• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Smash 3C Project - PM alts, recolors, and more!

❤ Nikodemus05

Zero Skill Spamus
NNID
Nikodemus05
3DS FC
3952-7737-9671
There are no source codes. I did it with the cbliss tool.
That's a shame, I'll use cbliss to manually get the 10 chars. Also, I'm using the lite pack on my wii right now and it looks absolutely amazing, complete props to you dude!

Cynapse

Smash Ace
o hey I do backroom stuff and never post here anymore just so you know the lite pack isnt finished just yet cuz we've got more coolistist stuffs in the oven one more update then something even bigger kbai

Yeheah

Smash Cadet
We have a big update to the Lite Pack! Here are a few pictures that explain the main points:

Partial Changelog:
- Various character fixes (metals, shaders, etc): Kirby, Lucario, Mr. L, Pit, Ivysaur, Wii ROB, Mario Kart ROB, Retro Samus, Sheik, Yoshi, Zelda
- Major character revamps and new costumes: Solid Snake, Big Boss face camo alts, Chimera Lucas, Master Hand and Crazy Hand added
- New option included to use only Brawl+PM Models, as well as only PM recolors, including: Brawl Marth, PM Mewtwo, Brawl Pit, Brawl Jigglypuff, PM Roy, Brawl/PM Samus, Brawl Zero Suit Samus, and Brawl Sonic
- New optional Smash 3C HUD
- Various tweaks and corrections: info.pac has had missing sections restored to re-enable screenshots and Wiimote buttons on screen, classic mode intros have been redone and all work correctly
WOW!!

So nice the update. Bugfixes finally come, and have new (and best) Smash 3 HUD! :)

Layell

Smash Journeyman
Hi everyone I have been terribly sick but here is another cool pack headed your way

This is an assortment of Smash 3 content matching PM models, as well as my Sensible ASL pack. Most characters have cbliss expanded slots, and alternate team colours. Hope you enjoy, and let me know if you spot any errors : )

Last edited:

ledgerewskie

Smash Journeyman
Hi everyone I have been terribly sick but here is another cool pack headed your way

This is an assortment of Smash 3 content matching PM models, as well as my Sensible ASL pack. Most characters have cbliss expanded slots, and alternate team colours. Hope you enjoy, and let me know if you spot any errors : )
Just to clarify, is this the Lite Pack's PM models option over your Sensible ASL pack?

Layell

Smash Journeyman
Just to clarify, is this the Lite Pack's PM models option over your Sensible ASL pack?
There are a few small changes, namely Red Marth and Smash 4 Blue Mario, SJS ZSS over the Fusion Slot, and 12 Slot Sonic with some of the Generations Sonic models.

edit: just had to replace the stocks for the super pack because I accidentally uploaded the old files, so redownload the files with stocks for the complete experience : )

Last edited:

Nezha the Scout

Eyyyyyy
Well minus the fact Im super late to make light puns, you gonna admit that smash3c really brought a brand new menu of options.

Last edited:

oscat

Smash Journeyman
NNID
drlnklngmars
3DS FC
0318-9801-6641

Won't let me download. I get a "There was an error downloading your file" message.

Edit: Was able to download it using the Dropbox program rather than through the browser. Wish pig ganon was still in this like the lite pack.

Last edited:

Chag0

Smash Cadet
Yellow Fox still doesnt have a metal texture

Last edited:

Nefnoj

Smash Lord

Beautiful, but is there a list of the stages you've got?

britipinojeff

Smash Journeyman
Which makes us all wonder what Pytor's plan is for 20 costumes. (now supposedly infinite!)
I thought the plan was to somehow make it so that the next 10 costumes use some other slot. Like if marios cosmetic slot is 00 then he would use 50 for his next 10 cosmetics if 50 isn't in use.

sgib64

Smash Apprentice
NNID
sgib64
Hey, thats an awesome work you all did there! I would love to use your Stage Select Screen but I have a few issues. First I use the stage expansion code so theres a row of stages that goes above the random and page 1/2 button, and also I have to change name/ icons of all my added stages but I have no idea what kind of blur effect you used for icons and font you used for name. any idea how to fix this? thanks a lot

DocStrange

Smash Apprentice
Is there any chance of a p:m version of shadow mewtwo? That fat crotch really isn't doing it for me.

turtletank

Smash Journeyman
I actually liked that the alternate costumes had their own unique poses, I hope I'm not alone in this. It's my one qualm with the new build. If anything it would be great if the few that didn't have their own (ness, DK) were re-rendered.

Cynapse

Smash Ace
I actually liked that the alternate costumes had their own unique poses, I hope I'm not alone in this. It's my one qualm with the new build. If anything it would be great if the few that didn't have their own (ness, DK) were re-rendered.
Easy enough to change yourself.

turtletank

Smash Journeyman
Oh I did, though I'll admit I'm not so great at making my own poses.

Like, at all.

That was more what I was getting at.

Amazerommu

Smash Lord
Oh I did, though I'll admit I'm not so great at making my own poses.

Like, at all.

That was more what I was getting at.
I shall say that I also like this thing, and I plan for all alts to have their own poses in my own final custom build.

I shall also say... I dunno if you knew already. But a lot of the individual downloads have alternate CSPs that you could install. And most even have matching BPs and stock icons. Aren't people awesome?!?!?

(Someone help me make Pika Libre shiny for Smash 3 textures)

Nefnoj

Smash Lord
Have the render scenes been released at all? Some hawt sources would be nice, so many people (my ungrateful self included) are so picky about their poses. The main reason I was interested in Smash 3 are the optional consistency in poses from costume to costume.

Last edited:

Cynapse

Smash Ace
Have the render scenes been released at all? Some hawt sources would be nice, so many people (my ungrateful self included) are so picky about their poses. The main reason I was interested in Smash 3 are the optional consistency in poses from costume to costume.
Releasing scenes would requires releasing full textures. It's probably best to keep it all under wraps. I think Taiko said something to that effect.

PepsiforPizza1895

Smash Cadet
Am I the only one who thinks Ike's Hector alt needs to be redone with the smash 3 model? It just doesn't seem right that marth and roy's alts have both models while Ike doesn't

Top Bottom