• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The strongest move in the entire game is..

A2ZOMG

Smash Legend
NNID
A2ZOMG
Switch FC
SW 8400 1713 9427
OMG nice. Wario's FS is officially much better than Marth's.

I'm quite serious, since that move is pretty much an instant kill like Marth's, but doesn't risk death if you miss.

FilibusterRhymes

Smash Cadet
I'm betting three bucketed PK Flashes are still the most powerful.
But, wow. Just another reason to main Wario.

WarZ

Smash Apprentice
WOW, that looks awsome. Just more of a reson for me to second main him in brawl

ChronoSquare

Smash Ace
Umm... maybe when Wario's pretty far below the stage, considering his vertical recovery is absolute garbage without the fart.
It could also just be used to relieve the pressure; I heard from someone who has the game imported that Waft if held in too long will end up damaging Wario. Better to use it and not die and not have some extra % than potentially hurt yourself.

Painter

Smash Rookie
A fully charged Wario-Waft while Warioman.

Observe!

78% damage!
How were you able to come up with this number? Like what was your spacing/distance from the test subject when you released your waft? I have tried this multiple times and have only been able to produce 50% or so.

:::Nevermind you had a super mushroom, that explains alot...i think its capped at 50% when you are normal size:::

Winnar

Smash Lord
Hey how about this? Try countering it as Ike :O

Or even counter the counter with another Ike? :O

I smell epic win :D

Warlock*G

Banned via Warnings
3DS FC
0146-9477-0226
Hey how about this? Try countering it as Ike :O

Or even counter the counter with another Ike? :O

I smell epic win :D
Well it would be hard to counter, since you know, the attack is pretty much instant... unless both players did it on purpose if it's what you meant.

AquaTech

We hit the potjack
Does anyone know how long his Waft takes to charge back up to full power? I know there's nothing the player can do to make it charge faster, so I'm wondering how much time it takes.

Top Bottom