• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Sassy Princess of Sarasaland: Daisy for SSB4 (A New Daisy for Smash Thread Opens See Pg. 197)

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
So y'all talking abut this leak? I'm surprised this clown is actually getting so much attention and his argument with NicoRobin is proving him to be another one of those tryhards. I wouldn't put any stock into it.

Last edited:

WeirdChillFever

Smash Hero
So y'all talking abut this leak? I'm surprised this clown is actually getting so much attention and his argument with NicoRobin is proving him to be another one of those tryhards. I wouldn't put any stock into it.
But I want my second batch of the double-cherry whammy Mario-rep edition.
Gimme Waa and Paper Mario so I can fuel my Pepper-Too Much-Repper Salt-O-Matic

Last edited:

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
But I want my second batch of the double-cherry whammy Mario-rep edition.
Gimme Waa and Paper Mario so I can fuel my Pepper-Too Much-Repper Salt-O-Matic
Not going to lie, but the possibility of salt wold be nice with Waaaaa and Paper Plumber being in.

For now, I'll keep an eye on him for any other signs of suspicious behavior or lies. The fact that many are actually believing him surprises me by a ton.

Ark of Silence101

Smash Master
NNID
ArkofSilence
Switch FC
8431-6297-7122
Not going to lie, but the possibility of salt wold be nice with Waaaaa and Paper Plumber being in.

For now, I'll keep an eye on him for any other signs of suspicious behavior or lies. The fact that many are actually believing him surprises me by a ton.
I usually don't believe text leaks, I'll just wait and see what happens, do you think it is true? Top 10-15 in most polls?

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
I usually don't believe text leaks, I'll just wait and see what happens, do you think it is true? Top 10-15 in most polls?
I think at least that amount of characters will be looked at or considered for DLC based on the ballot. But I'm not really 100% with it unlike everyone else since there are some major red flags.

Namco is supposedly talking about Takamaru, yet he should be on the shortlist with Nintendo like the other four characters. Or just the general idea in general that they would look back at the character when Sakurai clearly said he lacked the Western familiarity to be playable. Chibi Robo and Paper Mario are also red flags since I doubt they would choose DLC based on the promotion of upcoming titles. It just literally screams to convenient to me.

Ark of Silence101

Smash Master
NNID
ArkofSilence
Switch FC
8431-6297-7122
I think at least that amount of characters will be looked at or considered for DLC based on the ballot. But I'm not really 100% with it unlike everyone else since there are some major red flags.

Namco is supposedly talking about Takamaru, yet he should be on the shortlist with Nintendo like the other four characters. Or just the general idea in general that they would look back at the character when Sakurai clearly said he lacked the Western familiarity to be playable. Chibi Robo and Paper Mario are also red flags since I doubt they would choose DLC based on the promotion of upcoming titles. It just literally screams to convenient to me.
Red flags? So I take it like with all the top picked characters, there's a chance after all?

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Red flags? So I take it like with all the top picked characters, there's a chance after all?
Red flash as in we shouldn't put any stock into until Neo Zero, Vanroose, and PushDustIn gets more information on this guy's actions. Who knows, it could all be a huge scam for the sake of getting attention and K. Rool is the only believable thing out of it.

There a chance? Yes. But could it not be legitimate? Maybe. It's best to keep an eye on him in case something happens, which won't since he's in the middle of arguing with NicoRobin again.

Ark of Silence101

Smash Master
NNID
ArkofSilence
Switch FC
8431-6297-7122
Red flash as in we shouldn't put any stock into until Neo Zero, Vanroose, and PushDustIn gets more information on this guy's actions. Who knows, it could all be a huge scam for the sake of getting attention and K. Rool is the only believable thing out of it.

There a chance? Yes. But could it not be legitimate? Maybe. It's best to keep an eye on him in case something happens, which won't since he's in the middle of arguing with NicoRobin again.
got it thanks.

StarCrystal20

Smash Ace
Ok so last week I went to an arcade with my friend at the Dave and Buster's restaurant and they had Mario Kart Arcade GP DX there.

http://www.mariowiki.com/Mario_Kart_Arcade_GP_DX

While I was playing I was like wtf? Why is Daisy not in this game?? So since my bae wasn't there I just picked Rosalina.

