• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social The Rosalina General/Social Thread: 2nd Edition

Swiftie_Muggle

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4854-6887-9886
But you also had one of the gymnastic outfit.

If it wasn't an avatar, it was at least a signature.
Lies. I have never used it as anything to represent myself in any media , even less in here.

The only thing , that not only me but several others posted were these images

Regarding that subject , and it was just to showcase the fact that these people are playable .

I think you are confused.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Lies. I have never used it as anything to represent myself in any media , even less in here.

The only thing , that not only me but several others posted were these images

Regarding that subject , and it was just to showcase the fact that these people are playable .

I think you are confused.
Nope, the image you used in your avatar or sig wasn't from this game, but from London, and was of the Ribbon Dancing event.

Either way I don't personally care about what avatar you have.

My problem comes from you getting upset about Rosalina having a gymnastic outfit, when both Peach and Daisy have one and have more revealing ones at that. You can't get angry about Rosalina having one, but be totally fine with Peach and Daisy having one. That's hypocrisy.

Swiftie_Muggle

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4854-6887-9886
You aren't getting the bigger issue , and that's ok since i personally don't care about making it get to you.

And still , you are lying. No surprising.

Lies , lies and more lies.

You call me out on hipocrisy , which is not true , when you are lying while trying to have a point for ... what exactly?

Rosalina is only playable in an event that exposes the most of her skin .

Guess Who has more outfits and is playable in all the events? Oh yeah , Peach and Daisy.

It's not just the outfit , it's the fact that she only has that one and is restricted to it and go throught the game in only those clothes while also being UNPLAYABLE IN 80% OF THE GAME.

That doesn't sound pretty and this is not the case of the characters that are actually playable and have more wardrobe and not only that , they wouldnt be appearing in the in-game media and etc in a swinsuit

Last edited:

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
You aren't getting the bigger issue , and that's ok since i personally don't care about making it get to you.

And still , you are lying. No surprising.

Lies , lies and more lies.

You call me out on hipocrisy , which is not true , when you are lying while trying to have a point for ... what exactly?

Rosalina is only playable in an event that exposes the most of her skin .

Guess Who has more outfits and is playable in all the events? Oh yeah , Peach and Daisy.

It's not just the outfit , it's the fact that she only has that one and is restricted to it and go throught the game in only those clothes while also being UNPLAYABLE IN 80% OF THE GAME.

That doesn't sound pretty and this is not the case of the characters that are actually playable and have more wardrobe and not only that , they wouldnt be appearing in the in-game in a swinsuit
But her showing skin shouldn't be why it's an issue.

You would still be complaining about this if she was playable in all events, just in that outfit.

And you unnecessarily linked up her being playable in one event with them "wanting to exploit her for sex appeal", and claimed it as fact, despite having know proof. That's not the reason why she's only playable in one event. It's because this game is shovelware, which is an entirely separate issue. If they wanted to exploit her for sex appeal, they'd have an easier time doing that by making her playable in EVERY event, ESPECIALLY something like Volleyball.

You only called gymnastics the "fanservicey" event because you don't like how people like how Rosalina can do that event. If people at all look like they are enjoying the idea of Rosalina being more prominent in something than Peach, it's immediately because Rosalina is a "fanservice character". This is a DISTINCT pattern with you, you ALWAYS do this, and it's so transparent too.

And like I said, there shouldn't be any issue if Peach and Daisy can wear the same outfit. It being the only outfit Rosalina has doesn't change that. It's not like you can pick to wear whatever outfit you want for the gymnastics event with Peach and Daisy. The only reason why any of them wear this outfit is because REAL gymnasts wear outfits like that for the event in the real Olympics, and real gymnasts do that because it's PRACTICAL. It isn't because of fanservice.

Rosalina being restricted to one event is a legitimate issue to have with this game. Same with all of the other new characters that are restricted to one event. However, "OMG SHE'S SHOWING LEGS" is the SILLIEST reason to be upset about it.

And frankly, it doesn't matter what outfit Rosalina wears, people will view her as sexy no matter what she wears. People have thought this of her since Galaxy, and all she wears for her normal outfit is a conservative maternity gown.

Last edited:

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Can't wait for the model rip, that model looks fantastic.

EDIT:

I have it timestamped at the part with Rosalina. She's seriously the only thing worthwhile in the game at this point, haha.

Also I tried Waifu2x on one of them.

I honestly might just put all of my YouTube screenshots through this before posting them in the future.

78810d29-0e97-4ab3-8a24-a1f7fecb36c3.png

Last edited:

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
I generally always went with Fire starters when I played Pokémon so it would probably be Litten for me too.

I don't play main series Pokémon anymore though. I'm waiting anxiously for Detective Pikachu though.

Swiftie_Muggle

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4854-6887-9886
For those of you into Pokemon, what's your take on the new 7th Gen starters?

#TeamLitten
Kinda dissapointed because the desings are based in super common animals.

I looooooove the Cat one , the Bird one is cute but the dog one is just no.

Also i watched gameplay of Rosalina's sport recently and my sound wasn't 100% full when the video was playing and i swear to god Peach was participating along with her when i hear oh yeah! ... then i realised it's just Rosalina , kinda awkward , Rosalina indeed has this Peachy tone again.

Last edited:

Killo89

Smash Ace
NNID
Ilok89
3DS FC
2681-1840-2189
Switch FC
SW-7525-9685-3105

EDIT:

I have it timestamped at the part with Rosalina. She's seriously the only thing worthwhile in the game at this point, haha.

I honestly might just put all of my YouTube screenshots through this before posting them in the future.

She sure is beautiful in those screenshots. If only she could be in all events...

#TeamLitten
I will take the grass type, as I always choose them, mainly because I don't like fire Pokémon but also because they're extremely cute. Yet, I will certainly just throw him out of my team once I'll be far enough in the game to transfer my actual team to the new game. But if there're psy types that actually look cool and are good fighters, I will certainly add them too.

Last edited:

E-Mann

Smash Ace
NNID
TheGFlower
3DS FC
1891-1753-7374

#TeamLitten
Crappy as ****. I say what comes in my mind first.

But her showing skin shouldn't be why it's an issue.

You would still be complaining about this if she was playable in all events, just in that outfit.

And you unnecessarily linked up her being playable in one event with them "wanting to exploit her for sex appeal", and claimed it as fact, despite having know proof. That's not the reason why she's only playable in one event. It's because this game is shovelware, which is an entirely separate issue. If they wanted to exploit her for sex appeal, they'd have an easier time doing that by making her playable in EVERY event, ESPECIALLY something like Volleyball.

You only called gymnastics the "fanservicey" event because you don't like how people like how Rosalina can do that event. If people at all look like they are enjoying the idea of Rosalina being more prominent in something than Peach, it's immediately because Rosalina is a "fanservice character". This is a DISTINCT pattern with you, you ALWAYS do this, and it's so transparent too.

And like I said, there shouldn't be any issue if Peach and Daisy can wear the same outfit. It being the only outfit Rosalina has doesn't change that. It's not like you can pick to wear whatever outfit you want for the gymnastics event with Peach and Daisy. The only reason why any of them wear this outfit is because REAL gymnasts wear outfits like that for the event in the real Olympics, and real gymnasts do that because it's PRACTICAL. It isn't because of fanservice.

Rosalina being restricted to one event is a legitimate issue to have with this game. Same with all of the other new characters that are restricted to one event. However, "OMG SHE'S SHOWING LEGS" is the SILLIEST reason to be upset about it.

And frankly, it doesn't matter what outfit Rosalina wears, people will view her as sexy no matter what she wears. People have thought this of her since Galaxy, and all she wears for her normal outfit is a conservative maternity gown.
I know that your post is part of the whole issue I was blaming the thread for yesterday, but you're honestly right. Even if she was completely covered up, even I would still find her attractive. It helps that I have some kind of height fetish, so... yeah. XD

EDIT:

Believe it or not, I'm a bit concerned about her height. She seems to be about average height in this game in comparison to her MK8 and Smash SSB4 appearances.

I realized that I posted too fast. Here comes another violation notice. Lay it on me.

Last edited by a moderator:

Tizio Random

Smash Journeyman
NNID
TizioRandom
Switch FC
SW 1700 2165 1827
You made a quadruple post, man. Use edit the next time ;)

Tino

Smash Hero
NNID
FaustinoRojo10
3DS FC
5284-1678-8857
Switch FC
SW-6232-2426-8037
Nah, you can post as many times as you want. I know I would and I don't give a ****. :yeahboi:

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
According to this article, Nintendo decided which characters are on the cover of Smash Bros, not Sakurai. So I guess Rosalina must be considered very popular and important to Nintendo, since they specifically chose her for the version of the game that sells the best.
Whoo! Had been busy for a while reading "My Hero Academia" manga, it was awesome....
Interesting article :)
But you also had one of the gymnastic outfit.

If it wasn't an avatar, it was at least a signature.

She's on the extended version of the Wii U cover art though. 3DS one is the more popular version anyway.
The only newcomer to appear on both boxart was actually Villager.
My boy Shulk appears on the extend Wii U cover art as well, yay~
Not exactly, it sold better than the Wii U version because the 3DS has more hardware sold. Whereas most of the competitive gamers and game critic give more positive score and review on the Wii U version. All in all bother version got positive reviews. However, it still depends on which kind of gamer you are. If you are like me who needs to go out for class often, 3DS version is enough for you. If you are a Smash fan like most of us, you got to buy Wii U version.

Last edited:

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Whoo! Had been busy for a while reading "My Hero Academia" manga, it was awesome....
Interesting article :)

Not exactly, it sold better than the Wii U version because the 3DS has more hardware sold. Whereas most of the competitive gamers and game critic give more positive score and review on the Wii U version.
If it sells better, it's more popular. It's as simple as that.

Just because competitive players prefer the console version, doesn't make a difference really. They are an incredibly small minority of the Smash install base.

People don't really feel the need for Smash on console anymore since it works just as well on 3DS. People don't see Smash as a reason to buy Nintendo's home console as there is a cheaper alternative that is arguably better in some aspects (like how people like Smash Run more than Smash Tour, and how the 3DS version has better single-player aspects in general, or just the fact you can play it anywhere).

Last edited:

mario123007

NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
The 100m sprint is actually exciting to see in real life.
Can't wait to see Bolt set another WR again.

#TeamLitten
Even I was out of Smashboards, I still watch that Pokemon video.
Rowlet seem to be the most popular among the Unofficial Taiwan Pokemon Facebook Page. Perhaps it's because Rowlet looks like a girl from Love-Live?
Hell, even my brother is going to pick Rowlet, Sun version, Female trainer (YES, he said he doesn't like the Male trainer this time.)

You made a quadruple post, man. Use edit the next time ;)
Maybe he was on his phone? It's kind of annoying to use edit when use phone to reply...
Nah, you can post as many times as you want. I know I would and I don't give a ****. :yeahboi:
Funny is that there are times that mods don't even caught DD posts in some minor threads.
If it sells better, it's more popular. It's as simple as that.

Just because competitive players prefer the console version, doesn't make a difference really. They are an incredibly small minority of the Smash install base.

People don't really feel the need for Smash on console anymore since it works just as well on 3DS. People don't see Smash as a reason to buy Nintendo's home console as there is a cheaper alternative that is arguably better in some aspects (like how people like Smash Run more than Smash Tour, and how the 3DS version has better single-player aspects in general, or just the fact you can play it anywhere).
Among the casual gamers, yes, 3DS is popular. But if you do not know, not much gamers here in Taiwan play Smash 3DS... either they think it's too hard to play, or just that there are more new games to play like Monster Hunter than playing Smash. And they are just casual gamers. I also bet they don't play the Wii U version either due to the Wii U's poor sale, but that's another story...

