• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Return of Ken

Status
Not open for further replies.

falco999

Smash Apprentice
Someone uploaded a video (This one Marth vs Falcon ) which claimed to be the first match between Ken and Isai in Brawl. However the real Ken posted this comment:

Ken: Nice try, but that isn't me. 1) I dont use blue Marth, and 2) I don't suck that badly. 3) I'm coming back for brawl with a vengeance

Wow this gets me so excited. Ken was my favorite pro and it's good to hear that'll he be back. I'll root for him all the way.

Yuna

BRoomer
BRoomer
Ken uses Red Marth and only Red Marth. Ken would also not either constantly opt for Upsmash or mess up the Utilt into an Usmash (I saw three in a row). So, yeah, that's not him.

sepirothken (the guy "claiming" to be the real Ken who commented) is also, indeed, Ken's username.

Cubemario

Smash Journeyman
I felt the urge to post this.

Oh and slightly more on topic, I wasn't around much for melee, how good is/was ken melee?

Lithos

Smash Cadet
Yeah that's definitely not Ken. Members of the gaming press play better than that Marth...

Yaya

Smash Champion
Ken is back (back back...)

Back Again.( 'gain, 'gain...)

Kenny's back (back back...)

Eminem :p

Yuna, I mistook your name for mine, I was like, "woo! Back Room!" Then I was like "Aww, it's only Yuna."

falco999

Smash Apprentice
Ken's coming back? Very awesome. I'd love to face him at least once in my life.
me too, but think of all the people that want to face him. there's no way he'll give his friend code to so many people

KeyKid19

Smash Ace
Facing Ken/Azen/Isai would be truly a treat. Maybe one day I will have mastered Brawl enough to give one of them a decent challenge. I'm really excited to see what these three guys will do with Brawl.

BTW I always cheer for Azen over Ken in their 1v1 showdowns. :p lol Ken is cool though and definitely has mad skills.

Yuna

BRoomer
BRoomer
Lulz. That match was pretty bad.

Was Isai really the Falcon? I guessing not, because the Falcon was pretty bad as well.
I doubt Isai would go to a random player's house and play him in order to allow him to impersonate Ken.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom