• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Smash 3 Project - All Characters Released

Should we release our source PSDs?

• Yes

Votes: 21 91.3%
  • No

Votes: 2 8.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

TheKirbyFan

Smash Cadet
Thx.
the Smash 3c Community project doesn't have a port of the official SSB4 roy. It annoys me.

Tailsmiles249

Smash Apprentice
I initially wanted to make this as a final video before releasing the full pack last year but I got busy and couldn't finish it. It's better to have this done than never at all.

TheKirbyFan

Smash Cadet
When the poll says "Should we release our source PSDs" does that mean the PSDs of the banners or the character textures?

TheKirbyFan

Smash Cadet
User was warned for this post
UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

zrksyd

Smash Rookie
NNID
zrksyd
3DS FC
0602-6413-5496
Switch FC
SW 0536 6686 4301
Can someone share a link to the PSD for Pokemon Trainer (as in the human character)? I'm looking constantly through this thread and I can't find it.

zrksyd

Smash Rookie
NNID
zrksyd
3DS FC
0602-6413-5496
Switch FC
SW 0536 6686 4301
Crap. I was porting Pokemon Trainer to Smash WIi U as a mod and I wanted to edit the textures to make custom alts.

gamergorzoch

Smash Rookie
I haven't posted here much, but I've lurked for the longest time. I really love this project.

I understand that theres a rule against it and all, but I think that he brought up something important. Ban me or delete this post or whatever if need be. Smash 3C community has released a ton of cool costumes lately and they look great in my build. But would it hurt to get the PSD's for easier access to making 3C costumes and recolors? I understand that this could mess with the integrity of the currently finished project if a ton of poorly made costumes show up due to releasing them. What keeps me away from making these cool ideas for recolors and whatnot most of the time is how long it takes to single out every little section of the texture (hair or something) just to change the hue or saturation.

I don't mean this to be taken as hostile or something, I've just been wondering. Whatever you guys do, you guys are amazing :-)

EDIT: Just saw Layell released a few CSPs over on the 3C thread, I suppose I was just a bit too hasty. I'm sure there's a good reason they aren't released, but I'll still leave this post up.

Last edited:

MaybeGerg

Smash Apprentice
Hi all, we at Smash 3C didn't post this here but I figured we should. We recently updated some of the releases and optimised others, which you can read about here. In addition, we've been given permission to maintain and update them should we be required to, and have used this as a chance to upload it to GameBanana too.

ZAHÍRITΣiΚΛ

Unguided Rainbow
Switch FC
SW-7955-8996-6175
So I installed the hub and for some reason all the stock bubbles are now grey. I checked the files in the regular color ones are still there so I don't know what's up.

..also this has been my favourite mod for years. I haven't been able to play Project M without it since.

Top Bottom