• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Scale of the Universe - Flash!

GodMeowMix

Smash Ace
http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/525347

I know something like this has been shared before, but for some reason I couldn't help but share, its probably one of the most detailed ones I've seen. It's weird when you look at to what they described the observable universe.. I can't help but to disagree that beyond it is just nothing. Who knows maybe that's where the link to another universe or the heavens may be? Just a thought. I'm interested in hearing other opinions.

#HBC | Dancer

The nicest of the damned.
Wow that was a great.

The size of the universe was always something that I took great interest in. The universe is the largest place there is, and it contains everything. Yet they also say that the universe is expending, and if that's true, then what is it expending into if there's nothing to expand into? Is it expanding into itself? Is it expanding into nothing? Can we, as human beings, ever really even hope to answer these questions?

Nihongo-ookami

Smash Journeyman
In Gurren Lagann, they start throwing Galaxies at each other. LIKE SHURIKEN.

Try a Gigantic mech that's the size of the universe, and is powered by evolution.

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
I just want to know if there's an end to it all.

And then there's the idea that this is all just our dimension, or universe. That there are others that exist beyond our own reach or understanding of multidimensional travel. You think that is big? Consider the idea of string theory and ideas that suggest there are an infinite number of dimensions much like our own.

GodMeowMix

Smash Ace
I definitely believe in infinity, but the only way to reach it is through love.. and that could mean anything, love for good or evil its just our choice which path we choose.

Rayku

Smash Lord
I love exploring pictures and ideas of what the universe can hold, and dreaming about what else is beyond what we can never fathom. Stuff like this just puts me in a pensive mood and makes me want to stargaze.

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Hungrybox. You were once an inspiration to mass posters everywhere. But then PP past your post count.

What happened, son?

Top Bottom