What are you talking about? Many people still regard Wii U version as the BEST Smash 4 despite Wii U's poor sales, by just mentioning how many content the Wii U version has more than 3DS version is enough to say Wii U is better than 3DS version. Only downside for the Wii U version are only just the nitpicking ones.
How about we have some fun and list Pros and Cons for Smash Bros for Wii U and 3DS version. I will try to list these in the casual standard and Smash gamers standard

Pros for the 3DS version
Play Smash anywhere you go.
Street Smash.
Smash Run<< Best mode in the 3DS version imo.
3D effect.
Earliest version you can get to play Smash4
Amiibo functionality after the 2015 February update.

Cons for the 3DS version

Small screen, even on XL models...
Laggier online mode than the Wii U version
Connection between two 3DS can be corrupted sometime.
Fewer content than the Wii U version.
Not-so-great controls (That's just me...)
No intro video... understandable but still...

Pros for the Wii U version
HD Smash
HD trailers
More starters (Compare to 3DS version)
More content (Compare to 3DS version)
8 player Smash!
more control setups
Better online play (Compare to 3DS version)

Cons for the Wii U version
You can only play it at home or on TV.
Too many starters
NO STORYMODE CUTSCENES...
AND THE FXXKING DAMN SMASH RUN!!!!!!
Tournament mode online only...
Can't use Wii U touch screen in most of the game, exclude stage builder.
You still type name with buttons?

I do agree with you Smash Run is way more better than Smash tour, and Smash 3DS is still the Smash game I play the most. But still think Smash Wii U is the best. Can't wait to play it when I go back home in Summer.
Yup, I haven't bought SmashU yet even though I own a WiiU.
Smash 3DS works fine by itself
That's fine. But...I still recommend you to buy Wii U version if you want to play Smash with Gamecube controller like me. If not that's still cool.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
What are you talking about? Many people still regard Wii U version as the BEST Smash 4 despite Wii U's poor sales, by just mentioning how many content the Wii U version has more than 3DS version is enough to say Wii U is better than 3DS version. Only downside for the Wii U version are only just the nitpicking ones.
How about we have some fun and list Pros and Cons for Smash Bros for Wii U and 3DS version. I will try to list these in the casual standard and Smash gamers standar
...The Wii U version doesn't have that much more content than the 3DS version at all.

Most of the extra content in the Wii U version is stuff nobody cares about and you'll be done with it in 5 minutes, and doesn't provide anything you can't already do in the 3DS version.

8-player Smash is the only major thing the Wii U version has over 3DS, but that's not saying much because good luck trying to get 8 people together for Smash Bros. Not many people can actually use it. And the existence of 8-player Smash actually hampers the single-player experience as they shoe-horned it into Classic Mode and what not.

And then you have stuff like Master Orders and Crazy Orders, which is just random fights to get equipment and customs (and the drop rates are bad to begin with). Smash Run serves the same purpose on 3DS, but it's more fun and provides a unique experience compared to other modes, and the drop rates are more consistent.

I had all of the custom moves in the 3DS version in a month or so just by going through everything else and then playing some Smash Run for clean up. I have had the Wii U version since launch and still have not got all of the custom moves, despite grinding for hours and hours in Crazy Orders.

Last edited:

mario123007

NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
...The Wii U version doesn't have that much more content than the 3DS version at all.

Most of the extra content in the Wii U version is stuff nobody cares about and you'll be done with it in 5 minutes, and doesn't provide anything you can't already do in the 3DS version.

