• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Smash Affiliates - Making appearances here and there since 2006

Warrior of Zarona

変身
BRoomer
No I was driving to six flags so I haven't played you. I don't remember playing you even once. o_o

Edit:

We should finalize the people from TSA who are going. I want to know who I have in my car, which is possibly transfering to Pocky's car.

WoZ's car ---> Going into Pocky's car?
Reno
TV
Room for one more?

Pakman's car ---> Going into WoZ's car?
Velocity? (If coming, I won't bring my TV if Pakman's car is transferring to WoZ's car)

People who are interested in coming but haven't confirmed rides yet:

Sensei
Copycat
Doyoung

Is this everyone that's going on my side of things? Are we missing anyone?

R3N0

Smash Lord
its a party with reno all day =p

even if i get passed car to car like some s . l u . t.

wtf why is that word vulgar??

Pakman

WWMD
BRoomer
I got to the VGXPO real late because my soccer game went into overtime and a shoot out. ( we Lost :-( ) By the time I got there Wes was done his MTG thing so we ended up hanging out for a bit.

Mogwai

Smash Gizmo
BRoomer
I want to expect better of you, but I know not to
whatever, forget about vgxpo, let's talk gizmogwaifest

1st order of business, sensei, copy, do, get your **** together and come. no johns, you guys are too grood to not be there. Along these lines, we should also get a concrete list of who's coming:

Definitely Coming
Mogwai
Pakman
WoZ
PockyD
Reno

Unknown
Cort
Trademark
Sensei
DoYoung
Copy
Hazz
Scar
Velocity
Other TSA?

If I put you on unknown and you know one way or the other, let me know.

2nd order of business, we should have a list of gaming setups so that we're not caught with an extra tv or only 3 craft setups or any other embarrassing situations.

TVs
Mogwai
Mogwai
Pakman

Maylay setups
Mogwai
Pakman

Settlers stuff
????

Craft setups
Mogwai
Pakman

Other gaming stuff
PS3 - Pakman

Should I make a seperate thread for this or is it bettar to just put it up in hur?

Pakman

WWMD
BRoomer
I will have my lappy, ps3, wii, and yuengling. I will bring a tv in my car, but if we can fit someone else in instead of the TV I might leave it at WoZ's or something.

R3N0

Smash Lord
ohio!? lol what r u off in ohio for ?! .. dark rain? drephen!? whos even out there!!!

f that.

Warrior of Zarona

変身
BRoomer
I WAS bringing a setup with a TV but if it's not needed, I can leave it here and bring someone instead.

VGEXPO was kinda important because of the sponsors, but I'll check with VR to see how it went on their end.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
as far as i know there were some problems with the vgxpo on their end. i believe they ran tourneys like doa, sc4, madden, and a couple others. some tourneys got delayed to other days, some had only one setup, and i think theyr in charge of the prizes for the brawl tourney, which got major pot **** ($450 awarded with about $1640 collected)

pockyD

Smash Legend
just found out it costs money to check bags on continental, so i won't be bringing my settlers (short version = i'm bringing a smaller bag, so less space)

it's just as well, since 5-6 player sucks anyway; i'd almost rather sit out than play that

edit: i don't have as much stuff as i thought i did, so i'll bring it anyway

Pakman

WWMD
BRoomer
We should get some kind of schedule going. What time do people want me to show up in Jersey? Gizmo, what time are you expecting people?

pockyD

Smash Legend
i say we go up and eat (maybe a slightly late) lunch in CT

as such, i'm fine with leaving at like 11:30 from my place (for whoever's picking me up // riding with me)

R3N0

Smash Lord
how about we get some RENO READY TO PARTY CONFIRMATION UP IN THIS HERE BIZATCH!!!

I confirm.
<3

I'm getting so excited!! What time should I be by your place wozzybear, and stuffs? and how do i get there again *clueless*

pockyD

Smash Legend
is there a discrepancy in setup-tv ratio?

i could bring my wii i guess, but i'd rather not pack it if it'll be superfluous, and plus i'm leaving in like 5 hours so tick tock

Top Bottom