• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social The Social Thread 3.2.1

Favorite announcement of this Direct?

• Total voters

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Oh what the ****
They seemingly leaked out a couple Wolverine pics as well just to prove a point (and try and force money out of them)
So…does Geoff Keighley now run every official video game event next year?
watch him find a way to just Nintendo Directs and State of Plays (and whatever Xbox has) before he’s truly able to run every sort of gaming event possible

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
Well, it sucks that E3 is permanently cancelled now. Still, aren't people preferring anything digital to anything physical nowadays? From online shopping to video game news and all? Personally, I do not think the benefits of going digital are enough to replace physical, as not only do there exist people who do not have access to things digital, but in case something happened to the digital world, the physical stores and things can still be there to be used by people. I don't think physical stores and all should be replaced by digital ones.

Either way, it is sad that E3 is gone, whether or not people preferring digital things was the cause. (I am sure it was not, but I had to get something off my mind about the digital and ask something about it)

Pink Yoshi

Smash Champion
Well, I came in to discover E3 has been shut down for good.

I saw this coming for a while, but it'll still be missed big time. I had a lot of fun watching E3 announcements and seeing people freak out.

But there's always a future to look forward to, and I don't wanna dwell on the past regrets of the gaming world for too long. Here's to the gaming people out there making great new things for us, and I wish good luck to them all, and to all gamers out there in the world who look forward to new things.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Disappointing to learn that most of the old Angry Birds games are just delisted. I get the ones based on movies being gone (who even cares about Rio anymore) but like... man my childhood is just gone.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
I will miss E3 moments but I won’t really miss the event. :073:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
IMG_1008.jpeg

my most played games on the PS5 this year…damn

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
betting my Switch year review is gonna be mostly covered in Persona

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
reading how Gwen was made into being a Tennyson instead of Ben's lover to prevent the 34 rules from striking only for it to grow stronger than what they expected...

well you tried at least Cartoon Network (and as for you Tara Strong...we all now know what you're into)

Noipoi

Howdy!
reading how Gwen was made into being a Tennyson instead of Ben's lover to prevent the 34 rules from striking only for it to grow stronger than what they expected...

well you tried at least Cartoon Network (and as for you Tara Strong...we all now know what you're into)
I'm pretty sure the reason stated was that it didn't make much sense for this random girl to join Ben and his Grandpa on their road trip. So they made her his cousin.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
Dreams are quite interesting. I have recurring ones of me being around my high school friends as we're goofing off at the breakfast table, which turns into me panicking because I'm going to be late to my high school class. And then I'm in my mathematics class learning calculus.

I have not stepped foot in High School for almost 5 years now nor do I have any intention on returning.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
I'm pretty sure the reason stated was that it didn't make much sense for this random girl to join Ben and his Grandpa on their road trip. So they made her his cousin.
A bit of both. Was going through Twitter and Google to see that she was meant to be a love interest and best friend from school (Gwen would’ve also looked like this)
IMG_1011.jpeg

design was changed due to the mushroom being a drug connotation

Top Bottom