• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The San Antonio Crew Battle Thread

Felix15c

Smash Journeyman
We could conceivable bring the void back.... Mike and Matt have been getting better and there's still me and DV8... I just never have time to practice. Maybe add my noob friend (lol, i'm talking about you Nike20)

As for the next event... most probably April 7th, and its gonna be smash/naruto. We're just going go ahead and skip March for tournies cause there's already a tourney scheduled pretty much every week......

Shiro Kageryu

Smash Journeyman
We could conceivable bring the void back.... Mike and Matt have been getting better and there's still me and DV8... I just never have time to practice. Maybe add my noob friend (lol, i'm talking about you Nike20)

As for the next event... most probably April 7th, and its gonna be smash/naruto. We're just going go ahead and skip March for tournies cause there's already a tourney scheduled pretty much every week......
...we....could....do that....

>_>

<_<

...hopefully Mike and I don't have our little rivalries as much D; omg he almost cried when my Link got as good if not better than his

Strider shin

Smash Rookie
...we....could....do that....

>_>

<_<

...hopefully Mike and I don't have our little rivalries as much D; omg he almost cried when my Link got as good if not better than his
YaYaY

I ordered my copy of SNGNTEX, who has a JP Wii????

we need to set up an event for international Anibuversary, i give to SA seems to be the current Hub of NGNT

and Smash Boards seems to be where everyone posts,

lawlit oh yeah, Marthmarthmarth

K1T3

Smash Lord
So Me and Gale are kinda a crew. Though that's only two. Haha I rhymed.
I think we should crew with converse since I live right by them almost =P I suck now though is the prob =(
Dyse where you live and what's your number I wanna smash with you, been hearing you got a lot better and have a nice pika.

Anyone free tomorrow? I think I'll be bored all day so might as well get some smash =) Let me know

IsmashedYOURmom

Smash Apprentice
Ayo K1, i could smash with ya homeboy.

Seriously, no one that I know of around me smashes, except for SA people.

K1T3

Smash Lord
Dyse got tolds
I put a pikachu in the microwave once... now he was all mess =)

Yourmom where abouts do you live? or do you have a car to get around with?

K1T3

Smash Lord
Oh cool, congrats on getting out of your rents house finally. I'll probably give you a call later today when it's more likely your awake =P

TheCoach

Smash Apprentice
ya know what would be better would be old skool smashers v. new skool smashers

any one who has never been to a gamers edge tourney is a new skool smasher and well any one who has is old skool

git Krunk niggaazzz whiil dem foos pee in yo butt

Masterer Betty

Smash Journeyman
The fact that Teh Masterer is on the old skool team means that they everybody else stands no chance lawl

Let's make this easier and have teh masterer vs everyone should make it go by quicker

S.O.S.

Smash Lord
The fact that Teh Masterer is on the old skool team means that they everybody else stands no chance lawl

Let's make this easier and have teh masterer vs everyone should make it go by quicker
lol its true betty will **** you all lol and he doesnt even play smash anymore :p shame im not back yet. me + betty in teams = 89678924650927502964082465286424 times you got *****

AnimalTaglits

Smash Cadet
Madison? You know Daniel aka Droman? He goes to Vista and was telling me about some sick Yoshi player. THat you?
No, I've never heard of the guy. I recently got into Smash my freshman year of college, I'm a junior now. I didn't really play smash in High School except for the occasional Blockbuster tourney, which was a noobfest anyways.

fsdfsdgsgdf

Smash Champion
im good and i main shiek and falco...can i join a crew? lol and yea i no wavedash. l-cancel all that good stuff im no noob.

fsdfsdgsgdf

Smash Champion
yes im from cleveland. i dont live there though im in colorado about to move back to san antonio in a month, and i been havin a hard time findin good smash players

Top Bottom