• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The South East Gannons

Status
Not open for further replies.

datman6699

Smash Journeyman
no. chu and chaddd was brackets. i was right there.
i'm not celebrating anything. i'm pointing out examples of why he's better than most other "mediocre" players.

and the xif thing, i have nothing against him. they always just split. they never play. everyone just seems to talk him up a lot.

he's good, don't get me wrong.

MarsFool!

Smash Lord
Florida>Ga. DUH. This can be changed but only with practice. Granted I cant do it myself as Im not capable of doing so, but why so much hate? Why not be friends?

Actually nah **** that, Im going to get so good Im going to 4 Stock Florida starting with the OP.

*Antagonizing the thread*

GA Peach

Smash Lord
MAN there's some hate for Georgians in Florida.

its like this:

seems like the only person in GA they really seem to have a problem with is Chad. Chad does not = me, last i checked. Chad is my friend, and i love him, and i think he's good at Smash. not necessarily the end all, be all player, but i do think he's got some talent. i'd like to see Lambchops or Doodah play him. I think it'd be entertaining, for all the hilarious s*** talk, if nothing else.

Laijin

Smash Hero
Florida>Ga. DUH. This can be changed but only with practice. Granted I cant do it myself as Im not capable of doing so, but why so much hate? Why not be friends?

Actually nah **** that, Im going to get so good Im going to 4 Stock Florida starting with the OP.

*Antagonizing the thread*
You are capable of doing it for 1 reason alone.
Your black and you play smash bros.
Everyone knows black smashers have natural talent at this game.

XIF

Smash Master
ZOMG Duluth, GA mostly... sometimes Weston, FL
datman: I wont go into me vs chaddd because i dont care about proving anything in GA. FL tournaments matter, not GA. at least to me.

If I need to make a point, I'll stop splitting, and play out all the matches. But honestly I split just so I can go and hang out with evan and sleepy and full metal more. Had carter or cornel beaten chaddd like nearly happened, I probably wouldve split with them too.

Actually, scratch that. If you people really want to have this single "one up" on Florida, then thats cool.

MarsFool!

Smash Lord
You are capable of doing it for 1 reason alone.
Your black and you play smash bros.
Everyone knows black smashers have natural talent at this game.
I agree. For the most part Black people win at fighting games anyway ;P For anyone that doesnt believe me look at Marvel. Other than Jwong all of NYC's(The capital of Marvel) talent is black people.

/racism

Actually, scratch that. If you people really want to have this single "one up" on Florida, then thats cool.
I think its more than that dude. Chaddd puts down GA and Florida puts down GA. All the animosity towards GA smashers makes us kinda feel like **** it. Whats the point then? If were a laughing stock to our #1 smasher on the boards that we chose to represent our state and other states consider us a joke why even give a ****?

XIF

Smash Master
correction: FL has hate on chaddd.

I havent really seen anything outside of hate on chaddd, perhaps those who are defending him as well, but thats what happens.

As a whole, I know FL doesnt really mind GA at all.

But i'm not gonna take any stance on the whole issue. I have my own opinion, but nothing good could come of it.

munkus beaver

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
0619-4510-9772
Combine the letters for FL and GA and you get FLAG.

Think about it.

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
FLAG, holy ****.

FL + GA = America

Wes needs to come home right now, and we have to combine our states.

Anomic_Punk

Smash Champion
datman: I wont go into me vs chaddd because i dont care about proving anything in GA. FL tournaments matter, not GA. at least to me.

If I need to make a point, I'll stop splitting, and play out all the matches. But honestly I split just so I can go and hang out with evan and sleepy and full metal more. Had carter or cornel beaten chaddd like nearly happened, I probably wouldve split with them too.

<3 Xif

Lets play smash sometime outside of a tournament!

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
I had a weird first impression of Xif.

I was playing Sreepy (my falco vs his ganon), and Xif came over to cheer for him. So Xif said "Go sleepy! What would Shizwiz do!"... I guess he thought sleepy was the falco because I'm usually ganon.

