• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Smash 3 Project - All Characters Released

Should we release our source PSDs?

• Yes

Votes: 21 91.3%
  • No

Votes: 2 8.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Taiko

Smash Ace
Though he doesn't have an account here, here's a contribution from our team member GBC!

D

Deleted member

Holy ****, thats the cleanest thing I've ever seen out of all of these characters
11/10

Xenozoa425

Smash Ace
NNID
tehross425
3DS FC
3754-7153-5146
Posting this just to let all of you guys know we aren't dead or dying, things have just been going very slow lately for a good number of us. We still have plenty of great things in store for the future, so just be patient.

Loachy

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Loachy
3DS FC
3780-9091-2349
Thread isn't dead. Just asleep.

We are all waiting very patiently! You guys aren't robots, after all!

ImpossiblyRood

Smash Apprentice
The thread lies in wait for its moment of triumph. Soon the leviathan will rise from the depths of our souls - a collective beast of hype and steel. To slay our foes, to slake our bloodlust, to drive our enemies before us in defeat, and to look amazingly fashionable whilst doing it.

To this end we wait, invisible in the shadows, quietly hungering for our moment of updating glory. Soon, my brothers. Soon.

Crazc

Smash Journeyman
NNID
RJB0077
3DS FC
2191-8077-5809
The thread lies in wait for its moment of triumph. Soon the leviathan will rise from the depths of our souls - a collective beast of hype and steel. To slay our foes, to slake our bloodlust, to drive our enemies before us in defeat, and to look amazingly fashionable whilst doing it.

To this end we wait, invisible in the shadows, quietly hungering for our moment of updating glory. Soon, my brothers. Soon.
bruh

NisforSmash

Smash Journeyman
Ignore this post sorry.....
keep up the good work i guess?

Last edited:

Sour Supreme

サイマグネット
I was thinking about the Ninten moveset and came up with a unique idea for his inhaler taunt. Using the inhaler could activate an alternate dash animation that executes a different dash attack. After the dash attack is used he must use the inhaler again to get the dash animation/attack. The 2 different dash attacks wouldn't be better or worse to each other but could have different uses i.e. one is better as a combo starter and the other is better for tech chasing. The animation wouldn't change his stats at all but it would make him run differently. I thought the base run would look kinda like a jog while the inhaler run would look like a full on charge. As a gimmick it would be give him a bit of personality and be a creative addition to his moveset.
Nis. This might be better in the Clone Engine thread. Good thing I follow both.

Paradoxium

Smash Master
Is there any simple solution you can do to the stages (along the lines of adjusting the contrast or vibrancy ect.) that would make them match these character textures more? the one thing i dont like is the difference between characters and stages.

But excellent work you people are gahlike

Taiko

Smash Ace
Is there any simple solution you can do to the stages (along the lines of adjusting the contrast or vibrancy ect.) that would make them match these character textures more? the one thing i dont like is the difference between characters and stages.

But excellent work you people are gahlike
The new direction was also secretly to address this. Since they'll be more detailed, they won't stand out like before.

Taiko

Smash Ace
Sweet, I actually haven't used the new textures yet, so I wouldn't know
They're not actually done yet! Sorry we're taking so long, we've all been unexpectedly busy. Thank you all for being so patient though!

MM3K

Smash Apprentice
NNID
MM3000
3DS FC
3308-4705-1012
I think Mewtwo doesn't look as angry as the original PM model...

I don't like that D:

GnOME

Smash Rookie
Love everything that's been produced so far especially Devil May Cry Marth, Mario of the Stars and Mirror's Minion (A huge factor in my decision to now play MK). When you get round to Lucas what's the likelihood of replacing his wooden stick with the sword on all/some his costumes and not just the unmasked man one?

Nezha the Scout

Eyyyyyy
When you get round to Lucas what's the likelihood of replacing his wooden stick with the sword on all/some his costumes and not just the unmasked man one?
None. The stick is part of vBrawl Lucas, most would disapprove of the changes.

Last edited:

ImpossiblyRood

Smash Apprentice
Love everything that's been produced so far especially Devil May Cry Marth, Mario of the Stars and Mirror's Minion (A huge factor in my decision to now play MK). When you get round to Lucas what's the likelihood of replacing his wooden stick with the sword on all/some his costumes and not just the unmasked man one?
It would not surprise me if someone does that after lucas is released. You know, a mod of a mod. The logical conclusion.

ImpossiblyRood

Smash Apprentice
I missed something. This went from hype train to trollsmobile. What's up with that?

I demand more hype! Bring the velociraptor carrying ninjas with grenade launchers filled with candy and pepto-bismal!

ᵐᵒʳᵉ ʰʸᵖᵉ...? ᵃᶰʸᵒᶰᵉ?

Top Bottom