• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

>>The Sig Shop of SgtWikez<< Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

SgtWikez

Smash Journeyman

Welcome!

Please read before requesting (don't be scared by the wall of text!)

First and foremost, creating signatures is a hobby of mine and I definitely enjoy the process. Every sig I make improves my Photoshop skills and artistic vision. That being said, many other things in life come before this on the priority list. If you are making a signature request, I hope you will be able to understand that. Patience is a virtue.

By that same token, nagging, repeated PMs, and other forms of constant questioning in regard to the completion of your signature are not necessary and will probably lead to my not liking you very much :grin:.

Another very important note: signatures take time and effort to make. Every signature creator on this forum sets aside time to make small artistic boxes to be displayed on a screen for people they will probably never meet. Your respect is appreciated and if you aren't using these forums much or are going to replace the signature soon (if you are switching mains, for example), please notify me beforehand.

-----> So, you must have at least 30 posts to request a sig <-----
--> If you are not planning on using the sig full time or if you already have a sig created by an artist on this forum, let me know in your post, please <--​

Finally, I read this forum. A lot. If you have requested a sig in 25 different sig shops, that is ridiculous and is beyond my comprehension. You will probably not make many friends here.

----------- End of rant, the bad part is over. If the above almost KO'd you, use this to get back to 0% before reading on:
-----------​

Hopefully you read what I wrote up there. If not, your loss. Let's get get to the fun stuff!!

REQUEST FORM

Text:
Subtext:
Font: (dafont.com is recommended if you are looking for something special)
Image: (This is where you will copy and paste the link for your image, high quality preferred) ONLY ONE RENDER PER SIG!
Dimensions/Size: (if you want a userbar, just say so and I'll use the standard dimensions)
Colors:

If you have no idea what you want, say so. I enjoy artistic freedom.

If do not have a preference for a particular image, just give me the character name and I'll come up with something that'll be kickass :chuckle:.

------------------------------------------
-------------------------------------------------
-----------------------------------------------------------------------​

Quick Summary of the Rules

--> no spam in this thread or in my pm box (messages are always nice, but repeated messages are not)
--> at least 20 posts before requesting (gives you a chance to get acquainted with these forums)
--> no animations
--> one request per person
--> one image per person (more than one image creates multiple focal points, looks bad) -- high quality if at all possible, please.

----> last but not least, please give me credit for the sig!!!<----

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------------------------------​

A special thanks goes out to sugarpoultry. I have been inspired by her work and her ongoing teaching in the Homeroom will provide me with many skills needed to do this kind of stuff.

Waiting List (in order of request)

-
-
-
-
-
-

------------------------------------------​

Example Signatures:

If you like a particular style shown below for a sig, feel free to request that as well!

VGamerJoe​

E123Omega

-----------------------------------------------------------------------​

SgtWikez

Smash Journeyman
It would probably be best if you first spend a bit more time on the forums, SH4D0W. Once you do, feel free to come back. I'll save your request for then.

SgtWikez

Smash Journeyman
Only one render per sig, E123. I have a great render of the first image if you'd prefer that one. It seems like the hammer would help with that specific feel you're looking for.

SgtWikez

Smash Journeyman
I like! But can you make the text more readable? Or change the text if you have too.
Sure I'll change it now. Stay tuned for an update.

UPDATE EDIT: Text is fixed, E123. Refer to the image posted above.

@Orpheus - It looks like you're on the waiting list for sugarpoultry. I'm sure she is working hard on a sig for you so I would wait it out my friend.

SgtWikez

Smash Journeyman
Wow, that's unbelievably awesome.
Glad you like it.

edit: Hmm, in the last post on the previous page it seems like you already have a sig. Hopefully the effort I just put in will not be wasted. Will you be using the one I created for you, VGamerJoe?

Froth

Smash Journeyman
Glad you like it.

edit: Hmm, in the last post on the previous page it seems like you already have a sig. Hopefully the effort I just put in will not be wasted. Will you be using the one I created for you, VGamerJoe?
Are you kidding me?
Why would I waste such a beautiful piece of artwork like that, eh?:chuckle:

I don't know why more people aren't asking you for sigs...a shame really.:(

what size is this one?

SgtWikez

Smash Journeyman
Are you kidding me?
Why would I waste such a beautiful piece of artwork like that, eh?:chuckle:

I don't know why more people aren't asking you for sigs...a shame really.:(

what size is this one?

Thanks. I just started the shop yesterday so we'll wait and see :bee:.

As for size, the dimensions you requested were kinda big in regard to height so I took it down a bit. I think this is 400x100 (I might be a little off).

Froth

Smash Journeyman
Yeah, I like that size a lot better.
You just made it perfect.
I think it's your best out of the ones posted.

Froth

Smash Journeyman
I mean, I knew it was there, just maybe hit s because it's a habit and it's so close to the z.
Anyways, since you're not making anything, you're not are you?
Could you make another one?
Text: Ness & Lucas (not 'and')
subtext: VGamerJoe
picture: any of them together. I had this one in mind but I can't find it. Ness using his yo-yo and Lucas right beside him, but oh well?
Size: 400 x 100
Colors: red and yellow
Make it cool.
I really LOVE the style you used on my pikmin one.

SgtWikez

Smash Journeyman
Anyways, since you're not making anything, you're not are you?
Could you make another one?
Text: Ness & Lucas (not 'and')
subtext: VGamerJoe
picture: any of them together. I had this one in mind but I can't find it. Ness using his yo-yo and Lucas right beside him, but oh well?
Size: 400 x 100
Colors: red and yellow
Make it cool.
I really LOVE the style you used on my pikmin one.
If you don't mind, I'm going to wait and see if I receive any more requests soon before going ahead and making you a second one.

Froth

Smash Journeyman
I don't mind.

Edit: I also found the pictures.

Code:
http://planetrenders.net/renders/displayimage.php?pos=-29926
Code:
http://planetrenders.net/renders/displayimage.php?pos=-29812
Ness left, Lucas, right.

SgtWikez

Smash Journeyman
Text: al-x_clip
Subtext: "omg its squirtle"
Font: whatever works
Image: http://www.planetrenders.net/renders/displayimage.php?pos=-29779

Dimensions/Size: whatever works
Colors: blue's and watery colors please take out mario and lucas
Sorry al-x_clip, but you have requested a sig from almost every creator on this forum and I find it very disrespectful that you would make everyone go through all of this work for you only to be ultimately wasted. To name a couple, sugarpoultry made you an awesome sig with Lucario and skyler just made you one yesterday with Ness, yet you are currently using neither.

Short answer: No.

SgtWikez

Smash Journeyman
Sure I could make a userbar if you'd like, Da N. Feel free to place a request and I'll work on it tomorrow.

SgtWikez

Smash Journeyman
Hey Da N, here's what I came up with for your userbar. I tried my best to work with the kojima logo you requested, but at that size it's pretty much just a blob. Let me know what you think of it, I stayed with the snake theme.

SgtWikez

Smash Journeyman
When I get the chance, VGamerJoe. To be honest it's not a top priority considering I already spent a lot of time making you one. Yeah, I'm not getting many requests (:(), but until I do I'll be focusing on other things like work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom