• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Smash 3 Project - All Characters Released

Should we release our source PSDs?

• Yes

Votes: 21 91.3%
  • No

Votes: 2 8.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

drogoth232

Smash Lord
Unwarranted hostility is unwarranted.
Considering that post about "New Years release" and the refusal to let up along with posts that explain their motives such as:

ok
just wanted to say that for some odd reason
is warranted. Aside from the fact it's annoying, it's also against the rules aka spamming. It serves no purpose. We don't need a countdown clock.

I would if it was just me, but it's not. Literally no one in the team appreciates that kind of prattling.

Is it so hard to wait and not bump something? We're working on stuff. We have life things to worry about. We're working really hard to give you the best quality content we can. We're sorry that we're at the point that we can't show off something every other week. But you'll have to be patient.

If you honestly think there'll be something coming up on New Year's day, you're sorely mistaken. No matter how far or close we are to finishing, no matter the progress % we're at, we won't put a hobby over spending time with those that we love. Not even to upload it.

So everyone. Chill. Keep reading the OP for when we're going to release and one day it'll happen.

Until then, the team would really appreciate it if the thread wouldn't be repeatedly bumped with nonsense posts. If you have questions that aren't answered with the FAQ posted in the OP, then ask away.

turtletank

Smash Journeyman
Agreed with the unnecessary bumping, but replies like that are unneeded as they only serve to confuse the people following this project.

*if it isn't finished next week, re-read this message until it becomes true.
(Hence the weekly ****post).

Happy new year guys ;)

Rᴏb

still here, just to suffer
Ideally, I think this thread should be locked until you guys are ready to release something. It would stop people from posting stupid **** every other day and also stop people like me from compulsively checking this thread whenever there are new replies in hopes that one of them was one of you guys teasing some new content (something that's happened like a handful of times in over a year).

HypnotizeOverdrive

Smash Ace
NNID
HypnoOverdrive
Ideally, I think this thread should be locked until you guys are ready to release something. It would stop people from posting stupid **** every other day and also stop people like me from compulsively checking this thread whenever there are new replies in hopes that one of them was one of you guys teasing some new content (something that's happened like a handful of times in over a year).
I agree with this 100%. I hate seeing this thread get updated only to read that someone posted something silly or unrelated to the project. And it's been like that for quite a few pages now.

I have to say, everyone needs to chill out. EVERYONE. Stuff like this does take a while, sure, but there's no need to fight. It's the holidays, we have a new year coming up. Let's all be cool and enjoy ourselves outside of this, huh?

Juken

Smash Ace
Or the thread could be locked and there could just be a new thread made once the new project is done... That way once the new content is released, it's not associated with the 117 pages of outdated questions and ****posting.

ElGoombaswag

Hououin Kyoma
NNID
cdoggfuentes
I can't believe you guys. Arguing over this thread is ridiculous. I come visit this thread everyday. But now, all I see is stupidity with ****posts, and the Smash 3 team has to deal with it and people's stupid questions. You got a question? Go to another page of the thread, and ACTUALLY READ the f**king questions before repeating the same damn thing OVER AND OVER! D:<

I'm being a huge Hippocrate for telling drogoth232 to chill. My apologies.

Last edited:

HypnotizeOverdrive

Smash Ace
NNID
HypnoOverdrive
I can't believe you guys. Arguing over this thread is ridiculous. I come visit this thread everyday. But now, all I see is stupidity with ****posts, and the Smash 3 team has to deal with it and people's stupid questions. You got a question? Go to another page of the thread, and ACTUALLY READ the f**king questions before repeating the same damn thing OVER AND OVER! D:<

I'm being a huge Hippocrate for telling drogoth232 to chill. My apologies.
You spelled hypocrite and drogoth wrong. And this kind of behavior is just unnecessary in general. Could you not post stuff like this anymore? You're kinda adding on to the problem this way.

ElGoombaswag

Hououin Kyoma
NNID
cdoggfuentes
You spelled hypocrite and drogoth wrong. And this kind of behavior is just unnecessary in general. Could you not post stuff like this anymore? You're kinda adding on to the problem this way.
As you wish. As for the misspellings...
1. My phones auto correct s certain words like that.
2. Drogoth232 is his username, correct?

Last edited:

Panudroid

Smash Journeyman
Um, I don't know if this is already known but the smash 3 falco pack seems to be missing FitFalco09.pcs. I downloaded it today, FYI

KiyoXDragon

Smash Apprentice
NNID
KiyoXDragon
3DS FC
2981-7067-0666
Switch FC
SW-1752-3317-0324
Since you're adding in Roy and Mewtwo from Melee as extra "DLC" are you also going to add in Dr. Mario and Pichu with them? That will keep the game consistent, and "fix" the game, Dr.Mario should have a Smash 4 texture already. As for Pichu I guess you'd have to make one? Just adding in my suggestion on how to make this even better. Since I'm not familiar with Project "M" I don't understand how you can just simply add in Roy and Mewtwo when the slots simply where not there, nevertheless this mod is super amazing and will make Brawl look 10 times better, I personally like Brawl's original engine so I think I'll wait and will be downloading this once you guys finish all the characters.

Nanobuds

Smash Ace
Since you're adding in Roy and Mewtwo from Melee as extra "DLC" are you also going to add in Dr. Mario and Pichu with them? That will keep the game consistent, and "fix" the game, Dr.Mario should have a Smash 4 texture already. As for Pichu I guess you'd have to make one? Just adding in my suggestion on how to make this even better. Since I'm not familiar with Project "M" I don't understand how you can just simply add in Roy and Mewtwo when the slots simply where not there, nevertheless this mod is super amazing and will make Brawl look 10 times better, I personally like Brawl's original engine so I think I'll wait and will be downloading this once you guys finish all the characters.
This is a mod made for Project M, not vBrawl. So no, Pichu and Doc will not be made. Check Smash 3C for costumes of them over Pikachu and Mario.

PseudoTypical

Smash Lord
http://imgur.com/YlDQtXj

Just curious, but what do those symbols mean?
Those are supposed to symbolize who primarily made the costume. You're not supposed to know whose symbol is whose immediately, I think.
Yeah, and what's a "flex costume?"
That just means it's flexible in terms of its color slot; some things are obviously red or blue, but flex colors aren't like that.

Tailsmiles249

Smash Apprentice
Yeah, those were done waaaay before we changed our format. Now, any recolor we make will just be a part of their respective pack. Unfortunately that means no flavor text, but hey you win some, you lose some.

Juken

Smash Ace
So community skins will be in the OP of Smash 3C or Smash 3?

And can you guys make a second thread for the new release? Kind of like what (used to be) done with PM updates.

ProjectBrawl7

Smash Ace
So community skins will be in the OP of Smash 3C or Smash 3?

And can you guys make a second thread for the new release? Kind of like what (used to be) done with PM updates.
Why a second thread though? Better to keep all progress in one.

Last edited:
Top Bottom