• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Sassy Princess of Sarasaland: Daisy for SSB4 (A New Daisy for Smash Thread Opens See Pg. 197)

RidleyKraid187

Smash Journeyman
Soon as I've started to slowly upload my works on DeviantArt, I'm starting to get some attention. Definitely one of those moments were I can get some attention as a good digital editor and have my own following there. Once I get all my support images for other characters out of the way, then it will be the right time to dump all my Daisy material there (while giving some original artists their credit).
Link to your DeviantART gallery please? I'm always up for finding new artists!

Also, thanks for the invite to the Ridley thread! I honestly had no idea it even existed!

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Link to your DeviantART gallery please? I'm always up for finding new artists!

Also, thanks for the invite to the Ridley thread! I honestly had no idea it even existed!
Here it is and it's mostly the things that I make for this community. I would probably have more original material for it in the future once I'm back in college soon.

http://militron623.deviantart.com

And the thing is that all threads for deconfirmed characters can exist as long as they are not in public for mods to see. That's why our group is advertised in the Rules Section of this subforum and the group's mods (me included) would invite new people to participate. It's the best we can do for now since only characters that have a chance can be seen publicly by everyone in this section.

Zapster

Smash Apprentice
Who is the most heavy character that can use wall jumping?
Yeah because he has wings. So he's like flying and hopping at the same time, dig it? Hahaha. Seriously, gameplay wise his lack luster vertical recovery could use the advantage. Mewtwo got it. (Still cool, but wired).

As for Zelda, well hot diggidty damn ain't Shiek and Zelda the same broads in actuality anyways? That girl can pick up her dress and do it? It would make fishing for early off-stage Light-kicks (I think they're more light magic looking in this game, not eletric) KOs much more fun, wouldn't you agree (on certain stages of course)

Zeldaisy

Smash Apprentice
And I thought I was close-minded with the answer I gave @sonicbrawler182, which reminds me I took a swing to the RosaLuma threads and I definitely have to raise my opinion about her, now she ties with Peach in my list, but that does not change a few things: Daisy is still no.1 in my book and i still want too see her in Smash, and how are things going with the support on the Miiverse?
It's all running pretty smooth, I get 9+ yeahs on my posts usually and all I get in the comments is positive feedback and more support, I say a few more people need to post besides me, and maybe even storm the RosaLuma, Peach, Luigi and even Mario support communities since Miiverse feels Daisy pro.

Ark of Silence101

Smash Master
NNID
ArkofSilence
Switch FC
8431-6297-7122
It's all running pretty smooth, I get 9+ yeahs on my posts usually and all I get in the comments is positive feedback and more support, I say a few more people need to post besides me, and maybe even storm the RosaLuma, Peach, Luigi and even Mario support communities since Miiverse feels Daisy pro.
Been kinda busy lately but now that I own a Wii U, I can hit the Miiverse myself and support. Although I am not good at drawing at all >_<.

Last edited:

HanAmes

Smash Ace
Yeah, unfortunately, I got Gamefaqs of all places...I'm tellin' ya, the ignorance is real over there. They make Rosalina fanboys look like the Smash community. At least I'm glad you're not getting a lotta heat on your end.

memoryman3

Daisy Obsessed
NNID
memoryman3
Yeah, unfortunately, I got Gamefaqs of all places...I'm tellin' ya, the ignorance is real over there. They make Rosalina fanboys look like the Smash community. At least I'm glad you're not getting a lotta heat on your end.
It's a great place to vent out your anger as the moderators barely even do their job.

Ark of Silence101

Smash Master
NNID
ArkofSilence
Switch FC
8431-6297-7122
Was searching Tumblr and found a post of someone who thinks that Daisy is a lesbian, just had to face palm at this, just because they are best friends does not mean she is a lesbian and only takes into account the artworks of her and Peach not taking into account all the various hints of her liking(possibly loving) Luigi.

SuperSegaSonicSS

The Inspired Artist
Was searching Tumblr and found a post of someone who thinks that Daisy is a lesbian, just had to face palm at this, just because they are best friends does not mean she is a lesbian and only takes into account the artworks of her and Peach not taking into account all the various hints of her liking(possibly loving) Luigi.
This has happened to all the princesses, both to Peach, Peach and Rosie...possibly all three... This is what happens when fanon > canon. Preferences causes experimentation with peoples likes and interests, and can show with characters they like.

