• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Sassy Princess of Sarasaland: Daisy for SSB4 (A New Daisy for Smash Thread Opens See Pg. 197)

memoryman3

Daisy Obsessed
NNID
memoryman3
You know, Goku doesn't actually seem too far-fetched. They added Ryu anyways. Plus Goku has become a running joke at this point.

Edward Rochester

Smash Apprentice
You know, Goku doesn't actually seem too far-fetched. They added Ryu anyways. Plus Goku has become a running joke at this point.
I remember that Dragon Ball Z Budokai was on the GameCube. He totally has a shot!

EDIT
Someone has datamined the update early and confirmed that two certain fighters (not Daisy) exist. Now, if this data also includes official art, series logos, and alt costumes, does this mean that the characters are available for download after Sakurai's presentation?

Last edited:

memoryman3

Daisy Obsessed
NNID
memoryman3
I remember that Dragon Ball Z Budokai was on the GameCube. He totally has a shot!

EDIT
Someone has datamined the update early and confirmed that two certain fighters (not Daisy) exist. Now, if this data also includes official art, series logos, and alt costumes, does this mean that the characters are available for download after Sakurai's presentation?
They already have clear movies, so I bet 100% they will be available tomorrow alongside Lucas.

As for alt costumes...I wouldn't expect them. The content has already been fully leaked....

Edward Rochester

Smash Apprentice
They already have clear movies, so I bet 100% they will be available tomorrow alongside Lucas.

As for alt costumes...I wouldn't expect them. The content has already been fully leaked....
No, I meant alt costumes/recolors for the two new characters.

Maybe they'll have full-on character alts when they see the Ballot results?

Burruni

Smash Hero
No, I meant alt costumes/recolors for the two new characters.

Maybe they'll have full-on character alts when they see the Ballot results?
All the leak found was the ~8.5 second videos that played after clearing Classic/All-Star for Royu.
There's no other data present in the patch. We don't know a thing about looks besides their default outfits.

Last edited:

Ark of Silence101

Smash Master
NNID
ArkofSilence
Switch FC
8431-6297-7122

The data was mined but they said they could not mine all of it because it was quickly taken out.

Ark of Silence101

Smash Master
NNID
ArkofSilence
Switch FC
8431-6297-7122
WHY DON'T PEOPLE TELL ME THIS BEFORE I MADE MYSELF LOOK LIKE A FOOL.

Well, it's their selection images for the CSS thing.
Don't worry. There's still the E3 itself tomorrow so they might reveal stuff like alternate costumes and the like, oh and let's not forget they might announce a Mario game that is not Mario Maker. Let's just wait and see what happens.

Ark of Silence101

Smash Master
NNID
ArkofSilence
Switch FC
8431-6297-7122
All the leak found was the ~8.5 second videos that played after clearing Classic/All-Star for Royu.
There's no other data present in the patch. We don't know a thing about looks besides their default outfits.
Royu? Quien es ese wuey?(Who is that guy)XD.

Extremmefan

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Extremmefan
3DS FC
1435-9705-2987
So i noticed! One of my brothers is a Rosalina fan and even he asks himself why they did not at least put Daisy in Sm4sh at least as a real alt.
Also, my sister is a HUGE fan of Peach and Rosalina, yet she's ALSO wanting Daisy to be put in Smash. There's more than just a few. (Also, I prefer having the three princesses rather than just one or two of them, myself).

Actually, their alts are available.

Which Roy outfit is that? ... It doesn't look like his Awakening attire, yet it's very hardly similar to the outfit he had in Melee.

Extremmefan

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Extremmefan
3DS FC
1435-9705-2987
It's a mixture of both outfits.
... Guess they've listened to me and the other Roy supporters (I support a lot of characters, so don't be surprised if I say that).
... It does look more like the Melee outfit rather than the Awakening one, though.

SuperSegaSonicSS

The Inspired Artist
... Guess they've listened to me and the other Roy supporters (I support a lot of characters, so don't be surprised if I say that).
... It does look more like the Melee outfit rather than the Awakening one, though.
I support Roy, as he was my Melee main.

And you're right, it's more inspired from the Awaking design if anything, but it holds more from his Melee outfit, like you said.

Last edited:

Ark of Silence101

Smash Master
NNID
ArkofSilence
Switch FC
8431-6297-7122
Also, my sister is a HUGE fan of Peach and Rosalina, yet she's ALSO wanting Daisy to be put in Smash. There's more than just a few. (Also, I prefer having the three princesses rather than just one or two of them, myself).

Which Roy outfit is that? ... It doesn't look like his Awakening attire, yet it's very hardly similar to the outfit he had in Melee.
Now if only there were not Rosalina fanboys who keep bashing on Daisy and keep calling her irrelevant......

Extremmefan

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Extremmefan
3DS FC
1435-9705-2987
Now if only there were not Rosalina fanboys who keep bashing on Daisy and keep calling her irrelevant......
Both me and my sister hates these people. I wish there were more people who wanted to do a "Three Little Princesses" joke. (if Daisy gets in, I'll gladly do a Smash adaptation of the quite famed drawn comic that is "The Three Little Princesses").

