• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social The Social Thread 3.2.1

What do you want most in a Switch Successor?

• Total voters

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Pokémon has been posting legendaries on social to remind you that you can catch them in SV. The legendary birds, Lugia, and Ho-Oh have been posted prior.

I'm not seeing anything cryptic here.
They’ve been using in game footage from the games those legends come from, showing actual gameplay and the encounter with them.

Now this could mean nothing, but the fact they are doing Unova and it doesn’t follow that pattern, especially with how iconic that encounter is… it’s a little sus imo.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
I dunno, that means that after Sonic Endgame the Hedgehog Cinematic Universe (HCU) will start consistently flopping.
That also means after Sonic Endgame I'll have stopped caring and they can do whatever they want (unless they give Blaze her own movie, that will get my but in the theater).

KillerCage

Smash Master
So what are you guys' thoughts on "Master Detective Archives: Rain Code"?
Having just beaten the game today, I think it would have been one of my contenders for best 2023 game had I played it then.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Having finished watching the first season of Hazbin Hotel. I suddenly now want to see Record of Ragnaok Adam meeting Hazbin Hotel Adam. How he'd totally humble him.

RoR Adam: What...are you exactly?
HH Adam: Can't you ******* tell? The wings? The halo?
RoR Adam: An...Angel?
HH Adam: Ding ding! Give the twink a prize!
RoR Adam: You don't act like an angel. Aren't angels supposed to be creatures of pure good?
HH Adam: Well I wouldn't be in Heaven if I wasn't would I dumbass!?
RoR Adam: ...I can see why your first wife left you.
HH Adam: At least my NEW wife isn't a dizty-!
RoR Adam: Finish that sentence...and your Exterminators will need a new leader.
HH Adam: ...airhe-!

One hour later

RoR Adam: I wish to apologize for the behavior of my counterpart.
Charlie: It's fine. You seem like a nice guy.
RoR Adam: My wife would like you.

Last edited:

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
Alright Beat Fire Emblem: Blazong Blade.

So I 100% cheated at the end of the game with the rewind feature, I was too stubborn to let any of my units die and I was getting tired of resetting chapters. Next time I play a FE game, I should just let them die.

But it was a good game, was kinda getting invested near the end with the plot. I jad fun coming up with different strats and stuff, and I got attatched to my units that I trained amd promoted. In the end, my mainstays were pretty much Eliwood, Hector, Florina, Heath, Dorcas or Hawkeye, Rath, and all the magic users in the game besides Pent. They were near unstoppable until I made a mistake and they died.

Next time I play FE, I should slow down and read the battle info.

Good game 👍🏾

Shroob

Sup?
I've been rewatching Stranger Things recently.
I've been meaning to watch it. It seems fun.

Attempt ?????# of me tryna come to terms with my gender identity
Good for you.

Well going to bed. I got to work in the afternoon. Probably start Shantae that morning, no idea what's in a Shantae game aside from booba and dancing. And pirates too.

Yeah idk. Gonna be an interesting experience.
Shantae's fun. Tho the designs are def very horny. Run Run Rottytops is a good song.
Staring at the 20-something tabs I have open and procrastinating on choosing which one to play with.
Me looking at my 120+ "Watch Later" playlist on Youtube.

HyperSomari64

Smash Master
Paul Terry must be spinning like The Mask on his grave, because Paramount (current owners of the Terrytoons rights) does absolutetly nothing with the characters.

At least give us remastered prints of Mighty Mouse or whatever.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
I've been meaning to watch it. It seems fun.
Please do. It's an absolutely phenomenal show and easily one of Netflix's best originals. Everything from the character writing and storytelling to the supernatural and 80s elements are all top notch.

It's a got a great soundtrack including both it's original score and tons of songs from the 80s and a few from earlier decades, too.

Shroob

Sup?
Me when my parents walk in on me playing Shantae (there is a mermaid with big bazongas taking up my entire screen)
Look
I'm just saying but

Giant mermaid is some peak character design.

Please do. It's an absolutely phenomenal show and easily one of Netflix's best originals. Everything from the character writing and storytelling to the supernatural and 80s elements are all top notch.

It's a got a great soundtrack including both it's original score and tons of songs from the 80s and a few from earlier decades, too.
Yeah, I've been meaning to. It came on my radar ever since there was that big thing about DBD and it.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Yeah, I've been meaning to. It came on my radar ever since there was that big thing about DBD and it.
Which one?

One can make the argument that there's been a big thing involving D&D with the show since season 1 lol, since some of the main characters have been playing it as early as the first episode (and in-universe, they were D&D players even before the events of the first episode).

---

鉄腕
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
So what are we up to, fellow kids?
Yep, we'll all still totally kids. :ness:

Not a bad day so far. Got a much needed haircut (I hate that my hair is really curly). Caught a Shiny Latios in Pokemon Go. Played Smash Ultimate online for the first time in years with some friends (input lag sucks). Was asked to be a Mod on one of the larger Pokemon Reddit groups.

I've also been trying to get back into learning Japanese a bit. I've been reading random Doujinshi manga I've found on Pixiv and translating/typesetting them.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
Next time I play a FE game, I should just let them die.
Every time I find myself saying this but lol. Lmao, even. Only time I did that was on my first FE7 playthrough case I found the map too tough and on final chapters. Nobody does this uness they're doing a challenge run. I'm glad you enjoyed yourself though and hope you consider checking out the rest of the franchise!

Shroob

Sup?
Which one?

One can make the argument that there's been a big thing involving D&D with the show since season 1 lol, since some of the main characters have been playing it as early as the first episode (and in-universe, they were D&D players even before the events of the first episode).
Nono, not D&D, DBD, Dead by Daylight lol.

Apparently the Demogorgon is a killer you can play as in that game, but a few years ago the license wasn't renewed meaning they had to nuke a lot of the ST content from the game, until they apparently re-renewed the contract recently.

Yep, we'll all still totally kids. :ness:

Not a bad day so far. Got a much needed haircut (I hate that my hair is really curly). Caught a Shiny Latios in Pokemon Go. Played Smash Ultimate online for the first time in years with some friends (input lag sucks). Was asked to be a Mod on one of the larger Pokemon Reddit groups.

I've also been trying to get back into learning Japanese a bit. I've been reading random Doujinshi manga I've found on Pixiv and translating/typesetting them.
Eyyy nice. Good to hear. Nowadays I just use Google Lens to try to translate stuff.... to mixed results lol.

Practicing Raven combos in Tekken 8
I didn't even know Tekken 8 was out lmao.

Top Bottom