• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Smash 3 Project - All Characters Released

Should we release our source PSDs?

• Yes

Votes: 21 91.3%
  • No

Votes: 2 8.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Nezha the Scout

Eyyyyyy
I'll make a thread for that, and about KCMM, i've tried that alot of times, never received a activation code
try another email type.

yahoo
aol
gmail
hotmail
botmail

nothing is stopping you but ye self brah.

Yeah, that Luigi looked like the old one. So you were trying to give us a sneak peek!

... maybe you could show us it now?
Maybe.
I might get fired.

Last edited:

SmashJC

Smash Journeyman
Ok, i'll try with Yahoo. Later if i can i'll make many Smash3ish stuff, but i won't make a project (ask MKGirlism why i can't make projects).

Edit: @ Nezha the Scout Nezha the Scout thanks! now my KC MM account is activated :)

Last edited:

TheKirbyFan

Smash Cadet
So, I tried this out in Project M, so I chose Sonic on the character selection screen, and flipped through the alternate costumes, then the game crashes. Please Help!!!!

TheKirbyFan

Smash Cadet
So, I tried Sonic's, Mario's, and Zelda's costumes (ONLY the costumes; no HUD or CSPs) and they work in Project M, but the full pack doesn't, did you use BrawCostumeManager for the CSPs? Because I tried doing that once, and it crashes Project M

Last edited:

SmashJC

Smash Journeyman
@the Kirby Fan can't u read? "The Smash 3 Project NOT working with Project M. Just wait if the Smash 3 team will ever make a project m compatible version

NXero

Smash Apprentice
@ TheKirbyFan TheKirbyFan
Try the builds from this thread.

And always use BrawlBox when you replace icons/portraits. CSPs should always be in CMPR format to avoid any freezing issues

@ TheKirbyFan TheKirbyFan
Try the builds from this thread.

And always use BrawlBox when you replace icons/portraits. CSPs should always be in CMPR format to avoid any freezing issues
Even further, if you have a lot of CSP (when you're integrating cBliss etc) its a good idea to reduce image complexity to save space. Ive been using Paint.net for this, saving them as 8-bit pngs

Middleman97

Smash Apprentice
What seems to be the problem with costume manager anyway? I used it with both of my builds and have 0 problems.

NXero

Smash Apprentice
He was probably using an old version, didn't use the PM3.5 mappings or was doing something else wrong, I don't really use the BCM.
The managers do strange things sometimes. I replaced a stage icon in the stage manager and, due to a faulty mouse, double clicked in "save common5", the program crashed after it finished, I paid it no mind and when I tested it the game froze in the SSS. I then noticed that the common5 file went way over the size limit (like 2MB more). Maybe something similar happened to him.

That One Guy2486

Smash Apprentice
There seems to be something wrong with the "Watched Threads" area here. I've been desperately awaiting a new post here, despite that there were no new alerts. Then I decided, "Eh, I'll check here anyway" and then here's a whole new page. Sure, it's not filled with anything too important, but still, I like Smash 3.

Last edited:

That One Guy2486

Smash Apprentice
Then The Dark Knight replies and I get an alert. Did I read the page and forget about it all? Find out next time, same Smash time, same Smash channel.

...Anyway, I would like to see some progress too. How about some on Link and Toon Link? I'm anticipating them the most.

Taiko

Smash Ace
Sure, here's what we can show:
In all seriousness, if we haven't posted anything, there's a good reason for that. We can't show what we don't have.

turtletank

Smash Journeyman
We'll get previews when we do. Between finals and real life, I'm amazed any progress is being made at all.

edit: :4greninja:

Last edited:

That One Guy2486

Smash Apprentice
I've been working on a new project, Super Smash Bros. War. Is it okay if it comes pre-packaged with a modified Smash 3?

123123sora

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
4038-6256-4188
Hey Just wanted to let you know that I edited Marth's "EyeWhite" texture and made it lighter, and IMO it looks a lot better so just something to consider changing.

And so far Smash 3 has been working completely fine with my PM, but maybe that's because I have the wifi safe version?​

Last edited:

drogoth232

Smash Lord
...Anyway, I would like to see some progress too. How about some on Link and Toon Link? I'm anticipating them the most.
... Link was already shown a while back. Before I joined, actually.

Ninja'd, basically.

In any regards, if you've got nothing yet, that's fine. A more relaxing time of year is almost among us.
We have our moments of extreme activity and extreme laziness.

Nezha the Scout

Eyyyyyy
I liked it but a sonic boom alt? Really?
I'm my word,

everything some guys make for our amusement is a blessing,

even tho Sonic Boom is a blasphemy,

the model work is epic,

and its a alt model,

no recolor,

unique,

good.

k?

|

|

Edit: Subpar means bad, I learned a new word.​