• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Smash 3 Project - All Characters Released

Should we release our source PSDs?

• Yes

Votes: 21 91.3%
  • No

Votes: 2 8.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DarkWolf4564

Smash Rookie
Hmm... I dragged the projectm folder in, but the Character Menu didn't show up... I used the Project M Codes, but still didn't work. Maybe include 2 Code files in the .rar file...? Also how do I fix this?

Shren

Smash Journeyman
Hmm... I dragged the projectm folder in, but the Character Menu didn't show up... I used the Project M Codes, but still didn't work. Maybe include 2 Code files in the .rar file...? Also how do I fix this?
This smash3 project m build is outdated, wait for when everything is updated or finished. But if you can't wait, use a costume manager, brawl box, or something to put the smash3 .pac files and bp, csp, and css images.

Sliquify_Cheeze

Smash Cadet
This smash3 project m build is outdated, wait for when everything is updated or finished. But if you can't wait, use a costume manager, brawl box, or something to put the smash3 .pac files and bp, csp, and css images.
Or use a build made by someone else.

Javln Mastr

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Modernlykos
3DS FC
3823-8516-1685
This is a silly question, but Yoshi is updated for 3.6, correct? Pretty sure it is but I still wanted to throw it out there.

Herokfhyrulelink

Smash Rookie
I did. I mean the actual picture files like png or jpg. I want to import them into Twilight princess. I know how to Photoshop if needed.

Herokfhyrulelink

Smash Rookie
I don't want the renders. I want the textures that are on the model. Like the Julian shield, the sword, and the tunic. I want the all if the textures that are applied to him. Not the renders.

Greyson

Smash Apprentice
You can use BrawlBox to export Link's textures. Open S3 Link with BrawlBox, right-click on TextureData[0], click on Export All. The rest should be self-explanatory.

Shren

Smash Journeyman
I don't want the renders. I want the textures that are on the model. Like the Julian shield, the sword, and the tunic. I want the all if the textures that are applied to him. Not the renders.
Julian? Don't you mean Hylain?

Shren

Smash Journeyman
Patience is a virtue when waiting for more Smash 3 content when you don't know how to model or texture.

Shun_one

Smash Ace
NNID
not_shun_one
'Sup folks.

Hope you still got yo gunz nearby...

How many characters have we not touched at all yet? Hm...well, that number will be changing soon.

DekZek

Smash Journeyman
Options (Characters without a S3 Version, since comment specified that the number was changing)
So, it has to be from the group of :dk2:, :diddy:, :pt:(:squirtle::ivysaur::charizard:), :snake:, :ike:, :samus2:, :zerosuitsamus:, :kirby2:

Guns could refer to either literal guns or a muscular build.
:snake:: Fits Both Categories, and so is the most likely
:dk2:,:ike:: Feature a Muscular Build (DK is more well known for this, so he is more likely)
:zerosuitsamus:,:samus2:, :diddy:: Feature an actual Gun in their moveset (Arm Cannon, Paralyzer, Peanut Popgun) (ZSS Features the Paralyzer more often, so is more likely, and Diddy would most likely have a simultaneous update with DK)
:pt:(:squirtle::ivysaur::charizard:), :kirby2:: Do not feature guns or have a muscular build, and so are the least likely (Charizard is a slight exception, but he would most likely be released alongside Squirtle and Ivysaur)

Last edited:

Rᴏb

still here, just to suffer
Calling:

every single character
I win?

Last edited:

Cynapse

Smash Ace
Options (Characters without a S3 Version, since comment specified that the number was changing)
So, it has to be from the group of :dk2:, :diddy:, :pt:(:squirtle::ivysaur::charizard:), :snake:, :ike:, :samus2:, :zerosuitsamus:, :kirby2:

:dk2:,:ike:: Feature a Muscular Build (DK is more well known for this, so he is more likely)
:zerosuitsamus:,:samus2:, :diddy:: Feature an actual Gun in their moveset (Arm Cannon, Paralyzer, Peanut Popgun) (ZSS Features the Paralyzer more often, so is more likely, and Diddy would most likely have a simultaneous update with DK)
:pt:(:squirtle::ivysaur::charizard:), :kirby2:: Do not feature guns or have a muscular build, and so are the least likely (Charizard is a slight exception, but he would most likely be released alongside Squirtle and Ivysaur)
It's probably best not to try making sense of anything Shun does.

Tailsmiles249

Smash Apprentice

You're reading too much into this but I guess you're new to our releases. Whenever Shun mentions the phrase he's referring to this clip. It simply means we're getting ready to release a new character.

Shun_one

Smash Ace
NNID
not_shun_one
Be sure to watch till the end for a hint on whose next!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i2nglPdSPyw&feature=youtu.be

Grab your new star here!

Wait, WHAT!? EVERYONE!?

Yes. Everyone

You do indeed win.

Enjoy.

I highly recommend downloading the pack and popping it in. There's somethin' special in there for you PM players. We worked hard on it, so enjoy it! Choosing your characters, Smash 3 style.

This was my final troll to you guys. I'm retired now. Thanks for sticking with us.

But sharpen your fangs! It's not the end!

There will be more trailers in the weeks to come of Smash 3 content! And who knows? Some of our team members just might surprise you further down the line with content.

EDIT: Also, pardon the dust. Not all the stuff is done uploading, so you might get some dated menu assets in the pack.

Last edited:

Sliquify_Cheeze

Smash Cadet
Be sure to watch till the end for a hint on whose next!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i2nglPdSPyw&feature=youtu.be

Grab your new star here!

Wait, WHAT!? EVERYONE!?

Yes. Everyone

You do indeed win.

Enjoy.

I highly recommend downloading the pack and popping it in. There's somethin' special in there for you PM players. We worked hard on it, so enjoy it! Choosing your characters, Smash 3 style.

This was my final troll to you guys. I'm retired now. Thanks for sticking with us.

But sharpen your fangs! It's not the end!

There will be more trailers in the weeks to come of Smash 3 content! And who knows? Some of our team members just might surprise you further down the line with content.

EDIT: Also, pardon the dust. Not all the stuff is done uploading, so you might get some dated menu assets in the pack.
SHUN!!!!!!
WHAT DO I DO, THE LINK IS JUST THERE AND IT'S BROKEN!!!!! MY HEART!!!!!

Top Bottom