• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Smash Mook/ Enemy Disscusion!

Oracle Link

Smash Master
So this seems to be a heated topic so lets just disscuss it here what are your opinions on smash Mooks Do You Like Plant do you hate him?
Are there any other Enemys You would like to see in smash? Write about it here if you want!
1687428970829.png

Oracle Link

Smash Master
Slime and Metroid are 2 Duh Mooks but i personally would kill to see octorok although that may just be bias!
(Or its because octorok appears more than zelda herself?) Anyways love these little guys but honestly to not get flamed i might be fine with a Good Octorok Item it would be funny to squeze rocks out of them!
And Obviously im talking about the chad 2d Octorok not the virgin 3d one Bleh they suck!

UserKev

Smash Champion
Waddle Dee is the only addition in my eyes now, which I don't even consider an actual mook. But more like a rejected Kirby. And maybe a Starman since they have their own individual personalities. Regardless of how difficult it may be developing Starman's proportional joints, it'd undoubtedly be really fun designing a moveset for it. Shy Guy is another addition that gets my vote I almost forgot about that has a strong basis of moveset appeal from Yoshi's Island alone.

StrangeKitten

Smash Lord
After thinking it over some more, I think I would’ve like to see Slime over Hero.
Same here. Slime just sounds a lot more fun to me, as someone unfamiliar with the DQ franchise. Part of me wants to say there's no reason we can't have both Hero and Slime, but Square-Enix might be the reason. We know Hero was planned for base game, but SE bumped him to DLC. If they stick to the mentality that they want their characters to be DLC, that probably only gives them a couple slots. I'm not very certain they'd opt to fill one of those slots with Slime now that Hero is already in to rep DQ. SE has a lot of characters I could see them prioritize over Slime.

I suppose the counterpoint to this would be, if Hero returns, he'll probably be base game, so SE might be more open to adding Slime to base the next time around. And DQ is a huge franchise in Japan, so I can also see SE feeling incentivized to add Slime. It's also not out of the realm of possibility that Slime gets in via DLC, and not impossible to do two SE characters per DLC cycle. These things simply go against what we've seen SE do thus far.

Oracle Link

Smash Master
Waddle Dee is the only addition in my eyes now, which I don't even consider an actual mook. But more like a rejected Kirby. And maybe a Starman since they have their own individual personalities. Regardless of how difficult it may be developing Starman's proportional joints, it'd undoubtedly be really fun designing a moveset for it. Shy Guy is another addition that gets my vote I almost forgot about that has a strong basis of moveset appeal from Yoshi's Island alone.
When it comes to smash its only bandana dee that people would like to see (after all hes literally a more intersting version)
And BWD Is REALLY Not a mook calling him a mook would be calling Goombella a mook!
At most i wanna see a waddle dee and doo costume for bandana!

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
Said this before somewhere, but a Lynel from Zelda would be amazing. Especially the most recent versions. It's design is wicked, would be a very well received newcomer because of it alone, and the potential move set is also flashy so that even if you never played Zelda, it would still hype you.

I think they'd go for a Bokoblin first , but this would be my personal choice.

Oracle Link

Smash Master
Said this before somewhere, but a Lynel from Zelda would be amazing. Especially the most recent versions. It's design is wicked, would be a very well received newcomer because of it alone, and the potential move set is also flashy so that even if you never played Zelda, it would still hype you.

I think they'd go for a Bokoblin first , but this would be my personal choice.
Yeah a lynel would be really cool a zentaur in a smash game hasnt been done before!

UserKev

Smash Champion
1689648638276.png

This guy. Crested Booka from Earthbound could be a whacky and cartoony addition. Give him bashing moves and tail slaps.

Top Bottom