So I said something like "shiz would go to church." I didnt mean any offense, it was simply a joke (I go to church at least twice a month), but Xif got mean and was like "grr who are you to make fun of shiz".

i know he's cool, i just got off on the left foot with xif. plus i didnt know if i should call him "X.I.F." or "ziff" or "cash mooney" (*LOL* it was on his nametag!!!) :lick:

XIF

Smash Master
I had a weird first impression of Xif.

I was playing Sreepy (my falco vs his ganon), and Xif came over to cheer for him. So Xif said "Go sleepy! What would Shizwiz do!"... I guess he thought sleepy was the falco because I'm usually ganon.

So I said something like "shiz would go to church." I didnt mean any offense, it was simply a joke (I go to church at least twice a month), but Xif got mean and was like "grr who are you to make fun of shiz".

i know he's cool, i just got off on the left foot with xif. plus i didnt know if i should call him "X.I.F." or "ziff" or "cash mooney" (*LOL* it was on his nametag!!!) :lick:
I didnt take any offense to what you said. I dont remember how I responded, but it was probably something befitting my witty nature.

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
I didnt take any offense to what you said. I dont remember how I responded, but it was probably something befitting my unusually large penis
fixed. ShizWiz would: not go Ganon.

datman6699

Smash Journeyman
i love smash. i don't really hate any area or anything. i just want to get amazing at this game, and brawl.

idk why people have so much beef with chaddd.
here, i'll even say it, after i've been defending him this entire time...

CHADDD IS ONE OF THE TOP 3 BIGGEST *******S/***** I'VE EVER MET IN MY LIFE.

the other 2 are daniel-zaman and Wes. both are really close friends, and i say without hesitation that they are straight up *****.

but being an *** is just what it is... being an ***. you either disregard it, or you complain about it... and succeed at nothing. the latter seems to be happening quite frequently.

darkshy

Smash Ace
Believe it or not I'm pissed at the fact that I haven't gotten out there to know who the **** everyone is talking about so ICan't even say "yeah I'm tired of 4 stocking Linguini" because I don't even know the ****ing guy!

F_U_C_K!

StripesOrBars

Smash Master
why does chaddd have to be so bad. i think that ***** ownz. CAUSE HE DO.

i've noticed the whole "do well 1 time" thing, trust me. i used to hate chaddd. for real, cause he always thought he could be wes and bobby.

but uh, he CAN beat wes and bobby. and he CAN beat mike G (save the "he doesn't play" flames), he DID beat Tipman, he DID beat Eddie, and he DID beat Chillin, and he DID take Chu to 3 games.

oh and he beats xif.

he only has to do it once to know he can do it again. you dudes don't know chaddd. he's crazy in his head man. trust me.
Chaddd never beat any of them in tourney or MM, besides sorry *** eddie.

Friendlies are stupid and don't count.

so whats the point of this whole thread???
To piss off chaddd and GA.

<3

Chops, you need an alternate SN:
Tipman's C0CK
Or ****'s ****.

i love smash. i don't really hate any area or anything. i just want to get amazing at this game, and brawl.

idk why people have so much beef with chaddd.
here, i'll even say it, after i've been defending him this entire time...

CHADDD IS ONE OF THE TOP 3 BIGGEST *******S/***** I'VE EVER MET IN MY LIFE.

the other 2 are daniel-zaman and Wes. both are really close friends, and i say without hesitation that they are straight up *****.

but being an *** is just what it is... being an ***. you either disregard it, or you complain about it... and succeed at nothing. the latter seems to be happening quite frequently.
I'm a bigger **** than all ***** combined.

The Alpha Gundam

Smash Champion
I remeber when Tipman beat Chillen and doodah was like OMGWTFBBQ Tipman is the best ganon, but when chaddd beat chillen everyone is like STFU NOOB YOU HAVNT BEAT ANYONE GOOD.
Perhaps im missing something.

Amorasaki

Functional
Premium
BRoomer
Stripesorbars, if you don't clean up your act in regards to trolling and flaming so often, I'm going to revoke your director status and possibly outright ban you. The smash community needs its leaders to be responsible, mature people. Everyone who contributed to the flaming in this thread is just as guilty, but it probably would not have come to this if you hadn't tried to instigate it.

I'm going to give you 5 points just so you watch yourself for the next couple of weeks. This should not be happening.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom