• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Smash 3 Project - All Characters Released

Should we release our source PSDs?

• Yes

Votes: 21 91.3%
  • No

Votes: 2 8.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ProjectBrawl7

Smash Ace
Get out.

Also, I don't get why people keep saying Smash 3 doesn't work with PM, because I have it working on both Wii (hackless and homebrew) and Dolphin (4.0.2) for 3.6b. Except Sonic. Smash 4 Sonic is hella ugz, and Smash 3 makes me cry. (no offense) I did, however, hear that someone is working on Brawl Sonic for S3C. Tasty. In the meantime, I'll stick with this.
Um.. That was rude. Anyways, im the person making Brawl Sonic for S3C, but i stopped because my computer screen broke and i can only use my moms computer. And dont use that, use THIS. https://www.dropbox.com/s/oe2ong0fgxrp65v/Old Smash 3 Sonic.zip?dl=0

SmashJC

Smash Journeyman
I think that your Armor Mewtwo stock needs some shading, just do like this:

I hope this helped you ;) (i'm trying to help you)

NFMLH2

Smash Apprentice
Guys, calm down about SmashJC.. He's just trying to be friendly..

SmashJC, I would add shading however if I do then when I add it to Brawlbox it will mess up the colors.. I heard you can only have 15 different colors..

Last edited:

blerb

Smash Journeyman
Good work so far JC, but please keep your progress in the 3C thread. Most of us check both pretty regularly and we don't need to see your progress in both.

As for critique, it could use some shading as others have mentioned. Otherwise it's looking good!

Tailsmiles249

Smash Apprentice

"Luigi's sporting some familiar clothes bringing a greater variety to his recolors."

Last edited:

SmashJC

Smash Journeyman
Take alook to the background, there is a little moon over there :3.
Nice work, those recolors look really good
*luigi death stare*

Last edited:

Layell

Smash Journeyman

Mama mia has anyone-a seen my flying colour slot?

yes I know ledge made this : P

Last edited:

NFMLH2

Smash Apprentice
Just wanna place this because Wolf's render is in this video.. It's obviously fake.

Juken

Smash Ace

Mama mia has anyone-a seen my flying colour slot?

yes I know ledge made this : P
I love those powerup color mods. I hope that they keep the Ice Mario color, and maybe do one for Luigi and Wario.

Juken

Smash Ace
I bet it's so slow because the team's busy prepping for college (if they're not already in it).

drogoth232

Smash Lord
That must have taken quite a bit of effort to get done just right Smash 3 team! Impressive work. Also, there is a Brown and blue trend I am seeing here and I like it!
We know the difference between good color options and everything purple.

Top Bottom