• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Squirtle Forum Chat

ForgottenLabRat

Smash Journeyman
So I have been messing around with squirtle and seeing what foot stool combos he had. He has some interesting ones that cloud burst uses which is cool, but I came across something kind of weird. He can't footstool out of SideB for some reason. I spent a solid 15 minutes trying to get it to work and got nowhere. I could footstool in other ways so it wasn't that I can't footstool. Am I just missing the input every time, or is this a glitch that reduces some major styling? It isn't like this would be OP because FSs are techable, but it would be a great mixup and footstool hype.

ForgottenLabRat

Smash Journeyman
Dude, are you reading it correctly? It says, "The Squirtle Forum Chat". If you look at the reason this forum was created, it was to discuss Squirtle's meta among other things. What i'm talking about his meta.

Last edited:

PlateProp

Smash Master
NNID
Genericality
3DS FC
3823-8710-2486
Withdraw > footstool is not meta at all

Footstools in general are just stupid style things that you shouldnt ever actively go for in a serious match because there's always a better option

Last edited:

Jamwa

Smash Champion
Dude, are you reading it correctly? It says, "The Squirtle Forum Chat". If you look at the reason this forum was created, it was to discuss Squirtle's meta among other things. What i'm talking about his meta.
this isnt the chat tho, ur only supposed to post ur email address and then you get invited into the chat
thanks for reporting me because i called you stupid, even though its taken 3 posts to make u realise you are posting in the wrong area, which shouldn't even have to happen because what is the point of the original post if people cant even read it and then accuse others of not being able to read which suggests they're probably some legitimate form of ******** to actually think that another person on a forum doesn't possess the ability to read

if you seriously take offense to me calling you a ****** over an online forum enough that you felt you had to press the report button to make yourself feel better, just read the topic and save myself an aneurism/infraction and save your precious feelings

PlateProp PlateProp
Bruh, you don't even play this character.

sandcastle

Smash Rookie
This character is lots of fun. Aquajet is literally the greatest move ive ever seen in smash.

Jamwa

Smash Champion
This character is lots of fun. Aquajet is literally the greatest move ive ever seen in smash.
it seems you're new here, so please read the first post before you post in a thead. this thread is for requesting to join a slack group, it isnt for general discussion.

Top Bottom