• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The South East Gannons

Status
Not open for further replies.

StripesOrBars

Smash Master
Hello everyone.

My name is Peter Harris Gagliardi.

And man, the South East smash scene has been pissing me off as of late.

Why is everyone acting so gay lately?

I see Chaddd in the Cataclysm thread asking people to team with him who are way out of his league.

He ignores the 100 people who take him up on the offer and just respond with "Everyone is ignoring me".

YOU"RE NOT GOOD AT THIS GAME CHADDD, AND NO 1 ABOVE AVERAGE WANTS TO TEAM WITH YOU.

I took Chops from Linguini, why would he wanna team with someone who just DAIRs alot?

And also, there's Linguini.

He goes into threads and quotes peoples such as Drephen and ViperBoy and says things like "Hey, I saw you and you seen me so we should be friends and play smash at tournies we both attend".

YOU'RE NOT GOOD AT THIS GAME AND NO ONE WANTS TO GO OUT OF THEIR WAY TO PLAY/4 STOCK YOU IN A FRIENDLY.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Now lemme guess, you 2 wanna MM me now, right?

LOL.

Prac352

Smash Lord
Popcorn popped, Coke on the coaster. Yep, I'm ready for this thread.

munkus beaver

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
0619-4510-9772
What is this infernal alchemy of insults and idiocy doing here?

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
man i just ate a bowl of hearty soup.
i'm full and ready to watch this

munkus beaver

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
0619-4510-9772
Lord, you drama llamas are circling this thread like sharks around the shipwreck of the S.S. Drama.

datman6699

Smash Journeyman
why does chaddd have to be so bad. i think that ***** ownz. CAUSE HE DO.

i've noticed the whole "do well 1 time" thing, trust me. i used to hate chaddd. for real, cause he always thought he could be wes and bobby.

but uh, he CAN beat wes and bobby. and he CAN beat mike G (save the "he doesn't play" flames), he DID beat Tipman, he DID beat Eddie, and he DID beat Chillin, and he DID take Chu to 3 games.

oh and he beats xif.

he only has to do it once to know he can do it again. you dudes don't know chaddd. he's crazy in his head man. trust me.

Prac352

Smash Lord

i've noticed the whole "do well 1 time" thing, trust me. i used to hate chaddd. for real, cause he always thought he could be wes and bobby.

but uh, he CAN beat wes and bobby. and he CAN beat mike G (save the "he doesn't play" flames), he DID beat Tipman, he DID beat Eddie, and he DID beat Chillin, and he DID take Chu to 3 games.

oh and he beats xif.

he only has to do it once to know he can do it again. you dudes don't know chaddd. he's crazy in his head man. trust me.

Chaddd is a hot pile of boiling garbage.
Quoted for contrast.

Yagami Light

Smash Rookie
Hello everyone.

My name is Yagami Light.

And man, the Kanto, Japan detective scene has been pissing me off as of late.

I see L on the major TV networks trying to find "serial killers" who are way out of his league.

He ignores the 100 people who aren't doing the world a favor and just respond with "Kira is taunting me".

YOU"RE NOT GOOD AT FIGURING THINGS OUT L, AND YOU'LL NEVER CATCH ANY GODS OF THE NEW WORLD.

I took the death note from Misa, why would she wanna team with someone who just eats candy alot

And also, there's Misa.

She goes onto shows and quotes peoples such as me and L and says things like "Hey, I saw you and you've never seen me so we should be friends and kill people using death gods we both have".

YOU'RE NOT GOOD AT DOING THIS AND NO ONE LOVES YOU ENOUGH TO EVEN USE YOU AS A TOOL.

GA Peach

Smash Lord
Hello everyone.

My name is Yagami Light.

I see L on the major TV networks trying to find "serial killers" who are way out of his league.

He ignores the 100 people who aren't doing the world a favor and just respond with "Kira is taunting me".

YOU"RE NOT GOOD AT FIGURING THINGS OUT L, AND YOU'LL NEVER CATCH ANY GODS OF THE NEW WORLD.

I took the death note from Misa, why would she wanna team with someone who just eats candy alot

And also, there's Misa.

She goes onto shows and quotes peoples such as me and L and says things like "Hey, I saw you and you've never seen me so we should be friends and kill people using death gods we both have".

YOU'RE NOT GOOD AT DOING THIS AND NO ONE LOVES YOU ENOUGH TO EVEN USE YOU AS A TOOL.
man, this thread took an unexpected turn...

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
Hello everyone.

My name is Yagami Light.

And also, there's Misa.

gb2gaia

my name is Thomas McIntire and a picture of me is in my profile.

seriously though, topics like this have to stop.

Daysoo

Smash Ace
Hello everyone.

My name is Yagami Light.

And also, there's Misa.

Shouldn't you be eating chips in a dramatic fashion?
Or writing over-zealously?
Hell, just go make out with L and be done with it.
You two are gay for each other anyways.

GAwes

Hidden Boss
Hello everyone.

My name is Yagami Light.

And also, there's Misa.

did someone do this just to piss me off?

Maverick's C0CK

Smash Journeyman

oh and he beats xif.

the funny thing thing is the he never actaully beat them LOl he only beat chillin once out of the set. so technically chillin owned him LOLolololol. lol at him beating chu IN A FRIENDLY wow chadd is amazing. lol at him beating tipman and mike G they are retired why would you be proud of beating someone who's retired and in friendlies? lol and tipman said chadd sucks and a goofy looking white guy lol, he only said that cuz he was using tioman to make himself look good.tipman was playing to have fun he's retired for a reason he went to the tourney to see his friends not try see if he's better than chadd in smash. he didnt even enter the tourney. oh yea chadd still hasnt officially beaten anyone good so he's still hasnt proved that he's even good at smash.

tipman is 10000000x better anyway. the great tipman has spoken.

datman6699

Smash Journeyman
the funny thing thing is the he never actaully beat them LOl he only beat chillin once out of the set. so technically chillin owned him LOLolololol. lol at him beating chu IN A FRIENDLY wow chadd is amazing. lol at him beating tipman and mike G they are retired why would you be proud of beating someone who's retired and in friendlies? lol and tipman said chadd sucks and a goofy looking white guy lol, he only said that cuz he was using tioman to make himself look good.tipman was playing to have fun he's retired for a reason he went to the tourney to see his friends not try see if he's better than chadd in smash. he didnt even enter the tourney. oh yea chadd still hasnt officially beaten anyone good so he's still hasnt proved that he's even good at smash.

tipman is 10000000x better anyway. the great tipman has spoken.
chaddd vs. chu was brackets, i believe.
he beat tipman... consecutively. point = he beat TIPMAN. you know, the guy all you florida players STILL talk about, though he's retired.
and yes, he officially beat Eddie, if i'm not a complete moron, that was a money match.
you (florida) bragged about xif all the time. Chaddd beat him, still beats him.

Maverick's C0CK

Smash Journeyman
since when do i brag about xif. xif is juts your normal local good smash player lol amazing accomplishment. oh yea chu and chaddd was friendlies. and tipman vs chadd was just freindlies............... stop celebrating his mediocracy and eddie is horrible i 4 stocked him multiple times dont even mention him. if im not a moron xif owned chadd in 2 tourneys already recently becuz xif eats chaddds for breakfast

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
lets argue about a video game

i think i'll follow sleepy into the dark

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom