• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The San Antonio Melee thread: We have a scene again!

clnr

Smash Rookie
the scene is pretty dead. There are only a few people who still play melee including myself. but if you ever want to smash just text me. 2107878884

Zhea

Smash Ace
Ah that's a shame, but I will definitely hit you up if I end up down there. Going to definitely be around next week from Wednesday Night to Friday morning.

Zhea

Smash Ace
Officially got my offer letter today. Now I just need to decide between the job here and Wisconsin. Hopefully I'll get to play with you guys some time this month.

:phone:

:phone:

The MC Clusky

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0404-6991-4531
I'd play more, but I'm hardly even in SA much these days because I'm traveling so much.

But since Melee will likely be at Evo, I'm putting all my effort towards that.

RedGamer

Smash Ace
Just watched Apex 2013 Videos. I'm super hyped up to play melee friendlies vs anyone!!

Edit: lol @ Sybawave's location. "friendswood texas"

Zhea

Smash Ace
So I am now in San Antonio and I live around he corner from ooples apparel. Should be free tomorrow and after 6 during the week.

clnr

Smash Rookie
hey zhea i live close by ooples too. im always down for melee and ill be free today after 5. text me if you wanna play, 2107878884

Zhea

Smash Ace
Probably gonna be an ooples saturday, maybe friday too. Check the fb group to keep in the loop. Will be towards he evening.

Sybawave

Smash Ace
Don't have one and I'll be there Sunday to Sunday. Probably won't be able to make a fest. Just an hour or two at someone's house. Like fifteen minutes away from that store.

G@BE

Smash Lord
Hey ill be in town tonight and will be free to play maybe after 9:30 if any of you are interested

RedGamer

Smash Ace
it's an anime shop on fredericksburg and callaghan road.
search it on google maps (be sure to use the little man icon for a veiw of the street)

Sybawave

Smash Ace
Wow you would go the night before I go to SA. I hate you. At least you'll be the best player there.

When is the next time y'all are playing?

Top Bottom