• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Starmada Brigade

-Knux-

Smash Ace
The Starmada Brigade

I think the StarFox representatives deserve their own leagues... And I have come up with a brilliant idea.

What if we had three small groups, one for Fox, Falco, and Wolf, that were all a part of one big league? I myself love all three of their movesets and looks in Brawl. Sakurai couldn't have done any better in my mind. (Based on videos.)

The plan goes like this: There is one big league called "The Starmada Brigade" which is composed of three smaller groups for the three respective characters. "Fox's Battalion", "Falco's Faction", and "StarWolf Squadron" are the names of the smaller groups. I think this could work really well.

These smaller groups will get their own thread in their respective boardd, however, they are still part of the Starmada Brigade. I need three reliable users to set up a thread for each clan. One for Fox, one for Falco, and one for Wolf. And just because these clans are all part of the same league doesn't mean they can't battle each other. Regardless of being able to verse each other, they are very close and work together to take down other clans.

I have no banner making skills watsoever. If anyone here can do a decent job on creating a banner for each group, it would be greatly appreciated. For those who will attempt to create a banner, make sure that "The Starmada Brigade" is on the banner along with "Falco's Faction", et cetera, et cetera.

I thank anyone who is willing to help me. I definitely know that the StarFox series is loved my many fans, and succeeding in creating this league will definitely draw Fox/Falco/Wolf users in. I hope many of you join this legion. It surely will be fun.

And by the way, I myself will not be running any of these groups. I could be called "The Founder" but I won't be the owner. This is mainly because I don't have as much time as others and also because I'm not the best of keeping things in order.

P.S. I have posted this same thread in the Fox and Wolf boards. I feel that some users may not visit this board and won't see it.

Also, Fox's and Falco's clan names are subject to change. Name suggestions are greatly appreciated.

Dustero

Smash Journeyman
Sounds like an awsome idea! Can I be in both the Falco Faction and the Wolf Regiment? PM me when it's up and running.;)

Relhots

Smash Lord
Sounds like an awsome idea! Can I be in both the Falco Faction and the Wolf Regiment? PM me when it's up and running.;)
Well we have to get clubs running up in the Fox and Falco boards... (btw to know what club im in look at my sig)

Relhots

Smash Lord
Also a Wolf main here, and a Fox main from Melee since it first came out. I support this and extend my paw in friendship to Falco mainers.

May the Starmada conquer all!

=)
I support this 110%... most of the people over on the wolf boards support it too.

-Knux-

Smash Ace
You may. ^^ I just need some reliable users to set up the threads in the Falco and Fox boards.

Well we have to get clubs running up in the Fox and Falco boards... (btw to know what club im in look at my sig)
Indeed we do.

Also a Wolf main here, and a Fox main from Melee since it first came out. I support this and extend my paw in friendship to Falco mainers.

May the Starmada conquer all!

=)
I'm glad that you will join. ^^

I support this 110%... most of the people over on the wolf boards support it too.
I'm glad. I'll have to head on over to the Wolf boards and get things going. I also need to get two people to set up the threads in the Falco and Fox boards... I might just run the Falco clan myself.

Relhots

Smash Lord
You may. ^^ I just need some reliable users to set up the threads in the Falco and Fox boards.

Indeed we do.

I'm glad that you will join. ^^

I'm glad. I'll have to head on over to the Wolf boards and get things going. I also need to get two people to set up the threads in the Falco and Fox boards... I might just run the Falco clan myself.
Me and Nessbounder were basically using it as a chat room...los sientos (im sorry)...

We still have to figure out if SWS will be one... raul hasn't said anything about it yet...

-Knux-

Smash Ace
Me and Nessbounder were basically using it as a chat room...los sientos (im sorry)...

We still have to figure out if SWS will be one... raul hasn't said anything about it yet...
If he doesn't like it, that's fine. ^^ It could just be the Fox and Falco clans. And if that doesn't work, I'll just take charge of the Falco clan and create alliances with the Fox and Wolf clans.

Falco discussion thread added to this board.

hmm looks interesting Im in
Great. ^^ Stick around until we get everything figured out. I need to see if this whole Starmada Brigade thing will work out. If it does, you can tell me which Clan/Clans you would like to join. If it doesn't work out, you can still join the Cobalt Avians. (When I set it up, that is.)

Relhots

Smash Lord
If he doesn't like it, that's fine. ^^ It could just be the Fox and Falco clans. And if that doesn't work, I'll just take charge of the Falco clan and create alliances with the Fox and Wolf clans.

Falco discussion thread added to this board.

Great. ^^ Stick around until we get everything figured out. I need to see if this whole Starmada Brigade thing will work out. If it does, you can tell me which Clan/Clans you would like to join. If it doesn't work out, you can still join the Cobalt Avians. (When I set it up, that is.)
We are so busy right now so...he might tell you tomorrow...i sent him a pm about it...:) i think SWS will be part of it...

-Knux-

Smash Ace
Looks like things are getting started up. PM me if you need me.
Will do. Which clan are you joining?

We are so busy right now so...he might tell you tomorrow...i sent him a pm about it...:) i think SWS will be part of it...
That's good to hear.

So... The StarWolf Squadron is already set up, I am currently in the process of creating the Cobalt Avians thread, and we still need someone to do the Fox clan thread...

-Knux-

Smash Ace
This sounds cool... What, uh, exactly does all this mean? I plan on maining Wolf, Falco, and, to a lesser extent, Fox as well...
It's basically keeping the three clans in touch as well as teaming up with them to a lesser extent. It's not one big thread where everyone signs up and chooses a character... It's just a big alliance between the Star Fox characters. ^^

Dustero

Smash Journeyman
Will do. Which clan are you joining?

That's good to hear.

So... The StarWolf Squadron is already set up, I am currently in the process of creating the Cobalt Avians thread, and we still need someone to do the Fox clan thread...
I will like to join the Falco and Wolf clans please.

-Knux-

Smash Ace
I will like to join the Falco and Wolf clans please.
If you would like to join the Wolf clan, go to the Wolf boards and click the "StarWolf Squadron" link. You can register there. As for the Cobalt Avians, I'll put your name down. ^^
You should choose one, though.

@ Relhots: Earlier I stated that users could join more than one. Well, I do not own SWS, so I cannot do that. I'm fine with everyone choosing one. I'll be in the Falco clan.

Relhots

Smash Lord
If you would like to join the Wolf clan, go to the Wolf boards and click the "StarWolf Squadron" link. You can register there. As for the Cobalt Avians, I'll put your name down. ^^
nvm.........

I think its better if people would only be in one...cause im sure alot of people (including me) have more than 1 favorite starfox character...

-Knux-

Smash Ace
Its okay..you got me my 400th post :laugh:

no-one from the fox boards have even replied to the thread that you made...thats weird...
=D

Meh...

By the way, do you have an MSN account? I do have MSN Messenger, if you would like to chat there.

Winnar

Smash Lord
When you said you had a brilliant idea you weren't exaggerating. I love it, and I will probably want in.

The only problem is that I won't commit to any single clan until I've actually PLAYED as all three.

I'll support in any way I can, though.

Kooichi

Smash Journeyman
You can register me for the Falco clan. I'm defiantly going to main Falco once again XD

raul

Smash Lord
To All Falco Players

The Star Wolf Squadron will join once you and the Fox users have established leaders. Once you do that, the leaders off three sections and Kux Echidna should get together and nail down the details.

The SWS Leaders are:
Patinator,
Limit
Wu Tang Gang
Chaos_Leader and
myself.

Please keep in contact.

-Raul.

AIM NAME: DRAPES85.

-Knux-

Smash Ace
When you said you had a brilliant idea you weren't exaggerating. I love it, and I will probably want in.

The only problem is that I won't commit to any single clan until I've actually PLAYED as all three.

I'll support in any way I can, though.
Thanks a lot. ^^

I understand completely. I myself want to try out all three. Of course I'm leaning towards Falco the most.

I'll soon need people to help me out with this thing. ^^ I'll also establish the CA leaders and organizers once I set the thread up.

'll join Falco's group whichever one it is. How about "Star Falco" for the name, though? You know, like in that one Command ending?
I'm taking down names for everyone that is joining the CA so your name is added.

About the name, I'm up for anything, we just need all of the members of Falco's clan to agree on the name once the thread is up and going.

You can register me for the Falco clan. I'm defiantly going to main Falco once again XD
Great choice. I put you down on the list.

The Star Wolf Squadron will join once you and the Fox users have established leaders. Once you do that, the leaders off three sections and Kux Echidna should get together and nail down the details.

The SWS Leaders are:
Patinator,
Limit
Wu Tang Gang
Chaos_Leader and
myself.

Please keep in contact.

-Raul.

AIM NAME: DRAPES85.
Sounds good. I need to get over to the Fox boards and see what people there think.

I'll do my best to stay in touch.

Also, I don't have AIM. T_T I do have MSN Messenger, though.

raul

Smash Lord
Sounds good. I need to get over to the Fox boards and see what people there think.

I'll do my best to stay in touch.

Also, I don't have AIM. T_T I do have MSN Messenger, though.
Just PM on the boards then. It is easier on me that way.

ALSO we need to nail down the details and "rules" if you will as far as membership, responsilbilities, leaders, etc.

-Knux-

Smash Ace
Just PM on the boards then. It is easier on me that way.

ALSO we need to nail down the details and "rules" if you will as far as membership, responsilbilities, leaders, etc.
Okay.

Sounds good.

UltimatX

Smash Cadet
Hey I'd like to join in. Looks really interesting. I love playing as Falco and Fox when Im not playing Sonic. Anything special I have to do to get in?

I'd like to join Falco's Faction.

-Knux-

Smash Ace
Hey I'd like to join in. Looks really interesting. I love playing as Falco and Fox when Im not playing Sonic. Anything special I have to do to get in?

I'd like to join Falco's Faction.
Nothing special. ^^ I'll put your name down on the Cobalt Avians list.

-Knux-

Smash Ace
Ok. Thanks. ^_^
No problem. =]

i am in mates...but i don't have a Wii :p...but i will be playing a lot.

long live falco =O wohoo xD
Good to know. I'll put you down. ^^

If no-one's been picked, I'll run Falco's group. Wolf's boys said they were waiting for us to establish a leader, right? If so, I'll volunteer.
Sounds fine to me. I need to come up with a system on how leaders will work... But I have no problem with you being a leader.

It would be great training for me, so I guess I'm in.
Alrighty. Got ya down on the member list. ^^

Relhots

Smash Lord
So is this thing set up yet???

Once it is...you guys have to help us make a Fox clan...

-Knux-

Smash Ace
Not quite. I'm gonna need some help on how to set it up and such. I don't want the thread unorganized and sloppy.

I'll definitely help set up the Fox clan. We can round up some Fox users in a bit.

Top Bottom