• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Sky Captain - Captain of the Skies

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaser

Smash Rookie
Marths neutral B is now called the Sky Captain from here on. He glows purple like a true captain and he sails the skies back onto the stage. This is the only way to recover with Marth, all other ways are now ignored. The name itself implies awesomeness and must be merited for it's value. Only the people with the greatest passion will use the Sky Captain and that is okay, because not everyone can sail the skies like the real Captain.

Phauxe

Smash Rookie
That is so manly, unique, and awesome, that I as a human being must second this notion right now!

All hail the Sky Captain!!!

Nova X81

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
4768-7615-3064
Switch FC
SW-1268-6324-2517
As the master of the Sky Captain, I send my approval.

Nozra

Smash Rookie
lol i seriously just screamed sky-captain in a room full of really serious smashers while i was playing a 4ffa for fun - we were straight up crying from laughter

Azalieus

Smash Cadet
I yelled SKY CAPTAIN!! in a "This Is SPARTA" like fashion at a local tourney, killed a mediocre player with it, and had the ref on the floor laughing

I salute you and your hilarity Chaser

Chaser

Smash Rookie
You must let everyone know of this great achievement in human history. Seriously though Nova came up with it so I'm just the teller of the holy name of Sky Captain.

It seriously looks like it though...

I'll keep everyone posted on more fun names to yell in tourny.

Kirin

Smash Journeyman
Hahaha I love it. I'll have to shout this the next time I'm playing with my friends. Only the most hardcore sky captains will use ONLY the sky captain to recover though.

D

Deleted member

bumped to reinforce the goodliness.

I am also a captain of the fair skies sailing along.

yeah I bumped this from 9 months ago. you guys are really gay.

Cherry64

Smash Master
NNID
Willzasarus
Switch FC
SW-2905-1228-1895

quiet right. any marth who uses that a lot is like using Ganon's punch with a bit better timing issue's
I think you should lock it up and prevent further madness from spreading around.

phi1ny3

Not the Mama

Wow, you really are... unpredictable.
Sadly, this is so scrublike, even I am obliged to refrain from stoking the flame, and perhaps fire off the
"/thread".
maybe, just maybe...
yup
/thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom