• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

THE STACKER: will you win?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
before we start, this not a forum game. i know now that smashboards like to keep this clean and tidy. so moving on... :)

THE STACKER!
A challenging game i found! it has some great grand prizes! like the new Xbox and DSi XL!!! it was so intense and fun, i've seen other guys and gals play it!

if you see a the stacker, play it! just stack the blocks perfectly by pressing the button! there are three blocks. if one is off course, its gone! lose all and game over!

so play carefully! find it and tell me!

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
but we got the freedom to make alot of off topics unless its pointless. but this is not! its to share with others! thats what its all about right?

wait others? look im not maxfire!

eighteenspikes

Smash Master
i watched someone win this once but im convinced its rigged. i tried a cheap one once, the best prize was a like $20 digital camera, but never again, especially since the huge prize ones cost like $5 to play :I

Life

Smash Hero
People apparently do win these occasionally.

The key is to stack your bricks along the side, right? Or are you forced to put them in the center?

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
any side but center is very much better. the three blocks move left to right. it gets harder. if you made it to the minor prize, its one block only if you want to make it to grand prize.

you might find them in the movies. mines was at cici's pizza.

BSP

Smash Legend
Stack them to the sides so you have more time to react.

According to my friend, each game is pre determined whether you can win or not...I wouldn't doubt him. Once you get to that final block it gets pretty glitchy with the speed lol.

Kyu Puff

Smash Champion
I'm pretty sure it's rigged. I've seen people win too, but I've also seen the light move deliberately after they stopped it on the right spot. And it makes sense; unlike most forms of gambling, this machine can't rely on probability because someone with good reaction time would win every time, so instead it regulates how often you can win.

SkylerOcon

Tiny Dancer
There's nothing really to discuss here. It belongs in the Light House, anyway.

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
I'm pretty sure it's rigged. I've seen people win too, but I've also seen the light move deliberately after they stopped it on the right spot. And it makes sense; unlike most forms of gambling, this machine can't rely on probability because someone with good reaction time would win every time, so instead it regulates how often you can win.
This. I spent a few bucks on one to get the timing own, got it perfectly and then the square moved after I pressed the button. Rigged, rigged, rigged.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom