• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Super Coreygames Super Show!

Corigames

Smash Hero
Done.

If anything, we can get started on that and then side-track for ten minutes about how every high tier is gay.

rhan

Smash Hero
Grunt's post is hilarious! Just imagine the "Kill Bill" theme playing while reading it.

Also I'm not going to be able to catch any of these unless the off chance I'm at someone elses place. Sorry Corey. :(

Corigames

Smash Hero
Well, like I said in the OP, I didn't think I would actually do it today considering it's my birthday and I had bigger/better things to do (no offense). But I do want to do it next Tuesday when I once again have the day off and time to devote to this idea.

So, just to clarify, no one missed anything today and sorry if you canceled something important for me to not follow through with something else. However, aside from general match ups, what else should we talk about?

Corigames

Smash Hero
Sweet baby mother of locked threads jesus forum christ! Oversaturation of haikus.

Also, if I could dress up as Samus what the hell would I be doing on this site all the time?

The Alpha Gundam

Smash Champion
Well, like I said in the OP, I didn't think I would actually do it today considering it's my birthday and I had bigger/better things to do (no offense). But I do want to do it next Tuesday when I once again have the day off and time to devote to this idea.

So, just to clarify, no one missed anything today and sorry if you canceled something important for me to not follow through with something else. However, aside from general match ups, what else should we talk about?
why am I up at this hour:confused:
We can talk about stages and how Samus fairs on both neutrals and counterpicks.

Corigames

Smash Hero
"how Samus fairs"

Do you mean how well she does or the correct way to forward air......... or both?

Corigames

Smash Hero
Smash terminology man. There's a lot of it. I can't tell if we are going to Marth's sword or a carnival he's holding sometimes. (Marth's Fair)

Corigames

Smash Hero
Next show in 20 minutes.

I hope my internet can handle it...

(BTW, I fail at time zones. It's 7:00pm pacific time. That should be 4pm eastern... figure out the rest >_>)

rhan

Smash Hero
Yeah.... And I have high speed internet at the moment. I could have been watching...

Corigames

Smash Hero
WHY SUCH SHORT NOTICE
Um... the OP had been updated for like a week saying the next air date. Also, it's updated right now to reflect what I plan.

Lastly, the 20 minute heads up was to bump the thread so that people would be reminded, but I guess that wasn't nearly enough time. Oh well, next week everyone should be here.

Everyone should be here >_>

rhan

Smash Hero
Um... the OP had been updated for like a week saying the next air date. Also, it's updated right now to reflect what I plan.

Lastly, the 20 minute heads up was to bump the thread so that people would be reminded, but I guess that wasn't nearly enough time. Oh well, next week everyone should be here.

Everyone should be here >_>
My dialup prohibits me to visit Super awesome sites. Give us like a days warning lol. I swear if I had a days warning I would have been there.

Sorry for the let down Corey. :(

Hey Samus fans! It's the Super Corygames Super Show!

We're the Samus mains
and Melee's, our game
We're not like the Brawlers who get all the fame
If your tech skill's in trouble
you can call us on the double
We're faster than the brawlers and you'll be hooked on the mindgames
(to the briiink!)

/frommemorylawl?

TheLifeRuiner

Smash Lord
Is that from somewhere?

I dunno

the only thing that rang to me me was double trouble because of team rocket...

Corigames

Smash Hero
HOOKED ON DA BROTHAS!

I loved that show.

And I'm glad someone got the title reference or, at the very least, said something about it ^_^

Corigames

Smash Hero
Double Post:

Why am I double posting? Well, it appears I have to give a day's notice before doing a show.

So you have been notified. Show up.

TheLifeRuiner

Smash Lord
I definitely feel like I can play smarter and stuff

after watching

I already feel better lol

I just need someone to tell me specific things to get better, so this worked

I even went and played after this, and I was playing a lot better than I was...but then that may also be due to the 4 day onslaught of smashing

also

corey, you look like someone...i don't know who...but someone i've seen...either on tv or irl

oh and

I AM mexican

lol

Corigames

Smash Hero
Uh, I get that a lot actually. I look a lot like everyone's brother/high school friend/whatever. For some reason, I look a lot like everyone...

TheLifeRuiner

Smash Lord
Uh, I get that a lot actually. I look a lot like everyone's brother/high school friend/whatever. For some reason, I look a lot like everyone...
lol!

I get that a lot too.
Even at this tournament, someone thought I was someone else, twice.
ahahaha mindgames

ex.
zhu thought i was some guy he owed 2 dollars to lololol

Corigames

Smash Hero
If anyone was wondering, at all, I didn't do the show this week because I was busy with life. Life takes up so much of my time >_>

Anyway, posted the time for the next show. Shooting for at least 4 people to show up this time. At least then I would expect an incremental growth of 2 people per showing.

T'would be nice...

Pi

Smash Hero
If anyone was wondering, at all, I didn't do the show this week because I was busy with life. Life takes up so much of my time >_>

Anyway, posted the time for the next show. Shooting for at least 4 people to show up this time. At least then I would expect an incremental growth of 2 people per showing.

T'would be nice...
lol

I'll try to come

I like to discuss things

and I generally have nothing going on

so I have no excuse really

Top Bottom