Anyway, I hope Daisy will appear in the Mario & Sonic arcade game. If she doesn't, Nintendo hates her.

And it makes me VERY mad how Daisy wasn't even mentioned in the supposed DLC leak with 15-20 characters. But, as someone said, if Waluigi is in, then Daisy must be in, too. If Daisy isn't in, I will cry.

Last edited:

Ark of Silence101

Smash Master
NNID
ArkofSilence
Switch FC
8431-6297-7122
Ok so last week I went to an arcade with my friend at the Dave and Buster's restaurant and they had Mario Kart Arcade GP DX there.

http://www.mariowiki.com/Mario_Kart_Arcade_GP_DX

While I was playing I was like wtf? Why is Daisy not in this game?? So since my bae wasn't there I just picked Rosalina.

Anyway, I hope Daisy will appear in the Mario & Sonic arcade game. If she doesn't, Nintendo hates her.

And it makes me VERY mad how Daisy wasn't even mentioned in the supposed DLC leak with 15-20 characters. But, as someone said, if Waluigi is in, then Daisy must be in, too. If Daisy isn't in, I will cry.
Only a few where mentioned in the leak, let's wait. GP DX was made by Namco Bandai, if the EAD was the one who made that game, they wouldn't have taken her out.

memoryman3

Daisy Obsessed
NNID
memoryman3
Only a few where mentioned in the leak, let's wait. GP DX was made by Namco Bandai, if the EAD was the one who made that game, they wouldn't have taken her out.
The problem.....Namco Bandai also lends a helping hand in Smash Bros.

D

Deleted member

Is there a link for this leak? I mean before I just try to google it. Also, you know what bothered me? Why is there not a Daisy amiibo from Mario Party 10? Smash is giving us all 50+ characters as amiibo, including the Mii fighters, and yet we can't get a Daisy amiibo??

EDIT: Ok, I found it. I just have to say, if Waluigi makes it into Smash before Daisy, I...I just don't know how anything would feel right ever again.

Last edited by a moderator:

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593

Ark of Silence101

Smash Master
NNID
ArkofSilence
Switch FC
8431-6297-7122
Is there a link for this leak? I mean before I just try to google it. Also, you know what bothered me? Why is there not a Daisy amiibo from Mario Party 10? Smash is giving us all 50+ characters as amiibo, including the Mii fighters, and yet we can't get a Daisy amiibo??

EDIT: Ok, I found it. I just have to say, if Waluigi makes it into Smash before Daisy, I...I just don't know how anything would feel right ever again.
He is a AT, just because he is top voted doesn't mean he'll get in, not unless they pull some kind of trick and retcon him as a fighter and eliminate him as an AT, besides in a way Sakurai already deconfirmed him as fighter, and as for amiibo wait for wave 2 of Mario Bros, or Nanomachines son.

Support on Miiverse is going pretty well, this come mostly from the Peach and Luigi communities and to a very lesser extent the Mario and Rosalina communities.

Last edited:

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Guys, the leak had been proven fake this night. So everything can get back to normal and we can relax. PushDustIn will do the honors of showing us everything wrong with it tomorrow just to show how over hyped it was.

HanAmes

Smash Ace
Guys, the leak had been proven fake this night. So everything can get back to normal and we can relax. PushDustIn will do the honors of showing us everything wrong with it tomorrow just to show how over hyped it was.
Hah!

But real talk: if, somehow, Daisy doesn't make it in as DLC, would that improve her chances of her appearing in Smash 5??

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Hah!

But real talk: if, somehow, Daisy doesn't make it in as DLC, would that improve her chances of her appearing in Smash 5??
Three things: Having decent amount of support in the ballot, starring in more than just spinoffs (which has a chance of little to none), or if Sakurai is looking for a Mario newcomer in general. Other than that, I think that's all she really needs in order to become a Smash 5 newcomer.

memoryman3

Daisy Obsessed
NNID
memoryman3
I wonder why they stopped the Mario line of amiibos immediately after Wave 1....

Ark of Silence101

Smash Master
NNID
ArkofSilence
Switch FC
8431-6297-7122

Guys listen to this song, perfectly describes not only politicians and their greedy ambitions but also how a lot of society is being controlled nowadays.