8-player Smash is the only major thing the Wii U version has over 3DS, but that's not saying much because good luck trying to get 8 people together for Smash Bros. Not many people can actually use it. And the existence of 8-player Smash actually hampers the single-player experience as they shoe-horned it into Classic Mode and what not.
Yes, it does...
And at least for me and most Smash players, I still think that playing Smash on the Wii U with Gamecube is more fun than playing on the 3DS. But again that's just me.
Classic mode on the Wii U version is more fun and challenging imo. Also better control scheme than 3DS version.
And then you have stuff like Master Orders and Crazy Orders, which is just random fights to get equipment and customs (and the drop rates are bad to begin with). Smash Run serves the same purpose on 3DS, but it's more fun and provides a unique experience compared to other modes, and the drop rates are more consistent.
I haven't try Master Orders and Crazy Orders... but yeah, Smash is more fun than that I have to agree.
I had all of the custom moves in the 3DS version in a month or so just by going through everything else and then playing some Smash Run for clean up. I have had the Wii U version since launch and still have not got all of the custom moves, despite grinding for hours and hours in Crazy Orders.
Ok... so the point is...?
So I do care actually...
Is uploading Smash videos to Youtube, make custom stages, and draw Smash pics count?

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
I'm not saying Smash Wii U doesn't have more features than the Wii U version, but most of them aren't important and are not stuff you will use in the long run.

Uploading replays and custom stages (which are very limited in both cases) is nice, but they aren't robust enough to be worth getting the Wii U version over. It would be different if the Wii U version had exclusive characters, but it doesn't.

The choice comes down to whether you prefer handheld or console. Most prefer, or are at least content with, handheld. Hence, Smash 3DS is the more popular version.

Last edited:

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
It is rather sad how equipment tends to be frowned upon. I will admit that some bonus effects are too powerful (Critical Hitter being the biggest offender), but bonus effects like Glider and Leaper do have their benefits, especially when they help fighters who have bad recoveries.

The downside, however, is trying to rebalance your fighter's stats back to 0, which is close to impossible.

MarioMeteor

Smash Hero
NNID
BGenius23
3DS FC
0662-2900-1492
The 100m sprint is actually exciting to see in real life.
Can't wait to see Bolt set another WR again.

Even I was out of Smashboards, I still watch that Pokemon video.
Rowlet seem to be the most popular among the Unofficial Taiwan Pokemon Facebook Page. Perhaps it's because Rowlet looks like a girl from Love-Live?
Hell, even my brother is going to pick Rowlet, Sun version, Female trainer (YES, he said he doesn't like the Male trainer this time.)

Maybe he was on his phone? It's kind of annoying to use edit when use phone to reply...

Funny is that there are times that mods don't even caught DD posts in some minor threads.

Among the casual gamers, yes, 3DS is popular. But if you do not know, not much gamers here in Taiwan play Smash 3DS... either they think it's too hard to play, or just that there are more new games to play like Monster Hunter than playing Smash. And they are just casual gamers. I also bet they don't play the Wii U version either due to the Wii U's poor sale, but that's another story...

How about we have some fun and list Pros and Cons for Smash Bros for Wii U and 3DS version. I will try to list these in the casual standard and Smash gamers standard

Pros for the 3DS version
Play Smash anywhere you go.
Street Smash.
Smash Run<< Best mode in the 3DS version imo.
3D effect.
Earliest version you can get to play Smash4
Amiibo functionality after the 2015 February update.

Cons for the 3DS version

Small screen, even on XL models...
Laggier online mode than the Wii U version
Connection between two 3DS can be corrupted sometime.
Fewer content than the Wii U version.
Not-so-great controls (That's just me...)
No intro video... understandable but still...

Pros for the Wii U version
HD Smash
HD trailers
More starters (Compare to 3DS version)
More content (Compare to 3DS version)
8 player Smash!
more control setups
Better online play (Compare to 3DS version)

Cons for the Wii U version
You can only play it at home or on TV.
Too many starters
NO STORYMODE CUTSCENES...
AND THE FXXKING DAMN SMASH RUN!!!!!!
Tournament mode online only...
Can't use Wii U touch screen in most of the game, exclude stage builder.
You still type name with buttons?

