• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The SSS Battlefront: Now with 50% more Teczero!

Next Theme?

• test 3

Votes: 4 23.5%
  • test 2

Votes: 2 11.8%
  • test

Votes: 11 64.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Stratford

Smash Champion
Kwnt has good **** early on but then experiences exponential decay. I think I'm getting worse at Falco which is what I wanted. But yea I've definitely been beaten. Kwnt's Fox has some speed. He's better at shff nairs than I remember (L cancel not always there but whatevs). I think one of his main johns right now is the edge game, both recovering and guarding, just knowing his options and what to do. Hopefully I can film some matches.

P.S. My Marth has hilarious gimps.

MexicanBJ

Smash Journeyman
very excellent to hear, here back home

all i can say is......

i have yet to be impressed, in the slightest.

sign on for more info.

Stratford

Smash Champion
Some vids up. Kwnt was actually playing his best later last night when we weren't recording, no johns. But there are some decent matches. Hopefully more to come today. I know Tarv said he wasn't gonna main Falco but hopefully you can talk enough **** to convince him to main. I look forward to hearing the scouting report on the biweekly.

MexicanBJ

Smash Journeyman
from what i've seen, i strongly approve

although.......

1. kwnt jacked my color
2. he mains 0 di
3. no ground movement/mindgames

but....

there were some things i could have forseen, i.e. random shines

anyway, my fox is fast (ask richard)

Stratford

Smash Champion
Yea good first of all second of all third of all. It's funny you mentioned "could not have forseen" because I used that line when he did something random that sweeted me. He had decent DI like 3 times the whole time we played lolz. He had shffl nair into shine johns and said he wants to work on that (he said everything about a shffl'd nair seems easier when he goes into an utilt instead of a shine.... what a Kwnt john). It's good to hear your Fox is a fast 1, we can have speed dittos. I'm heading back to Dart tod. Still waiting for the scouter on the biweely.

MexicanBJ

Smash Journeyman
k **** that, they need to make me pink soon......

so do they tell you if you're not accepted?

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
they always accept you. but they boot you if they realize you arent being relevant in the debate hall.

MexicanBJ

Smash Journeyman
hahahaha jonadiaper

are you sure they didn't boot him for being a falcon?

once you get peaced, can you reapply?

DtJ Jungle

BRoomer
oh...i could have HILAROIUS johhns becuase i ahve a bio presentation on the 17th that my flight wont let me be there fore..meaingin i may ahve flight johns on that day..dunno im gonna need help setting up Back fot More

DtJ Jungle

BRoomer
yeah but im the one that collects a majority of ****

and right now it looks like we dont ahve enough cubes...but then again theres only lke 8 of us...but still

DtJ Jungle

BRoomer
this is my last post until i finish my epic 1000th post. later guiz

Stratford

Smash Champion
It can't be as good as Hungry's 5000th. And lol how are we short on setups? Tarv, Kwnt, Bing, and I all have cubes don't we? And I'll have Shrm's TV if necessary. We will do well. Kwnt and I can definitely shotty anyone rides to the venue, but we, namely I, may not be leaving.

DtJ Jungle

BRoomer
god ****it im using my 1000th post to bump my own thread :/

bing does nto have a cube.

DtJ Jungle

BRoomer
well god ****it this thread was on the second page. thats unnacceptable.

Stratford

Smash Champion
Yea Bing that may have been your b... It'd been a day since my last post and Tarv was saving for his 1000th. Bumping the Dynasty is always in style though. In the case of Bing not having a cube, we'd still have 3... how many people are coming? Mark's would make 4 and that should be enough.

Top Bottom