Last edited:

Ark of Silence101

Smash Master
NNID
ArkofSilence
Switch FC
8431-6297-7122
This has happened to all the princesses, both to Peach, Peach and Rosie...possibly all three... This is what happens when fanon > canon. Preferences causes experimentation with peoples likes and interests, and can show with characters they like.
I know it's a matter of personal preference, what i can't stand is the fact that there is solid and concrete proof that they obviously love their respective Bros.(except Rosalina) and yet they think something that is not true at all.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
I know it's a matter of personal preference, what i can't stand is the fact that there is solid and concrete proof that they obviously love their respective Bros.(except Rosalina) and yet they think something that is not true at all.
Rule 34, no exceptions. I've heard this saying once and I've gotten over any fanon shenanigans ever since because things aren't meant to have any logic behind their existence.

On the good dies of things, Operation Tachibana is going to kickstart itself soon and any artist can feel free to become a big part of a huge movement to make Ayumi more well know if you're good at it. ;0

Last edited:

Ark of Silence101

Smash Master
NNID
ArkofSilence
Switch FC
8431-6297-7122
Rule 34, no exceptions. I've heard this saying once and I've gotten over any fanon shenanigans ever since because things aren't meant to have any logic behind their existence.

On the good dies of things, Operation Tachibana is going to kickstart itself soon and any artist can feel free to become a big part of a huge movement to make Ayumi more well know if you're good at it. ;0
Yeah, logic has no place in Rule 34, I'll just go with my gut and that's that, respecting others opinions is something I learned young and has avoided me a lot of trouble.

HanAmes

Smash Ace
Yeah, logic has no place in Rule 34, I'll just go with my gut and that's that, respecting others opinions is something I learned young and has avoided me a lot of trouble.
And it's a huge bummer that we can't get the same in return, sometimes...:glare: The way I see it, it's a huge lesson to be learned. A good reason to respect the opinion of others is 'to treat others they way you want to be treated.' Lessons like that begets a respectable person.

Ark of Silence101

Smash Master
NNID
ArkofSilence
Switch FC
8431-6297-7122
And it's a huge bummer that we can't get the same in return, sometimes...:glare: The way I see it, it's a huge lesson to be learned. A good reason to respect the opinion of others is 'to treat others they way you want to be treated.' Lessons like that begets a respectable person.
Right. I'll see if I can hit the Miiverse later today.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Miiverse would be the right time for me to get to work, but today's going to be a busy day since tomorrow's the fourth. I've got to quickly make a Ayumi Tachibana moveset for Operation Tachibana since people will be asking a question on how she can work. So expect me to do something for Daisy a bit latter since I have to keep the ball rolling on this huge movement.

Last edited:

Ark of Silence101

Smash Master
NNID
ArkofSilence
Switch FC
8431-6297-7122
Miiverse would be the right time for me to get to work, but today's going to be a busy day since tomorrow's the fourth. I've got to quickly make a Ayumi Tachibana moveset for Operation Tachibana since people will be asking a question on how she can work. So expect me to do something for Daisy a bit latter since I have to keep the ball rolling on this huge movement.
Hey, would it be too much if you added a 'Support Daisy on Miiverse' on the tittle? That way some of the people who come here would have another idea on how to support.

memoryman3

Daisy Obsessed
NNID
memoryman3
Hey, would it be too much if you added a 'Support Daisy on Miiverse' on the tittle? That way some of the people who come here would have another idea on how to support.
Plus Miiverse is full of casuals, that will hopefully make up most of the votes in the Smash Ballot. Then again, it's not guaranteed that the #1 choice will even get in, if other fighters are any indication.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Done and done. Hope they come rolling in with the support and you guys can be in charge of doing so since I won't be active that much soon as @Denoxkun releases his new video. Given that I helped out with the entire thing, it would make sense for me to start spreading the word soon as it's released.

Ark of Silence101

Smash Master
NNID
ArkofSilence
Switch FC
8431-6297-7122
Done and done. Hope they come rolling in with the support and you guys can be in charge of doing so since I won't be active that much soon as @Denoxkun releases his new video. Given that I helped out with the entire thing, it would make sense for me to start spreading the word soon as it's released.
Thanks. We'll give it a shot from here.
Plus Miiverse is full of casuals, that will hopefully make up most of the votes in the Smash Ballot. Then again, it's not guaranteed that the #1 choice will even get in, if other fighters are any indication.
Exactly, Daisy is not as high as K.Rool or Isaac, but she isn't low either, which means we have a good shot, and besides Daisy has more going for herself even ingame in Sm4sh than others, 3 trophies, that's more than any of the other so called 'more important and relevant' characters others mention.

memoryman3

Daisy Obsessed
NNID
memoryman3
Thanks. We'll give it a shot from here.

Exactly, Daisy is not as high as K.Rool or Isaac, but she isn't low either, which means we have a good shot, and besides Daisy has more going for herself even ingame in Sm4sh than others, 3 trophies, that's more than any of the other so called 'more important and relevant' characters others mention.
Four if you count the 3DS version!

Zeldaisy

Smash Apprentice
Oh my, now I feel guilty for not dropping by here sooner! (Work has been killing my back and now I feel like an old lady)

@ Nintendotard Nintendotard @ HanAmes HanAmes thank you guys for your support! I make those sketches in roughly a minute or two, so I feel guilty getting all this praise.. I'm thinking of doing a July 4th Daisy picture, anyone has any suggestions in what kind of outfit? (I could make her in my own made up outfit even?) Imagine her colors like Mario in the America colors alt in smash I guess.

---This is totally random but does anyone get a music orgasm when they hear Xenoblades / Zelda (sometimes even Fire Emblem) music? --

:disco::happysheep:

Question: does anyone ship Zelda x Ike (or at least think they're cute together?)
Screenshot_2015-06-09-01-06-58-1.png

:4zelda::4myfriends:

Nintendotard

Smash Lord
NNID
Mariotard
Oh my, now I feel guilty for not dropping by here sooner! (Work has been killing my back and now I feel like an old lady)

@ Nintendotard Nintendotard @ HanAmes HanAmes thank you guys for your support! I make those sketches in roughly a minute or two, so I feel guilty getting all this praise.. I'm thinking of doing a July 4th Daisy picture, anyone has any suggestions in what kind of outfit? (I could make her in my own made up outfit even?) Imagine her colors like Mario in the America colors alt in smash I guess.

---This is totally random but does anyone get a music orgasm when they hear Xenoblades / Zelda (sometimes even Fire Emblem) music? --

Question: does anyone ship Zelda x Ike (or at least think they're cute together?)
View attachment 59977
I ship them too actually haha

HanAmes

Smash Ace

View attachment 59977
Wow, Zelda and Ike look so cute together! I honestly never thought about Zelda x Ike before, so this is totally new to me, and I approve!

I also have an abundance of childhood memories when it comes to Zelda music, not to mention, the Zelda franchise as a whole. It's always a thing of beauty whenever I listen to Zelda soundtracks that have withstood the test of time, and it's a great rich feeling of nostalgia and endearment.

memoryman3

Daisy Obsessed
NNID
memoryman3
Thanks to a certain GameFAQS user, the one vote per IP is basically confirmed at this point.

http://imgur.com/a/oBEGY

So be honest, who did you all vote for the Smash Ballot last time?

Ark of Silence101

Smash Master
NNID
ArkofSilence
Switch FC
8431-6297-7122

View attachment 59977
While my main Smash ship is Robin x Palutena, Ike x Zelda is great too, and to your other question, The Devoted is my favorite FE 10 theme.

Ark of Silence101

Smash Master
NNID
ArkofSilence
Switch FC
8431-6297-7122
I only voted Daisy, making sure my answer was as detailed as possible! I was quiet until the Ballot arrived.
Pretty much all Daisy fans where, a few here and there were demanding Nintendo to make her a part of the main series, but the ballot pretty much became the catalyst not only for her but for overall all characters who are considered neglected by the big N.

memoryman3

Daisy Obsessed
NNID
memoryman3
if you look at this image, it shows Amiibo support in Mario and Sonic at Rio 2016

I hope this game has it's own amiibo set! Imagine a Dr.Eggman, Daisy and Tails amiibos!

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593

View attachment 59977
If I were to make a suggestion, it would be for Daisy wearing a Miss America outfit with the same colors as 'Murica Mario. So to give you an idea of how it works, think of it as the equivalent of her Rio leotard with red shoes and a top hat.

Thanks to a certain GameFAQS user, the one vote per IP is basically confirmed at this point.

http://imgur.com/a/oBEGY

So be honest, who did you all vote for the Smash Ballot last time?
Kamui.

Top Bottom