• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The save a mink foundation!!!

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
So mink got a 200$ speeding ticket.

I'm gona be selling hot dogs at my house (lol) this weekend for 1 dollar to all those housing with me, or coming over post-tourny for mafia fun/chilling.

I'm also accepting any and all donations from people that want to help the cause.

I will be sending all proceeds back up with someone in the orlando car to deliver the funds.

Anyone that wants to help the savior of sfl for the GA trip, can do so by buying hotdogs/donating to me, if you wana help out out of ur own free will, just lemme know.

I'll be donating 20 bucks of my own money to start off the donation pot.

I'll also talk to ESAM later about possibly giving a cut of the pot this weekend to contribute to the donations.

Thanks to all those that are able to help. I'm sure mink, and myself, appreciate it very much!!

ph00tbag

C(ϾᶘϿ)Ͻ
Silly Mink. Your car can't break the sound barrier.

Also, I'd be surprised if it made rainbows.

M@v

Subarashii!
This is a nice thing to do, but forgive me for playing devil's advocate here;

....speeding isn't a good idea?

>.>

<.<

_Dice

Smash Ace
Just gave 600 dollars to the world wildlife foundation with the heading: For use for mink conservation.

did i do it right?

Top Bottom