• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Work In Progress The Smash Brothers: Armada - Production Thread

Treedot

Smash Journeyman
Is this really going to be called "The Smash Brothers: Armada"? I feel like you could come up with something better than that. I feel like most people would just default a title like that to saying "The Smash Brothers II"

Clint Jaguar

Smash Journeyman
NNID
ClintJaguar
Is this really going to be called "The Smash Brothers: Armada"? I feel like you could come up with something better than that. I feel like most people would just default a title like that to saying "The Smash Brothers II"
Samox already said in a previous video that the title is going to be "Metagame".

Venom Claus

Smash Rookie
NNID
superblaziken42
If it's anything like the original documentary, then I'm damn excited.

Pikaville

Pikaville returns 10 years later.
I loved the original series so much.I joined the forums just as melee was starting to get next level with MLG picking it up etc, so was really fun to hear the pros and people's opinions and thoughts on what was happening around that time.

rupan

Smash Cadet
Back in late 2017, when I discovered the Smash Brothers Documentary series I became addicted to the idea of starting a scene in my own community and hosting tournaments and doing smash fests. So I started to try and make my own scene and got close friends into the game, hopefully I can expand on this and create a buzz with the local community.

Nohbl

Smash Journeyman
If it really does focus on Armada being the best, it's gonna feel a little outdated at this point.
If anything, it releasing is probably going to spread more misinformation and confusion, in the sense that casual
observers just rely on the film to tell them what's going on in the scene today. It'll be good only as history.

TotallyToasted

Smash Rookie
Yes! It's that time. Time to pull up our socks and kick it into gear!

Time to start producing the next big smashtravaganza:

The Smash Brothers: Armada (NOTE: this is a working title. The final project, as I have mentioned, actually is a stand alone film and has nothing to do with TSB. However, as I have taken to calling it TSB:A, I will continue to do so until I announce the official title. You have been warned!).

This is the official thread for the project and will be the FIRST PLACE ANYTHING IS POSTED. Check here first for YouTube production updates.

You're invited to engage in (respectful) discussion about any subject that surrounds the film here. I will try to get to responses asap, as my schedule allows.

For specific production tasks and requests, see the temporary film subreddit here: http://www.reddit.com/r/thesmashbrosmovie/

MORE...
TO...
COME...
This sounds like a pretty cool idea, can't wait to see the finished product!

Top Bottom