• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The significance of Project M ... AND YOU!

Cubelarooso

Smash Lord
Project M was half the reason I even got a Wii in the first place, long ago in 2007, when it was using the working title of "Brawl." This pre-alpha version was really going in the wrong direction, though, so I was excited when development switched hands.

In all seriousness, the next Smash really was half of why I got a Wii, and I was expecting what Project M is. After Brawl came out, I sorta fell away from the whole Smash scene. I had spent so much of my free time for the last 9 years with Smash, but now there was just a void. When I first heard of Pro:M, I misunderstood the idea, and after having been put off by the idea of Brawl+, I mostly disregarded it. But, much later, when I saw Wario:M, I was hooked. I was brought back into Melee, and the community, and am now a strong believer in Pro:M as the way of the future, not just for Smash, but for gaming in general.

Top Bottom