• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Starmada Brigade

Relhots

Smash Lord
Not quite. I'm gonna need some help on how to set it up and such. I don't want the thread unorganized and sloppy.

I'll definitely help set up the Fox clan. We can round up some Fox users in a bit.
Seriously...if you need any help, just pm me..ok

i might not reply today since i might be going to a superbowl party...and kill at SSBM. :laugh:

Winnar

Smash Lord
Hm...more than likely I'll be part of the Falco team. You know what? Go ahead and put me down. It'll be easier to lend a hand when I'm less ambiguous.

About the name though, I like the alliteration (Starwolf Squadron, Fox's Faction, that sort of thing) and I think if we went with Cobalt Avians it wouldn't really fit well.

I think the names should be the Starwolf Squadron, the Fox Force, and the Falco Faction. I won't lose sleep over it, but it makes more sense in terms of wordplay. They all have alliteration and they also match in syllables (Starwolf = 2 syllables, Squadron = 2 syllables, Fox = 1, Force = 1, etc.).

It's probably too late now, but I thought I'd give it a shot.

Relhots

Smash Lord
Hm...more than likely I'll be part of the Falco team. You know what? Go ahead and put me down. It'll be easier to lend a hand when I'm less ambiguous.

About the name though, I like the alliteration (Starwolf Squadron, Fox's Faction, that sort of thing) and I think if we went with Cobalt Avians it wouldn't really fit well.

I think the names should be the Starwolf Squadron, the Fox Force, and the Falco Faction. I won't lose sleep over it, but it makes more sense in terms of wordplay. They all have alliteration and they also match in syllables (Starwolf = 2 syllables, Squadron = 2 syllables, Fox = 1, Force = 1, etc.).

It's probably too late now, but I thought I'd give it a shot.
Its not really too late...

-Knux-

Smash Ace
Names for the Fox and Falco clans are open for suggestions. Once the threads are up and running, I will do a vote and see what the members like. ^^

Viroxor

Smash Ace
What's happening, guys? I just decided to drop by to announce that the official Cobalt Avians thread is up and running, courtesy of Knux Echidna. Feel free to come and take a look.

Winnar

Smash Lord
Cool, looks like my Fox suggestion was listened to.

I'll also volunteer myself to help lead the Falco Faction (regardless of name) if needed.

Top Bottom