• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Son of Dracula Awakens for Battle as an Assist Trophy (for now): Alucard Support Thread

StormC

Smash Hero
Would have been my choice for a Castlevania character but I 100% get why it was Simon. It's insane to me that SOTN still isn't on a Nintendo console.

For what it's worth (not much), I support.

Dendros

Smash Apprentice
Isaac and Alucard are now my most wanted. Here's hoping for a DLC pack where they upgrade assist trophies.

Dendros

Smash Apprentice
Alucard is now possible as they are going to add more DLC after the fighters pass.

Cadillac

Smash Seeker
So...
If anyone's here, what do you think Alucard's 'theme' will be? Lost Painting? Tragic Prince?
(For example, Vampire Killer plays in Simon's trailer)

Dendros

Smash Apprentice
After fighter pass 2 there will be a pass dedicated to upgrading AT characters.

Isaac, Waluigi, Alucard, Skull kid, Takamaru.

Will be announced Q4 of 2021

SvartWolf

Smash Champion
with more and more rumours about teh switch trying to be an iterative console with a long lifespam. i really hope that in a couple of years they do an smash ultimate proper expansion pack. Obviously this is as wishfulthinking as thinking that there will be a third fighterpass.

Obviously everyone wants more characters... but i woud also love an expansion pack with stuff like more assist trophies, bosses, break the targets or something akin.

And i really would love to see Alucard and another castlevania stage. and Trevor as another simon echo ._. (and some castevania miifighters costumes).
That being said, i still extremely gratefu with what we already got. we get more stuff that the likes of bayonetta. and to a certain degree persona.. AND CERTAINLY more stuff than final fantasy ._..

Still supporting Alucard, one shouldnt stop supporting a character just because your character is extremely unlikely... (i mean, look at geno's dingoes XD)

RetrogamerMax

Smash Legend
NNID
RetrogamerMax2
Well, I think there are other Konami characters that will get in first like Bomberman, Goemon, and Bill & Rizer. But I think after those guys Alucard will have amazing chance to get in.

Top Bottom