• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Snorlax Room

Status
Not open for further replies.

xLeafybug =D

Smash Master
I've been on and off with my girl for the past 3 years, I've had randoms every now and then, but they don't really matter to me. My standards are incredibly high, and I have bad habits of dumping girls for the stupidest things.

CRASHiC

Smash Hero
Don't worry Tery, my story will cheer you up. I love trust love by way of being lost in my own situation, and now she's in a relationship she doesn't really like and I'm even more lost in life struggling to find a reason. Its funny, how fast a relationship can make you a better person than you ever were can destroy you just as quickly. Now she's dependent on having someone, anyone there, and I'm bitter towards the world, having lost a great deal of my youthful wonderment with the world, something I had always feared.

Spire

III
BRoomer
Despite going to college, I walk in to Art History the first day of this semester and there's my ex. Fun stuff.

UltiMario

Out of Obscurity
NNID
UltiMario
3DS FC
1719-3180-2455
Spire demanded that I bring the idea of Super Smash Pokemon here.
:3

I'd personally drop Brawl for this in a ****ing heartbeat.

What would you guys like to see for a Super Smash Pokemon game? We could start simply with characters. We all know Pika, Jiggly, Mewtwo, and Lucario would get in because of past Smash games, but who else? I'm thinking Machamp, Blaziken, Deoxys as the obvious. I, however, would personally like to see more whacky things like Sudowoodo, Swampert, and even Smeargle in! Image how hilarious Smeargle would be in a fighter. Maybe a character that you could set up his B-moves from every other character in the game? XD

Spire

III
BRoomer
I think they'd try and balance Pokemon between types, stages, and size/weight. For instance: they can't have too many 2nd stage Pokemon like Charizard, or too many little cutesy Pokemon like Pikachu. They need a balance between small, medium, and large, spread across all 17 types.

Player-4

See you in 25 years
I just played a stall match on Shoddy, it took an easy 45 minutes. On SHODDY!

I felt a few years drip away from my life.

I've finally broken 1400 in OU.

Spire

III
BRoomer
Super Smash Pokémon – Roster Candidates

• Pikachu ––– L ––– Electric
• Jigglypuff ––– L ––– Normal
• Squirtle ––– L ––– Water
• Ivysaur ––– M ––– Grass/Poison
• Charizard ––– H ––– Fire/Flying
• Mewtwo ––– M ––– Psychic
• Lucario ––– M ––– Fighting/Steel
• Darkrai ––– M ––– Dark
• Zoroark ––– M ––– Dark
Lightweight = 3
Middleweight = 1
Heavyweight = 4
–––––––––––––––––––
Normal = 1
Fighting = 1
Flying = 1
Poison = 1
Ground
Rock
Bug
Ghost
Steel = 1
Fire = 1
Water = 1
Grass = 1
Electric = 1
Psychic = 1
Ice
Dragon
Dark = 2

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
Haunter or even Gengar could be a medium-sized Pokemon.

And don't worrry, Supermarth. I'm sure there's someone out there for ya, like the rest of us. :D

-Terywj

UltiMario

Out of Obscurity
NNID
UltiMario
3DS FC
1719-3180-2455
Oh **** that sucks. D:

T.T Why do bad things have to happen to all the good people in this world.

Circa

Smash Champion
NNID
timssu
3DS FC
1891-2120-4792
Of course there's also the question of whether or not it's the bad in this world that makes some people good.

But that's thinking a little off-topic I suppose. :ohwell:

CRASHiC

Smash Hero
I can answer that as well.

They studded a tribe of baboons. This tribe was the most violent in Africa, at least the most violent known. In the middle of their several year long study, tragedy struck, the tribe killed several local people. In response, the locals killed all of the male baboons. At the end of their study, they observed something that had never been seen before, male baboons grooming one another. That has never been documented previously, in any baboon tribe. In fact, thanks to killing off all the violent, destructive males, the young ones were raised without those violent tenancies because they never knew evil in such a way.

So no, good does not only exist in the presence of evil.

The study was done by Standford University by the way. I can provide a link if need be.

and this is sort of on topic:

Tricky featuring PJ Havey
Broken Homes
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RQyllm8Wwpg

Mewter

Smash Master
Baboons killing people is evil?

Seems to me like they just want to expand and control their territory. :p

CRASHiC

Smash Hero
Couldn't you say the same of exploitive people? They only wish to increase their monetary gains, and money is in truth nothing more than a way to distribute resources.

Mewter

Smash Master
What could be fun if he approves?

Unless I missed something that I should have seen. :laugh:

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
Heavy Offense could work fine in UU. Porygon Z, Raikou, Hitmonlee, Swellow, etc. are all great if used on offensively-oriented teams. Registeel does provide a pain, but that's what Super Fang Nidoking is for. :3

-Terywj

Wave⁂

Smash Legend
Hitmonlee and Swellow? Heavy Offense = Dual Screens + stat boosting.

Also, has anyone here tried Breloom in Heavy Offense? Force switch, Swords Dance, Spore, Swords Dance, Mach Punch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom