• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Super Smash Bros. 4 features game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brawler1432

Smash Lord
Ok the point of this game is kinda simple, and represents how Brawl went, but going into Smash4.
Name a feature to be included in smash 4, and I will start to make a list of them, the next person has to find any possible way to make that feature suck(like some of brawls features) Like I said I'll list them all here. You can start fresh, you can use Brawls features, but soon those will be all finished and we can continue.

Ok here's the first one

: a Very Deep single player, exploring each characters world, and with voices.

I.T.P

Smash Ace
too long\too short, too monotonous\too complicated, Voice actors sucking, boss fights too easy\too hard.

getting a feature like that without it being "perfect" is allways room for whining about every simple aspect.

:6 player battles using a combination of Wiimote accessories and GC controllers, or simply using natural support for over 4 controllers, assuming that exists in the console SSB4 is designed for.

Brawler1432

Smash Lord
The extra characters just float outside the stage, and are just there for the looks, you can't even hirt them. And also they can't do anything, expept press a button to blow up, Also the extra players have to use an NES controller to even be i it.

Gigantic online, with voice chat, and no friend codes.

XACE-K

Smash Master
The online community is made up of idiots who don't know how to play, you can't understand people on voice chat and you need codes just to do the simplest things in the game.

No chronicle, masterpieces and stickers.(couldn't think of a new feature)

smashbot226

Smash Master
All of them from Halo 3.

Yes, even the Red vs. blue guy.

A new setup that allows you to choose different types of characters from all the different Smash games.

Like this:

Brawl Marth vs. Melee Fox vs. Smash Kirby vs. SSB4 Shy Guy (LOL)

Ukiyasan

Smash Apprentice
They allow it, but everyone.. and I mean EVERYONE... only wants to play as SSB4 Marth since he has nothing but instant KO moves.

More Earthbound characters....

I.T.P

Smash Ace
and all of them have the PK Fire, PK Thunder, PSI Magnet, and PK Flash\Freeze moveset.

double elimination tournament builder with options for BO3 and BO5

Frate

Smash Journeyman
Pure online that isn't low quality, up to twelve players at the same time on huge arenas on WiFi, a dynamic battle world (people can join in an endless smash-fest, join and leave like they please, keeping a score on kills and death kinda like the counter-strike scoreboard).

D:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom