• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Rescue for PAL-smashers - Freeloader for Wii! *Bad news folks*

Kriegsseele

Smash Apprentice
I'm still using my NTSC Brawl, and I won't buy PAL untill Nintendo REALLY forces me to update my Wii. :p

So, my FC is still the same:
0946-3039-4815

So, PM me, guys, since I don't know your FCs. XD

~N9NE~

Smash Master
NNID
LondonAssyrian
lol that was my Diddy on Shadow Moses Xtreme. You were destroying me in those matches.

Thingy Person

Smash Journeyman
I removed every new smasher I've added in the Europe Release thread. Why is no one ever on? Mario Kart Wii?
Bless the Friend Finder.

Lant

Smash Journeyman
Sure has been laggy the last few days, I wonder if it's something wrong with WiFi, or the more likely option.

British Telecom are terrible.

Still, I had some fairly amusing matches with some of you last night.

Xtreme Starfox

Smash Ace
I find 4 (2vs2 Team also) matches with every item on 'cept healing ones on high in wario ware stage, or any other stage thats just as mad. (Big Blue) Crazy items going everywhere on a small stage = FUN to me.

Dunno if anyone has noticed but I mostly like to pick stages with Rock music. (Sonic, F-Zero, Halberd) =P

Ads

Smash Rookie
Hi, i have a question, can you log onto wifi & brawl without downloading the 3.3 update?
I have PAL Freeloader & NTSC Brawl with everything unlocked(so to buy PAL Brawl would suck), but never logged onto wifi.

Soluble Toast

Smash Ace
NNID
solubletoast
3DS FC
2165-6410-7964
Could you guys delete my old FC, and add this new one please? ^^

5026-6201-6392

My save data was deleted D:

Top Bottom