• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Sheikah Shrine; Impa's Spiritual home of Support & Speculation. Hear our voice Echo for a Echo Fighters Pass!

fogbadge

Smash Obsessed
Because I think mooks should be stage hazards or assist trophies at best. Compared to the inmensity of video games, Smash has relatively few big heroes playable and in my opinion, the priority should go to them.
I think it’s got the vast majority of Nintendo’s biggest heroes

Mushroomguy12

Smash Hero
Are you sure that’s why they’re against them. I think that some generic enemies could be quite suitable reps for certain series, like a bulborb for pick or a Metroid for Metroid. But that’s just me and smash isn’t really about representation anyway. But when it comes to Zelda characters there are no bad choices

except for revalli
Too late, Revali's already in the game anyway. :ultfalco:

Oracle Link

Smash Master
Lets all calm down i mean my thread is not 100% serious anyways and probably wont freghten you at all!
Lets all just hope that smash 6 has more zelda chars who they might be!

Except for Linkle!

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
I won't be buying this game right now. I approve it coming out, I approve it has a more approachable and simple control system, but without a drop in price... I'm not going to buy it. Games aren't a big priority in my life at this moment. I haven't bought Fighter Pass 2 even for example. Right now, all am curious about is Metroid Dread, and the sequel to Breath of the Wild. I have a hunch there's gonna be more games that are gonna have my interest in the future to, and I gotta be selective.

Mushroomguy12

Smash Hero
Yeah I’m really happy that Skyward Sword will have more exposure on a modern HD system, especially with an install base as big as the Switch, but $60 for a Wii game combined with my massive backlog will make me hold off for now. Still, it’s a genuinely good game and I’m glad one of the main series titles that has Impa in one of her relatively most major roles is getting the spotlight.

Oracle Link

Smash Master
can you only play games once?
No but lets just say this skyward sword is an awesome game that i dont want to go through again!
I never want to be stressed out by the:
3 Timed difficult bossbattles and the 4 most stressfull zelda moments!
again!

fogbadge

Smash Obsessed
No but lets just say this skyward sword is an awesome game that i dont want to go through again!
I never want to be stressed out by the:
3 Timed difficult bossbattles and the 4 most stressfull zelda moments!
again!
stressful moments?

I can answer a very general question asked in public like everybody else, for the sake of the discussion, which is the purpose of a forum.
so youre morally opposed to ports? and you think its fine to answer questions for other people?

Lenidem

Smash Lord
so youre morally opposed to ports? and you think its fine to answer questions for other people?
For your first question, I'm not morally opposed to ports, I only have a problem when they're sold at full price.
For your second question, if you want a private conversation and no intervention from other users, you should use the PM.

fogbadge

Smash Obsessed
For your first question, I'm not morally opposed to ports, I only have a problem when they're sold at full price.
For your second question, if you want a private conversation and no intervention from other users, you should use the PM.
so yes

how much would you rather they charged for it?

Last edited:

Oracle Link

Smash Master
stressful moments?

Lets just say this:
Imagine guardians but they can sense you through walls are unavoidable can fly or are faster than you and yeah these guys chase you every 30 seconds or if you screw up also one hit and youre dead no matter what!

fogbadge

Smash Obsessed
Lets just say this:
Imagine guardians but they can sense you through walls are unavoidable can fly or are faster than you and yeah these guys chase you every 30 seconds or if you screw up also one hit and youre dead no matter what!
People found that stressful? Who knew

Last edited:

fogbadge

Smash Obsessed
I think it is im always scared that my cpu guys are dumb and kill themselves, or that my base gets taken over or that the goal suddenly shifts and im to far away!
that’s why they have the command character and switch characters mechanics

Oracle Link

Smash Master
that’s why they have the command character and switch characters mechanics
i know! but that still doesnt help much with the base! maybe its just all the stuff on screen (im not refering to the enemys) or its the grinding whatevs im bored of this conversation!
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ! ;)

fogbadge

Smash Obsessed
i know! but that still doesnt help much with the base! maybe its just all the stuff on screen (im not refering to the enemys) or its the grinding whatevs im bored of this conversation!
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ! ;)
you order someone to stand in the base and swap to them when the enemies invade

fogbadge

Smash Obsessed
yeah the problem i had in the HwSwitch was the grinding is that still a thing?
im afraid so

if its not for you its not for you. i often find that things in games that seem like theyll be overwhelming games arent actually when you get to them. grinding is usually a chore though with HW not so much as you can pay for characters to catch up

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
Lets just say this:
But those have like, zero effect on your progression. You lose nothing by dying. It's challenging yeah, but far from frustrating. At least that's what I feel about it.

Top Bottom