• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Sheikah Shrine; Impa's Spiritual home of Support & Speculation. Hear our voice Echo for a Echo Fighters Pass!

ZealousGamer

Smash Ace
Without Spoilers; is there anything that I can miss? Like Collectibles? In Skyward Sword.

Last edited:

Baba

Smash Journeyman
An echo fighter's pass seems like such a no-brainer. Much less work would be required and they could get some very fan-requested characters into the game.
Charge half the price of the other fighters passes, don't include a stage, and you're done.

Shadow, Dixie Kong, Impa, so many good choices.

MasterCheef

Smash Ace
Bonus DLC Rep of Fighters Pass 2 = Paya / Impa from Legend of Zelda; BOTW sequel​

1 It is exceedingly suspicious we have not gotten a new ( Age of Calamity ) Amiibo for Impa

2 COVID probably messed up Nintendo releasing BOTW sequel at the same time as Paya / Impa

3 in the Mario Rapper leak; A bonus character from Zelda will release alongside or shortly after the Capcom character

4 There was a leak where an Australian Nintendo Website leaked an unused spot for a bonus fighter in the numbering of fighters for Fighters Pass 2. https://screenrant.com/smash-bros-ultimate-extra-dlc-fighter-website-leak/

5 As far as Impa already having a spirit we have already seen 2 Nintendo reps get upgraded to playable characters

GalacticPetey

Smash Journeyman
NNID
GalacticPetey
Any Impa is Smash is welcome. My personal pick is original Hyrule Warriors, but I'd be down for OoT, Skyward Sword, Oracle, AoC,, or any of the old Impas.

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
My favorite pick for Impa is HW AoC, followed by Skyward Sword and HW, and last Ocarina of Time. I simply think Age of Calamity Impa has the most to offer as a character, moveset wise. Skyward Sword Impa is overall my most favorite design for her, and the biggest role she's had in a mainline Zelda game.

Lenidem

Smash Lord
So what did everyone think of that Age of Calamity Expansion Pack trailer? It was cool to see Robbie and Purah as the new duo character.
I'm not planning to buy any expansion pack for this game, but it looks kinda cool, though I'm more interested in Zelda riding the Cycle Zero.

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
I'm way more interessted in seeing what new parts of the story are gonna be unfolded. Age of Calamity did a good job with the story telling, yeah you'll need to understand the lore of Breath of the Wild to get it, and sure, it's definitely not entirely connected to the events of BotW- but for what it is, it's pretty good. I hope we might see a story that actually leads to BotW. I always suspected that to happen honestly, and this expansion took quite some time, development wise.

GalacticPetey

Smash Journeyman
NNID
GalacticPetey
So we're less than 24 hours away from the final reveal. I don't think Impa really has a shot, but she's my most wanted so I wanted to hop back in here one more time. It's been a pleasure. I've been following Smash speculation since about 2012 and it's crazy to think that almost continuous period ends tomorrow. It's got me nostalgic.

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
So we're less than 24 hours away from the final reveal. I don't think Impa really has a shot, but she's my most wanted so I wanted to hop back in here one more time. It's been a pleasure. I've been following Smash speculation since about 2012 and it's crazy to think that almost continuous period ends tomorrow. It's got me nostalgic.
Yeah the final 24 hours have arrived, and am not too optimistic for Impa am afraid. A Zelda character by itself is something I could see happen, easily. But I'd think they would go for a Champion, seeing the pattern of newcomers from Nintendo this paas and the previous one. Whatever happens, I do think Impa has a great chance of having bigger and bigger roles in the Zelda main series. Am not entirely sure about BotW2 however, cause , well, it's a sequel to BotW where Impa is old and frail. She will have a role, sure, but not a active one as in say, Skyward Sword.

It was great riding with you all here. I hope the next Impa fanbase for the next Smash is gonna be as loyal and dedicated as you guys. 🙏🏼💯

fogbadge

Smash Obsessed
Yeah the final 24 hours have arrived, and am not too optimistic for Impa am afraid. A Zelda character by itself is something I could see happen, easily. But I'd think they would go for a Champion, seeing the pattern of newcomers from Nintendo this paas and the previous one. Whatever happens, I do think Impa has a great chance of having bigger and bigger roles in the Zelda main series. Am not entirely sure about BotW2 however, cause , well, it's a sequel to BotW where Impa is old and frail. She will have a role, sure, but not a active one as in say, Skyward Sword.

It was great riding with you all here. I hope the next Impa fanbase for the next Smash is gonna be as loyal and dedicated as you guys. 🙏🏼💯
i imagine itll have many of the same guys

Arsh99

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Arsh99
Was a treat discussing Impa with you all these last couple years. Can't believe how long its been since Smash 4's dev. After tmr will this thread close soon after? I know that happened with a lot of character threads after Smash 4 was done

LiveStudioAudience

Smash Master
An odd time to bump this thread one last time, but I wanted to mention that I hope Impa gets her chance next game. Age of Calamity did an amazing job of placing her front and center for a major story, and I'd like to believe that no matter what form she's in, that she gets some real consideration for the next cycle. Her potential and appeal as a character keeps going up, and that can only be good news for her odds.

GalacticPetey

Smash Journeyman
NNID
GalacticPetey
Figured I should leave my last message here in the thread for my most wanted. Here's to hoping for Impa in the future. At the very least we'll have plenty of good Zelda content to keep us fed. It's been an honor.

Arsh99

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Arsh99
Figured I should leave my last message here in the thread for my most wanted. Here's to hoping for Impa in the future. At the very least we'll have plenty of good Zelda content to keep us fed. It's been an honor.
Share the same sentiments. Will miss this thread. Discussing Impa these past couple years has been a treat ever since the Smash 4 days and when she was shown off in Hyrule Warriors. Can't wait to see more of Impa in future Zelda games. Cheers everyone!

Top Bottom