• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The science of Sing (theory, mechanics and infinite jump explained)

RhedKing

Smash Journeyman
How many Jigglypuff mains does it take to screw in a light bulb make sing useful? :laugh:

Oh well just glad I can help.

once I get my wii back, I'll be updating my sing thread with all the options in order to do this, and some pics on exact places in applicable stages.

Character matchups will continue as well, but I'll add info on the usefulness of these techs as well as normal sing game play (which is very limited/ no longer exists at this point)

This has been a great development, in jigglypuffs, everywhere, I want to thank Veril for taking my research to the ultimate level

And Veril, I promised a long time ago (bout four weeks ago) that I would make sing useful, but Instead of a broken promise, we have created a more powerful sing then ever before.

10epicsings

Top Bottom