Also, I've been thinking about Daisy's concurrence... If anybody agrees or disagrees with my points, just quote me on the said point:
- Waluigi: Already an AT, therefore deconfirmed for Smash 4 DLC (but still viable for Smash 5)
- Captain Toad: (Nothing personal about it) he can't jump, but that is easily explained by his heavy backpack. Otherwise he could get the Little Mac treatment (except he would be a fast and tricky character instead of a fast powerhouse with a OHKO), so he's still a bit viable (not twice as much as Daisy, though). Also, a Wii U character (the Wii U didn't get any playable representation in Smash 4, therefore decreasing his chances for Smash 4 DLC, but increasing his chances for Smash 5)
- Nabbit: Deconfirmed because stage hazard (similar to Ridley's stage boss role), but still a viable candidate for Smash 5.
- King Boo: Could get the Rosalina treatment (aka a supposed heavyweight who has lightweight gameplay), and also a viable candidate (we've got angels, a goddess, an immortal space traveler... so why not a ghost, while we're at it?). Also, a Mario rep that originated from a Mario sub-series (Luigi's Mansion) and the GameCube (whose only playable rep is Bowser Jr for the main series, so one from a smaller sub-series would still fit).

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
So everyone here was hyping Royu's leak recently? I take it that most of you are planning to buy them in the future.

As if E3 can't get here any faster since I want to see what Retro and Platinum are doing. Plus the Smash Direct tomorrow.

Burruni

Smash Hero
So everyone here was hyping Royu's leak recently? I take it that most of you are planning to buy them in the future.

As if E3 can't get here any faster since I want to see what Retro and Platinum are doing. Plus the Smash Direct tomorrow.
My avatar was changed because of it finally being confirmed without doubts.

WeirdChillFever

Smash Hero
Both me and my sister hates these people. I wish there were more people who wanted to do a "Three Little Princesses" joke. (if Daisy gets in, I'll gladly do a Smash adaptation of the quite famed drawn comic that is "The Three Little Princesses").

Also, I've been thinking about Daisy's concurrence... If anybody agrees or disagrees with my points, just quote me on the said point:
- Waluigi: Already an AT, therefore deconfirmed for Smash 4 DLC (but still viable for Smash 5)
- Captain Toad: (Nothing personal about it) he can't jump, but that is easily explained by his heavy backpack. Otherwise he could get the Little Mac treatment (except he would be a fast and tricky character instead of a fast powerhouse with a OHKO), so he's still a bit viable (not twice as much as Daisy, though). Also, a Wii U character (the Wii U didn't get any playable representation in Smash 4, therefore decreasing his chances for Smash 4 DLC, but increasing his chances for Smash 5)
- Nabbit: Deconfirmed because stage hazard (similar to Ridley's stage boss role), but still a viable candidate for Smash 5.
- King Boo: Could get the Rosalina treatment (aka a supposed heavyweight who has lightweight gameplay), and also a viable candidate (we've got angels, a goddess, an immortal space traveler... so why not a ghost, while we're at it?). Also, a Mario rep that originated from a Mario sub-series (Luigi's Mansion) and the GameCube (whose only playable rep is Bowser Jr for the main series, so one from a smaller sub-series would still fit).
I don't want to just like this post but I wanna love it so here.

HanAmes

Smash Ace

Ooooh, those fanboy's salt will go good with my fries, I just know it.;) I hate 'em too.

But, for Captain Toad, they just MIGHT give him a jumping ability, because, before Smash 64, Link couldn't jump, either...(except for Zelda 2 for the NES, and with the Roc's Feather, so I guess I just debunked my own theory, then...:facepalm:) Now in every Smash game, Link is jumping all over the place, packed with a sword, a shield, a boomerang, infinite bombs, bow & arrows, and a hookshot. Link's legs must be made of steel!:eek:

memoryman3

Daisy Obsessed
NNID
memoryman3
Maybe they do end up showing alts or costumes there, as far as I know leaks don't end up showing 100% of the content.
Pretty much everything has been leaked, even the trophy for Inkling Girl and the stock icons for the three fighters.

So I wouldn't hold my breath.

Ark of Silence101

Smash Master
NNID
ArkofSilence
Switch FC
8431-6297-7122
Hopefully tease future DLC ;)
Exactly. And hopefully if that E3 leak turned out to be true about SPP 2, Daisy is there as a protagonist.

EDIT: Would someone be so kind as to explain why some fans ship Bowser x Peach? I am pretty sure the "Beauty and the Beast" logic does not apply here, as he only kidnaps her to take over her kingdom by force.

Last edited:

memoryman3

Daisy Obsessed
NNID
memoryman3
Exactly. And hopefully if that E3 leak turned out to be true about SPP 2, Daisy is there as a protagonist.

EDIT: Would someone be so kind as to explain why some fans ship Bowser x Peach? I am pretty sure the "Beauty and the Beast" logic does not apply here, as he only kidnaps her to take over her kingdom by force.
Peach is never really hurt when trapped in Bowser's lair. Compared to Mario and Luigi stomping all over the Goombas!

I never thought Roy and Ryu and Lucas would all release at the same time.

Ark of Silence101

Smash Master
NNID
ArkofSilence
Switch FC
8431-6297-7122
Peach is never really hurt when trapped in Bowser's lair. Compared to Mario and Luigi stomping all over the Goombas!

I never thought Roy and Ryu and Lucas would all release at the same time.
Same here. You'd think that she either gotten herself a more competent vanguard or have Mario move in with her or marry him altogether so that he'd always be at her side.

Nintendotard

Smash Lord
NNID
Mariotard
If Roy and Ryu are being released tomorrow with Lucas as a lot are speculating, we might possibly, but probably not, might have an announcement to the next DLC character(s) for the next batch :o

memoryman3

Daisy Obsessed
NNID
memoryman3
Well Injustice had six DLC characters, with one being from a different fighting game (Scorpion) and some community picked fighters.

I wonder how the releases were spaced out. Obviously not as big of a deal as Smash's characters, but could be a good comparison.

Last edited:

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
LOL Game Theory. Anyone who takes them serious are either gullible or stupid. :laugh:

Last edited:
Top Bottom