• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Rescue for PAL-smashers - Freeloader for Wii! *Bad news folks*

craiigg

Smash Lord
I paid tuesday at 9am and mine did the same thing, although mine got despatched yesterday
Maybe you were only just outside of the number of orders he did yesterday. Be patient =)

Ganon875

Smash Cadet
wow... customs only two days?? over here, if you're unlucky and the customs notices the package, it cant ake from 1 - 2 weeks for you to receive it.. if you receive it (i'm serious)...

yeah, when shipping to india, the economy bubble/box are both free...
I'm not counting 2 days for the customs, I was trying to say that if my game slipped through the customs unnoticed, then it should arrive next monday through wednesday. If the customs like to pick my package out, I know it might take a week or two longer. I ordered from play-asia btw.

Ganon875

Smash Cadet
I don't really care about customs, as long as they wont take their sweet time.
I prefer waiting somewhat longer and paying for customs then not paying them and getting a DRE. So getting a DRE is my number 1 of my worries...

craiigg

Smash Lord
DRE's really aren't hard to fix guys. My wii used to never read any games at all, i opened it up and cleaned it =)

Soluble Toast

Smash Ace
NNID
solubletoast
3DS FC
2165-6410-7964
Out of everyone importing I've only heard of 1 person getting DRE, and that was that guy a couple of pages ago. I visit 4 forums about the Freeloader, and everyone's works.

Don't worry about DRE. It doesn't affect as many as you think. The only reason you hear about it on forums is so much is because they can't get Brawl to work. Everyone else on the forums are already brawling xP

kereo

Smash Cadet
well, my feeling about 365 games is going down each day...
payed tuesday before 3 pm (they despatch the same day if ordered before 3 pm, so the site advertises...) and status went to payment received.
next day it went to being picked and now it still remains the same...
maybe im overreacting, but if it can take up to 3/4 days to send something away,
just put it in a mail somewhere.

not only this, but also the customer supports bugs.
you cant mail the guy who owns the site or anything, for questions that you have about your order but you can only make a ticket. which i have up now for 3 days btw and still no reply.
not that i dont trust them or anything but i dont like not knowing whats going and not even able to contact the site where im buying from.
Strange that it is going so slow for you. Also, I to had send a mail to the shop, and get an answer within the hour =\

Woozah

Smash Cadet
NNID
Dizztro
3DS FC
3866-8092-9570
I know how you feel, but you shouldn't complain... some of us have to wait weeks, you know...
hehe sorry if i came over like a whiner, but i saw some ppl ask about 365 and just felt like sharing my experience :chuckle:
prolly mine is just a little later, no biggy.
but if it is like codejunkies, and now for example 365 has to much orders (even if it still says stock: yes) you payed at 365 and have status: being picked for a week or so until they despatch (or have it in stock again).
but that is just the worst scenario, i just need to keep a open mind hehe :laugh:

I paid tuesday at 9am and mine did the same thing, although mine got despatched yesterday
Maybe you were only just outside of the number of orders he did yesterday. Be patient =)
yeah thats why i thought mine will be despatched tomorrow, mine is *being picked* a bit later with the rest of the orders :)

*edit*
Strange that it is going so slow for you. Also, I to had send a mail to the shop, and get an answer within the hour =\
well if its like a few days slower i dont mind :chuckle:
but i have send them email now to contactus@365games.co.uk about my order, and the same question you asked before how long it takes to ship etc to the netherlands.
but what i ment is, no where on the site, even on the tab *Contact us* you a mail where you can mail your questions to, just there online customer support (which is prolly in beta phase)

anyways, will just wait what 365 have to say and prolly it will despatch tomorrow :)

:034:

Smash Hero
So, does anybody have any idea when play-asia.com will be getting Freeloaders? I want to order from there, seeing how it's the only reliable site that doesn't only work with Paypal, but if they don't get it...

kereo

Smash Cadet
hehe sorry if i came over like a whiner, but i saw some ppl ask about 365 and just felt like sharing my experience :chuckle:
prolly mine is just a little later, no biggy.
but if it is like codejunkies, and now for example 365 has to much orders (even if it still says stock: yes) you payed at 365 and have status: being picked for a week or so until they despatch (or have it in stock again).
but that is just the worst scenario, i just need to keep a open mind hehe :laugh:

yeah thats why i thought mine will be despatched tomorrow, mine is *being picked* a bit later with the rest of the orders :)