Ark of Silence101

Smash Master
NNID
ArkofSilence
Switch FC
8431-6297-7122
I'm sure that's a great song but does it really belong in a Daisy thread?
I know it doesn't, just thought I'd share it seeing that its lyrics have a powerful description on how politics operate nowadays. Mexico and other countries would be so much more if not because of corrupted politicians who only care of filling their pockets while not giving a quarter what happens to the poor and weak.

No real reason for this question but: What is considered more 'canon'? The games or the Super Mario-kun! Manga?

Last edited:

memoryman3

Daisy Obsessed
NNID
memoryman3
I know it doesn't, just thought I'd share it seeing that its lyrics have a powerful description on how politics operate nowadays. Mexico and other countries would be so much more if not because of corrupted politicians who only care of filling their pockets while not giving a quarter what happens to the poor and weak.

No real reason for this question but: What is considered more 'canon'? The games or the Super Mario-kun! Manga?
Obviously the games! Mario never originated in manga anyways.....

memoryman3

Daisy Obsessed
NNID
memoryman3
I know he didn't, like I said, just asking, do you think Nintendo believes that Peach and Daisy are genuinely best friends?
Probably if we look at how much Daisy is associated with Peach in almost every spinoff. Especially in Mario Kart Double Dash.

Ark of Silence101

Smash Master
NNID
ArkofSilence
Switch FC
8431-6297-7122
Probably if we look at how much Daisy is associated with Peach in almost every spinoff. Especially in Mario Kart Double Dash.
Certain people don't think so, they think that because Daisy does not appear in a mainstream game and show proof of it they think it's non-canon. The proof is there but for certain people, it just doesn't count.

Last edited:

memoryman3

Daisy Obsessed
NNID
memoryman3
Just curious, how was it proven fake last night? I looked up the posts by @ PushDustIn PushDustIn and saw no proof.....

PushDustIn

Salt Lord
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
PushDustIn
3DS FC
3695-0954-3750
Just curious, how was it proven fake last night? I looked up the posts by @ PushDustIn PushDustIn and saw no proof.....
Multiple reasons. Nothing in the leak is adding up, or looks like to be true information.

I'm sorry that I can't say exactly why, as I promised to keep my mouth shut (even if it's 99% likely to be fake information). Just know that you have three people strongly questioning Nicholas' source (Neo Zero, vaanrose and myself) and we all came to the same conclusion on our own. There is no conspiracy. It's false information. I'm doing my best to tell you guys as much as I can without getting into trouble myself.

memoryman3

Daisy Obsessed
NNID
memoryman3
Multiple reasons. Nothing in the leak is adding up, or looks like to be true information.

I'm sorry that I can't say exactly why, as I promised to keep my mouth shut (even if it's 99% likely to be fake information). Just know that you have three people strongly questioning Nicholas' source (Neo Zero, vaanrose and myself) and we all came to the same conclusion on our own. There is no conspiracy. It's false information. I'm doing my best to tell you guys as much as I can without getting into trouble myself.
The curiousity is real. Ah well, if it's confidential, I can't argue.

Last edited:

HanAmes

Smash Ace

Unless I know for sure, I'll just pretend that it never happened.

PushDustIn

Salt Lord
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
PushDustIn
3DS FC
3695-0954-3750
Unless I know for sure, I'll just pretend that it never happened.
I think that's the best way to go about it. If anything changes, and I find a fraction of truth then I'll investigate it again. But right now all signs are pointing towards a clear "FAKE".

memoryman3

Daisy Obsessed
NNID
memoryman3
Since I have saw spilt opinions recently about what Daisy should wear if she ever got into Smash, would you still want her to be in the sports outfit, or dress?

Yeah, I know this has been asked many times, but I'm still curious. Plus I need something to talk about.

SuperSegaSonicSS

The Inspired Artist
Since I have saw spilt opinions recently about what Daisy should wear if she ever got into Smash, would you still want her to be in the sports outfit, or dress?

Yeah, I know this has been asked many times, but I'm still curious. Plus I need something to talk about.
I'd like for the Strikers persona as the default, with personally Sports attire, because she's very cute in them, but it would likely be her dress attire for her natural attire.

Top Bottom