• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Roy forum Casual/Spam (ABOUT ROY!) Thread

Sethlon

Smash Champion
BRoomer
Sooo, since sintenal approved of it, I don't have any reason not to make this =}

Welcome to the roy spam thread. Post whatever you feel like, but keep it about roy.

Just remember guys, this is a spam thread, not a FLAME thread. We've got plenty of quarreling in all the other threads, so please for god sake if you feel the urge to flame someone take it to PMs or something.

Have fun.

Chip.

you know what to do
In curiousity I could say:

Roy is a dumb/bad charachter that nobodys should use cuz he's a worthless piece of crap

?

Just checking.

Sintenal

Ostin
BRoomer
hey you can spam plenty about roy

he has TEHZ FIREZ, and Roy>marth, and so on

i dont have any amusing roy stories unfortunately :(

I used have a vid of my roy, but it would be 2 years old ;x

Sethlon

Smash Champion
BRoomer
I used have a vid of my roy, but it would be 2 years old ;x
Haha, that'd be kinda cool to see. I have an old video tape of the very very first time me and my crew mates ever recorded any matches, I'm probly gonna see if I can't get them online just to show everyone else how terrible my roy was back then.

royinator

Smash Cadet
Roy rules!

Roy rules
OMG!
Y don't u use roy?

FIRE!!!!!!!!!
Uber pwnage
Lol
UbEr awesomeness
Should be in brawl...

yeah it's poetry

RoK the Reaper

Smash Lord
ROY IS A MUTHA FUDGIN' BEAST, PLAIN AND SIMPLE, HE FUDGIN' OWNS YOUR SOCKS SON. Seriously, Roy is like the best character in the game. He moves just perfect, he's the perfect height, his sword is extra BEEFY. He catches people on FIRE. Seriously, he burns ****** flesh off and let it melt off the BONES. He isn't girly like Marth and ****, he doesn't even taunt MANLY. Roy lets out a fvckin YaHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!! Code for he stomped a mud hole in that anus. Seriously.

He's by far the most rewarding character. Just yesterday I got fourth place (Yes a Sunday tournament) In Dallas with Roy, and I 4 stocked a shiek, 3 stocked another one, and beat this fudgin'' fast asphalt Falco, who was like "OMFG, I CAN'T BELIEVE I LOST TO A ROY". Most satisfactory feeling you can EVER HAVE AS A SMASHER. Someone just doubting themselves cause they got pwned by t3h PHIR3. Or when you dig into a Marth's ******, oh, that is really REALLY funny. Cause they be like "This makes no fuggin' sense. How in the fudge did I get beat by a Roy?!" I just laugh and be like "Mind games son. MIND GAMES".

Managed to beat BlueZaft in a Roy ditto, so now I'm the undisputed Best Roy in Dallas, until someone once again decides to challenge me and once again I have to put myself on the line (Which is all the time) BUT HE FUGGIN' OWNS. SERIOUSLY, HE'S NOT CHEAP.

Yoshi - He can't beat hit doing his second jump and fuggin' takes forever to die!
Jigglypuff - This BIOTCH FLIES AND HAS A RISING POUND! WTFLUX
Link - Dude, Spin spike is Helicopter cheap man, Ontop of that, he fudgin' has projectiles out the ANUS.
Mewtwo - JIANO COMBO, NUFF SAID.
Bowser - .... No Johns here.
Pichu - HE HITS TOO HARD.
Marth - He has a 1 billion foot long sword. He changed his name to Marth, we all know he's Sephiroth Jr.
Mario - CAPE, MAGIC HANDS( abiliity to grab the edge and should've fell to death!) And he stole Roy's Fire.
Gannon- EVERY MOVE IS A HOOVERDAM KILLING MOVE!
Peach - CHEAP! She down smashes, WTFlux, her skirt made of Steel now?! TURNIPS! AND CAN FLY!
Fox - Dude, No one should be able to stick with all the cheap people this well. SHINE SPIKE, CHEEP-CHEAPNESS!
Falco - LAZERS! PILLARS! CAN'T METEOR CANCEL HIS DAIR! HELLA CHEAP!

Class about to start, dont 'have the time to finish but ROY FUDGIN' ROX0RZ J00RZ S0XARZ J00 FUDGIN' NOOB AND NOOBETTES!

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
lolz banned. Again.

There's no point for this thread. The whole Roy Forum is full of spam. xD Except for my excellent Roy Finder. : )

Sky2042

Smash Apprentice
I think Rokn might be the only one still holding onto that notion, it's been beaten into our brains so much.

-_-

RastaImposta

Smash Lord
Sethlon has the best roy Ive ever seen.

Seth, next time we meet, rematch. I really really didnt expect that *** kicking I got, we need to redo it!

Sethlon

Smash Champion
BRoomer

Metà

Smash Master
Roy's aerials are by far the worst in the game. Tournament play relies heavily on aerial attacks. Therefore, Roy = garbage

Seriously, in the air, his sword is as powerful as a pool noodle. I don't understand why anyone would use a character like that...

Sky2042

Smash Apprentice
They're better than his ground attacks. That's why.

Why we use him? We feel good with him, regardless how well he performs tier-wise. Example: I can't shuffl with Marth to save my life. Odds are, I just need practice. But shuffling with Roy is so easy compared to his much better ditto.

NG7

Smash Lord
hoh! hoh! hoh! hah! tsi! haaaiya! eeeeeeeyah!

*ding* Khaaaaaaaa!

Sethlon

Smash Champion
BRoomer
They're better than his ground attacks. That's why.
Roy's ground moves **** his air moves. Without dtilt he'd have pretty much no setup for aerials at all, and they don't have enough priority and reward vs risk to just throw them out all the time by themselves.

Of course some of his ground moves suck it up pretty hard too, but eh...

hoh! hoh! hoh! hah! tsi! haaaiya! eeeeeeeyah!

*ding* Khaaaaaaaa!
This honestly made me lol.

Anyone else get annoyed by the noises roy makes sometimes? Its distracting sometimes when you start shffling all over the place and roy consequently starts honking up a storm.

handsockpuppet

Smash Lord
GREEN ROY FTW!!!!!!!!!!!! caps and more then the appropriate number exclamation points. THIS THREAD ROCKS ALMOST AS MUCH AS ROY XD!

Velox

Smash Ace
I'm going to try this from a different angle.

Roy is amazing (I would say "top tier", but that doesn't imply that a character is good... Nor is there an actual ranking of how good each of the characters are, for all we know, Roy could be 2nd best.) He definatly doesn't suck.

BigRick

Smash Master
Montreal, Canada AKA Real City brrrrrrrrapp!
Anyone else get annoyed by the noises roy makes sometimes? Its distracting sometimes when you start shffling all over the place and roy consequently starts honking up a storm.
Lol, I usually act like I got a mental illness when I play Roy... I also make the same noises that he does really loud. It really gets to people.

Also, I bet that no1 plays Gold Roy heheh

handsockpuppet

Smash Lord
Also, I bet that no1 plays Gold Roy heheh
i can name a lot of people who use Gold Roy. Also, the sounds Roy makes are highly addicting. when i'm with my friends explaining the DED, they tell me to shut up with the sounds (i memorized all his DED sounds). He makes much more manly sounds then Marth LOL.

Top Bottom