*edit*

well if its like a few days slower i dont mind :chuckle:
but i have send them email now to contactus@365games.co.uk about my order, and the same question you asked before how long it takes to ship etc to the netherlands.
but what i ment is, no where on the site, even on the tab *Contact us* you a mail where you can mail your questions to, just there online customer support (which is prolly in beta phase)

anyways, will just wait what 365 have to say and prolly it will despatch tomorrow :)
I personally hope it ARRIVES tomorow for me :D

Soluble Toast

Smash Ace
NNID
solubletoast
3DS FC
2165-6410-7964
Glad to see more and more people are getting their copies.
This is gonna make Wifi even more fun =D

Soluble Toast

Smash Ace
NNID
solubletoast
3DS FC
2165-6410-7964
Btw, flywithme, your FC isn't right. You sure you typed it correctly? It said FC doesn't exist when I tried to add you =S

Woozah

Smash Cadet
NNID
Dizztro
3DS FC
3866-8092-9570
haha, now i mailed the guy from 365 and instantly i got 2 mails after :chuckle:
1th one about my question, which he answered and he said my order despatched today (prolly my status wasnt changed or something :laugh:) and that it takes about 4-8 days to netherland shipping etc.
2th one that my order despatched today.
so my speculation about 365 was wrong hehe

Soluble Toast

Smash Ace
NNID
solubletoast
3DS FC
2165-6410-7964
Faith: I got my Freeloader from BMC on Tuesday. They said they were having issues with back-orders though. Yours could be back-ordered.

Influenssa

Smash Cadet
Yeah, I'd like to know what shipping method did you choose too. That message really boosted my hopes of getting Brawl tomorrow. And of course the Freeloader could be quite useful too. :D But when I ordered Phantom Hourglass from play-asia it shipped monday and I got it on thursday or friday, so really high hopes about tomorrow.

RossCowan

Smash Rookie
For anyone that ordered from 365, do they use a reasonably sized envelope? My Brawl shipped from them today with Next Day delivery and i'm just hoping it's not in some beast of a package that won't fit through the letterbox.

Ganon875

Smash Cadet
Yeah, I'd like to know what shipping method did you choose too. That message really boosted my hopes of getting Brawl tomorrow. And of course the Freeloader could be quite useful too. :D But when I ordered Phantom Hourglass from play-asia it shipped monday and I got it on thursday or friday, so really high hopes about tomorrow.
It really boosted my hopes for getting it tomorrow too. I might be playing it tomorrow and in the weekend

craiigg

Smash Lord
I gots a day off work/college tomorrow so i getz to play online in english rather than vs in japanese all day
good times

DalzK

Smash Apprentice
cool...Ordered a freeloader yesterday from 365 (next day delivery) and status just changed to despatched. Would that mean im gettin it tomorrow and is there a chance it wont arrive till monday?

Soluble Toast

Smash Ace
NNID
solubletoast
3DS FC
2165-6410-7964
365 must be pulling in a lot of business from the importers xP

Daarn, nobody's online =[

cr00mz

Smash Cadet
another stupid question, i'm using my wii screen setting as 60hz 480i (or p or whatever) does that mean my tv supports 60 hz?

Soluble Toast

Smash Ace
NNID
solubletoast
3DS FC
2165-6410-7964
Fly: Nah. It'll be me also. My wireless connection is 3 rooms away. I'm gonna try and get an LAN adaptor. See if that makes it any better. The screen froze for like 10 seconds in one of those matches O.o

yogho

Smash Apprentice
With what update for your wii does the freeloader not work?

Just wanna know

I bought it from 365gamer, well not yet. Gotta wait for paypal to transfer my money.

DalzK

Smash Apprentice
Freeloader works with any update :D
Though it would be safer to use 3.1E or 3.2E (not sure what happens if its below)..

Influenssa

Smash Cadet
I recommend not to try US Brawl on lower firmware than 3.2E. Japanese Brawl works on 3.1E. In lower firmware versions you'll propably brick/semi-brick your Wii cause there is 3.2U update on US Brawl and propably 3.1J on Japanese Brawl. But if you have 3.2E then there will be nothing to worry.

And now I'm sure that the update that you must install to play Brawl won't brick your Wii on future updates. One guy had Japanese Brawl and the update installed from that version. Then he got the US version and didn't have to update it so that update will most likely be the same for the European Brawl. So we are still getting lag free online.

E: Yeah and the Freeloader itself supposedly works on all firmware versions. Brawl is all what's in my mind.

Top Bottom