• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social The Social Thread 3.2.1

osby

Smash Obsessed
Awake, arise or be for ever fall’n.

DAILY DEMON SHOWCASE

This showcase's demon is of the Herald race:

1659276884861.png

“I'm Herald Lucifer Frost! Tremble before my frosty radiance! Hee-ho!”

Alignment: Light-Chaos

Origin: British mythology? A singular Jack Frost, a type of frost fairy that was cast into hell after betraying his tribe. Seeing the frozen form of Lucifer, he mistakenly believed that the prince of darkness was actually the Snow Overlord. He escaped from the netherworld, finding a way to impersonate Lucifer, only to discover him missing when he returned. Now, this Frost looks for the real fallen morning star to be his minion. Also known as “Lucifer Wannabe Frost.”

Skills: Mabufubarion, Ice Age, Samarecarm, Makarakarn

Next time, you will meet a demon of the Snake race.

Lucifer Frost cannot be explained as this would only ruin the joke. I just want to point out how he only has 5 pairs of wings despite seraphim usually having 6. The remaining two wings are supposed to be the two small angels following him around. Despite being a mere imitator, Lucifer Frost is incredibly strong with the most powerful ice and healing skills at his disposal.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Awake, arise or be for ever fall’n.

DAILY DEMON SHOWCASE

This showcase's demon is of the Herald race:

View attachment 357635

“I'm Herald Lucifer Frost! Tremble before my frosty radiance! Hee-ho!”

Alignment: Light-Chaos

Origin: British mythology? A singular Jack Frost, a type of frost fairy that was cast into hell after betraying his tribe. Seeing the frozen form of Lucifer, he mistakenly believed that the prince of darkness was actually the Snow Overlord. He escaped from the netherworld, finding a way to impersonate Lucifer, only to discover him missing when he returned. Now, this Frost looks for the real fallen morning star to be his minion. Also known as “Lucifer Wannabe Frost.”

Skills: Mabufubarion, Ice Age, Samarecarm, Makarakarn

Next time, you will meet a demon of the Snake race.

Lucifer Frost cannot be explained as this would only ruin the joke. I just want to point out how he only has 5 pairs of wings despite seraphim usually having 6. The remaining two wings are supposed to be the two small angels following him around. Despite being a mere imitator, Lucifer Frost is incredibly strong with the most powerful ice and healing skills at his disposal.
Hee ho(ly)

Last edited:
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
August is on the corner and that means yet again another month for movies to look forward to.

The Lake, Beast and Samaritan.

Out of these three I'm most anticipated for The Lake the most.

TMNTSSB4

Pranked!
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
Also, I beat Sonic Mania's encore mode yesterday. It was much harder than Mania mode but I gotta say Encore lowkey annoyed me at times. Oil Ocean was bugged up the ass and Flying Battery was just ruined in Encore. Otherwise, it was a dang good time, but I may prefer Mania mode tbh.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Deltarune speculation stuff:

So I honestly have no idea exactly what direction they're going with the character of the Knight, if they're even a character to begin with (A few characters actually call the Knight an "it", muddling things further).

But if is a character, and one we're familiar with, then a confrontation with a battle theme like this would be pretty sick.

Last edited:

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
Exploring in XC3 is still really fun and everything looks gorgeous but I can't say that any area has struck me as particularly memorable so far. Music seems a lot more subdued for the locales as well, although that's not necessarily a bad thing.

Just in Chapter 3 though so things can certainly change on both fronts.

Last edited:

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
I got to say, I was mixed on the multiverse music early on. But the musics been getting better and better. I really like the remixes here:
This remix of the Rick and Morty theme goes so ****ing hard, i love it.

Reactions: Z25

DaybreakHorizon

The guy who predicted Sora as Fighter 11
NNID
tehponycorn
3DS FC
4253-3486-4603
This might be the first time I've seen someone say that The Thousand Year Door is even slightly overrated.
Yeah and it's correct.

People overrate Paper Mario TTYD because it's one of their favorite games from their childhood and because of that they overlook the glaring flaws the game has because they haven't played it for a literal decade.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Yeah and it's correct.

People overrate Paper Mario TTYD because it's one of their favorite games from their childhood and because of that they overlook the glaring flaws the game has because they haven't played it for a literal decade.
Meh, Super's always been my favorite, so I don't exactly disagree. TTYD is still pretty great despite it's flaws, but it's ultimately just not my personal favorite entry in the series.

I could do without the backtracking and severely strict timing of the potion segment, though.

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
And just found out the entire reason I pre ordered Digimon survive is bull****.

They marketed bonus content as being a thing for day 1 purchases and even if I would have gotten my order from Amazon (which they still haven't refunded me after never shipping it out) I wouldn't have gotten the bonus anyway because it was digital only and Banco never specified that in any of the marketing.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
I have learned that Steven’s neutral special can kill very easily in Multiversus.

I’m having fun with this now. I also bought the coach Steven skin, so now it’s basically this:

Top Bottom