• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social The Social Thread 3.2.1

When do you expect a Switch Successor announcement?

• Total voters

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946

Check it out, guys.
Could be wrong but from what I could see Japan is the only place where this airs on MAR10 Day.

It’s at 7 In the morning though which gives potential to their being a Mario direct later in the day. Or early enough everywhere else on the 10, but the 9th in Japan.

Which I think would add up with how prior presentations went Down but I’m not positive.

Either way announcing it this far out implies this is a pretty big trailer.

Fore man spike maybe? Daisy? Rosalina? All potentially fair game for this.

HyperSomari64

Smash Master
Teen Titans Go is turning 10 in two months, and there's a very good chance it will pass up Ed Edd n Eddy as longest tenured CN show, and it shows no sign of stopping. An absolute juggernaut of a show
Let expect an all week marathon like in 2017, expect it includes a new episode that mocks the many marathons the Cartoon Network did over the years.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
I'm still uncertain if we'll see Foreman Spike in the final Mario movie trailer.

For whatever reason, it almost seems they want to keep him a surprise.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
MCU recasting General Ross but not T'Challa... idk... in both cases an actor died. In one they recast the character because that's what you do. In the other they kill off the character too because.... I'm not sure. I think you know which one I prefer.

HyperSomari64

Smash Master
TFW The Adventures of Sonic the Hedgehog is a better attempt from DIC to replicate the experience from a Golden Age cartoon, than the one they did years later (Wacky World of Tex Avery)

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
It won't be Tom Hardy, but it's pretty much confirmed that they next MCU Spidey movie will have a Venom in it.
or he’s saved for the other 2 Spidey films…and Secret Wars. 4th film is rumored to involve some **** started by Daredevil and Kingpin

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Persona 4 having a Phantom Thief in the game…I know it ain’t a reference but I wonder if 5 was inspired by the name

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Did a few compilation pieces for the rest of this week. Originally I was only gonna have 2 weeks of new art, but technically I squeezed in a third week. Been making progress in other art related stuff and in life in general I guess. Either way, I did one of Mega Man X and Zero. I thought the two full body pieces I did had a cool pose when placed back to back and I worked from there!

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
Alright, so update on the indie game project I'm making:
After presenting it an indie dev group, I've came to take away that it is not at all ready to be presented to y'all. However, updates wipp still he there.

Now here's where it gets a but fun for y'all: I don't have a consistent artstyle yet, but I'm using pixel art for this and my player characters only have 3 colors. I didn't realize that they could built for the NES (and other 8-bit systems), so are there any particularly pretty NES games that I should take a garner at? I'm probably going NES style to keep things consistemt

Noipoi

Howdy!
Alright, so update on the indie game project I'm making:
After presenting it an indie dev group, I've came to take away that it is not at all ready to be presented to y'all. However, updates wipp still he there.

Now here's where it gets a but fun for y'all: I don't have a consistent artstyle yet, but I'm using pixel art for this and my player characters only have 3 colors. I didn't realize that they could built for the NES (and other 8-bit systems), so are there any particularly pretty NES games that I should take a garner at? I'm probably going NES style to keep things consistemt
Kirby’s Adventure and Mario 3 have surprisingly detailed, expressive, and fun artstyles. Maybe examine those.

Last edited:

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
I know thinking about it, dwelling on it, nor no matter how much looking it up won't change anything but...

Given recent world news regarding Russia deciding to eventually take Belarus and Poland, blaming and threatening the west and this whole nuclear treaty ceasing. What are still the chances Putin might resort to nuclear weapons?

I know humans basic instinct is survival but it seems at this point Putin's mind has since fizzled out and he's clearly deranged at this point. That it has me quite worried the word could come. World basically walking on eggshells at this point, just one little misstep being all it takes.

I'm also not getting worked up as I have last year but I want someone's personal opinion on this, someone with experience regarding this kind of politics because the last thing I need is worrying everyday from this point on that tomorrow we could wake up in a totally different world. I just want to know if things are going to be ok in the end for us...

Unless all this stuff being said is just the media exaggerating just to get clicks and views?

Do you guys think I might be fearmongering again? Anyone with experience regarding these politics tell me.

Edit: Also Chinese surveillance in Canadian waters and so-called flying objects that could be Chinese or Russian-related.

Last edited:

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
I can't believe it's already been over 9 months since the last pass update for Pokémon Xenoverse.

I get the people behind the game are busy with their new original monster tamer game but I am so eager for that final update.

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
Running from the cops in Stardust Speedway.
Top Bottom