I do agree with you Smash Run is way more better than Smash tour, and Smash 3DS is still the Smash game I play the most. But still think Smash Wii U is the best. Can't wait to play it when I go back home in Summer.

That's fine. But...I still recommend you to buy Wii U version if you want to play Smash with Gamecube controller like me. If not that's still cool.
No such thing as too many starters. I personally find unlocking things to be a pain in the ass (I've only just gotten Flat Zone X and I'm probably never getting Pac-Land). I'm fine with Jigglypuff and Luigi being unlockable though, because if memory serves, they've been hidden since the very first game.

mario123007

NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
The choice comes down to whether you prefer handheld or console. Most prefer, or are at least content with, handheld. Hence, Smash 3DS is the more popular version.
That's right, it all comes to your preference. However, like me I will play Smash 3DS for most of the time since I am out for many times. But at weekends or just on a leisure routine, I will go and play the Wii U version.

So yeah, 3ds version is more popular, but saying Smash 3ds is better than Wii U version is kind of questionable.
No such thing as too many starters. I personally find unlocking things to be a pain in the *** (I've only just gotten Flat Zone X and I'm probably never getting Pac-Land). I'm fine with Jigglypuff and Luigi being unlockable though, because if memory serves, they've been hidden since the very first game.
The characters are fine to unlock, other contents like trophies and music. A bit of challenge.
Uploading replays and custom stages (which are very limited in both cases) is nice, but they aren't robust enough to be worth getting the Wii U version over. It would be different if the Wii U version had exclusive characters, but it doesn't.
In my opinion it's a bad idea to have exclusive characters on the Wii U version. Imagining you can only play this character only on a certain version can be a pain.
And speaking of Smash Run, this mode is still one of the modes I spend the most time on. But it also has flaws like can't change your opponents difficulty, final battles are random... and no online Smash Run

Last edited:

Char Seasalina

Smash Ace
NNID
CharlotteBelle33
Okay, so I love Minecraft and Nintendo. I'm thinking of getting the Super Mario Minecraft game for the Wii U, but I don't know how to get it with the Mario version. Do I have to get the original Minecraft game then the pack, or is it just another Minecraft game where Super Mario presents? If anyone can tell me, I'd be very grateful.

I wanna play as

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Okay, so I love Minecraft and Nintendo. I'm thinking of getting the Super Mario Minecraft game for the Wii U, but I don't know how to get it with the Mario version. Do I have to get the original Minecraft game then the pack, or is it just another Minecraft game where Super Mario presents? If anyone can tell me, I'd be very grateful.

I wanna play as
The pack is free DLC, just get the game and then download the pack.

Shirma Akayaku

Smash Lord
NNID
Toadette75
Switch FC
SW-3818-9526-0298
Wow, slow weekend, huh, people?
I guess so. I'm just busy playing Uncharted 4 online. I'm just trying to unlock this evil character to play as:

Katherine Marlowe

I personally find it amusing when I beat people as an old lady. I also like her voice actress, Rosalind Ayres (not related to Rosalina in anyway, despite the similar name, obviously).

Char Seasalina

Smash Ace
NNID
CharlotteBelle33
Well, I would've said something but I'd get an infraction if I double posted. And there's no news for Rosalina lately due to the fact that Nintendo Wii U is failing, and some other people here and there aren't too excited about the new NX console. Personally for me? I would wanna delve into the mysteries of the console myself, and search for something that pleases me. For an example, Super Mario Galaxy 3, we could play as Mario and have the typical defeating Bowser and saving Peach or play as Rosalina and for her side of the story. Although, if Rosalina were to have a side of the story, what would it be? And would she have more outfits? Us fans can make anything up, but until then, we'd have to wait for the official source.

And on the topic of why it's a slow weekend, and most of us are busy anyways but I remember a certain someone say:
I guess this thread is still gonna remain the ghost town the last one became, at this rate.
This is becoming too true, it's so saaad..

I guess so. I'm just busy playing Uncharted 4 online. I'm just trying to unlock this evil character to play as:

Katherine Marlowe

I personally find it amusing when I beat people as an old lady. I also like her voice actress, Rosalind Ayres (not related to Rosalina in anyway, despite the similar name, obviously).
Oh, so I'll bet you find it amusing when you beat people as Rosalina then. Rosalina is past an old lady, in earthen years? She's past a century past death. No one like her can live over a millenium. (Correct me if I'm wrong, don't know many people who lives that long.) So yeah, you'd be pretty amuse if you defeat other people older than Katherine too, unless you actually mean an old lady who's not immortal and doesn't have an abnormal rate of change in the aging process.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Rosalina is canonically older than multiple universes.

Yet she still keeps those perfect good looks and the fit body.

Last edited:

Shirma Akayaku

Smash Lord
NNID
Toadette75
Switch FC
SW-3818-9526-0298
Oh, so I'll bet you find it amusing when you beat people as Rosalina then. Rosalina is past an old lady, in earthen years? She's past a century past death. No one like her can live over a millenium. (Correct me if I'm wrong, don't know many people who lives that long.) So yeah, you'd be pretty amuse if you defeat other people older than Katherine too, unless you actually mean an old lady who's not immortal and doesn't have an abnormal rate of change in the aging process.
Yeah, I do like beating people with Rosalina too :p I'm pretty sure she could live forever.
With Katherine Marlowe however, she's already deceased, but you can still play as her in multiplayer.

I guess all those star bits contain the nutritional value needed to keep her looking good for eons. :p

Tizio Random

Smash Journeyman
NNID
TizioRandom
Switch FC
SW 1700 2165 1827
My weekend was, ugh, painful to say the least. I play in a band and it's a really important project with even professional musicians involved (I'm the bassist, just to clarify). The issue is that these musicians, while they are good people, they are just so full of themselves that keep seeing me as a "problem" because I'm way younger than them (46 and 42, while I'm 21) and I have less experienced. I'm the only person in the band that tries to do something for the songs while their only goal is to show off because, you know, "they have the skillz and experience" doing multiple solos during songs and changing things because they can. What do I do? I wrote all my basslines on sheets and follow them. Also because they studied for more time I've ever lived, while I studied bass for 4 years and I'm now on 2 years pause from lessons but I never stopped playing. But no. I'm the problem even if everyone of our fans enjoys my play. This is so bull****. I just want to call a friend of mine, a guitarist, to play my and his songs (we both compose) and put on a band because I know we can do something great while having fun. Or just release my rage playing Smash if only my connection wasn't complete ****.

Rosalina will never not be beautiful. She is still perfect because otherwise it would be a paradox ceasing the universe to exist ;)

Last edited:

Swiftie_Muggle

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4854-6887-9886
It's a bit mysterious how Rosalina is stuck in her older self. The only explanation , besides being a story plot would be the origins of Rosalina's magical abilities.

While Rosalina was still a girl , she traveled to space and from time to time she got older until she was old enough to take more responsabilities. I would imagine , something happened when Rosalina reached certain age and made her stop aging. Maybe the source of her powers are her magic wand , which she found somewhere somehow and that made her stop aging so she can be the protector of the cosmos and mother of the lumas forever.

I kinda believe this was Rosalina's choice to let go her humanity to become something else after her mother died ; so she decided that to take after her she would become a greater entity to protect the Lumas and watch over the stars forever.

At least that's what i think.

This however , can be discarded as none of the Mario main characters really age.

Many characters did age , but they got stuck in ''adulthood'' such as Mario , Princess Peach and etc.

theories at it's finest.

Top Bottom