• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The smash 64 jigglypuff guide

The smash 64 jigglypuff guide

MarthZ

Smash Journeyman
NNID
NESman1995
MarthZ submitted a new guide:

The smash 64 jigglypuff guide - everything you need to know about jigglypuff

table of contents
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
0. intro
1. terminology/how to play
2. aerial game
3. edge guarding
4. good jigglypuff stages
5. rest and sing
6. ground game
7. closing and recovery
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Intro:
Jigglypuff is differen't from melee from the % she'll die at to good combos that...
Read more about this guide...

Kahnu

Banned via Warnings
nice guide for begginers i guess

but include the combo dair into uptilt into rest

Saltsizzle

Smash Journeyman
Neutral air is jiggs' best aerial imo and is hardly mentioned. This isn't melee where bairs and fairs are amazing.

Also, down tilt is pretty trash and probably doesn't need mentioning.

Other than that, nice work. Pretty comprehensive and informative for someone who is new to fairly new to 64.

MarthZ

Smash Journeyman
NNID
NESman1995
thanks for the feed back I use all characters and plan on making a guide for all of them I'm probably going to do link or fox next

D

Deleted member

nice guide!

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom