• All episodes of the new Smash Brothers documentary 'Metagame' are available on Vimeo! Get Metagame Here

• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

• Support SmashBoards and get Premium Membership today!

The Sheikah Shrine; Impa's Spiritual home of Support & Speculation. Hear our voice Echo for a Echo Fighters Pass!

Lenidem

Smash Ace
And in 3ds and switch versions they added in the ability to freely switch between characters on your team
I only played "Legends", the 3DS version, and this ability feels so natural that it's hard to imagine the game without it.

Last edited:

HenryZusa

Smash Journeyman
NNID
HENRYZUSA
3DS FC
2793-0702-9089
Impa's moveset in AoC is amazing.
I'm pretty confident the last 2 characters are going to be Impa and Crash, in no specific order.

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
Impa's moveset in AoC is amazing.
I'm pretty confident the last 2 characters are going to be Impa and Crash, in no specific order.
Am not too sure to be honest. Impa is already a Spirit , one of the last to be added even with the AoC Spirit Event. Sure, it has happened before, upgrade from Spirit to playable, but not like this.

HenryZusa

Smash Journeyman
NNID
HENRYZUSA
3DS FC
2793-0702-9089
Am not too sure to be honest. Impa is already a Spirit , one of the last to be added even with the AoC Spirit Event. Sure, it has happened before, upgrade from Spirit to playable, but not like this.
My only argument is that Byleth, Min Min and Pyra/Mythra being added as marketing elements from recent Switch games, it wouldn't be crazy to think that they could add her to promote AoC and/or even Botw2.

Golden Icarus

Smash Ace
I don’t know if I’ve ever visited this thread, but I’ve always been a supporter of Impa in Smash. Personally, I would be more than happy to have her as an echo, but AoC definitely makes me think about just how interesting a unique moveset for her could be.

I imagine this question has been asked plenty of times before, but what art style would you guys want Impa to have? I think her Hyrule Warriors and Skyward Sword designs are my favorite. I do like her AoC design, but it doesn’t look very “Impa” to me I guess. Plus, Link already has the BotW art style covered.

Mushroomguy12

Smash Master
I don’t know if I’ve ever visited this thread, but I’ve always been a supporter of Impa in Smash. Personally, I would be more than happy to have her as an echo, but AoC definitely makes me think about just how interesting a unique moveset for her could be.

I imagine this question has been asked plenty of times before, but what art style would you guys want Impa to have? I think her Hyrule Warriors and Skyward Sword designs are my favorite. I do like her AoC design, but it doesn’t look very “Impa” to me I guess. Plus, Link already has the BotW art style covered.
I'd be fine with any, but Ocarina of Time, Skyward Sword, AOC, and Hyrule Warriors are my favorites.

Last edited:
Top Bottom