• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Request Thread: Request anything here!

dude it's raining

Smash Journeyman
Can someone help me with a model import of Gunner Yuna over ZSS? I know nothing about how to do it, but I'm willing to learn to get this done.

D

Deleted member

This thread hasn't been touched in a while but anyways...

Can Halberd's dark sky BG and Lighting ( the ambient appearance and what not ) be changed to be Big Blues?

interdpth

Smash Rookie
What .REL can controller/Pad handling be found, Or where is the main.dol? I can't find it in the disc structure with Dolphin
What is the data structure of a .rel
Is the controller/pad handling code and addresses commented in a disassembly? I am in need of modifying it.

Last edited:

The Doctor Meow

Smash Rookie
If this thread is still alive, then I want to request something that's probably never been done before:
I have a feeling this will be embarrassing for me since it's my first time sharing this idea online, but I've been thinking about having a cat as a playable character for SSBB/PM (specifically my cat Sushi). I plan on having Sushi replace Pikachu, if anyone is willing to do this, then PM me and I'll show of how the fighter will work. (I really feel like I will regret this if I share it... :nervous:)

D

Deleted member

Winchester7314

Smash Journeyman
Here's a request;

In a Brawlex Pack called Frozen Edition (https://mega.co.nz/#!MoczSBKK!34hz36S7KWSWmJ00OqsxgucgH_aACNx03VktfjShMNI), Shadow is over Wario.

Therefore I would like it if someone were to clone Shadow from Sonic, the Shadow mod being Silentdoom's Lord of Chaos package. (http://www.mediafire.com/download/2z84uy51azqpb6l/ShadowV2.55.rar)

And maybe add in this Sawnd file for the clone Shadow? (https://www.dropbox.com/s/w57eo16jjq0ju2h/Shadow Generations.sawnd?dl=0)
There are only a few clone sposts available, and regardless the clone engine technique is unique to PMBR IIRC.

D

Deleted member

There are only a few clone sposts available, and regardless the clone engine technique is unique to PMBR IIRC.
Just tried adding him in myself and the game froze. The weird thing is there are only a total of 87 characters in the pack, but it should be possible to have up to 100.

Last edited by a moderator:

N.T.A.O ChangeOfHeart 死の剣

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
So a request huh?

Well I want nothing fancy or any of that means. Seems it's just towards textures andsuch, well I'll give it a try anyways.

Long story short I bought a new Wii and forgot how to hack Geko OS.

So I need a file that has Geko OS with the codes (save over the 3minute mark, save over 1,000 replays, and unlock everything). That's all I ask, if you can do this for me, then I will no doubt be forever grateful and assist you with something if you choose to. Thanks.

Last edited:

metaknight120

Smash Journeyman
I would like either a tourney-viable version of new pork city, or a remake of this stage https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mUawWp_qUso since it doesn't seem to work with project M. For me, only the sea, collision, and skybox appear, and the water is not swimmable (which I'm pretty sure was something project M changed...?)
anyway, I'd just like a good stage based on an area from Mother 3, period.

Nefnoj

Smash Lord
I don't know if this thread or the requests that correspond are updated very often, but I have one small request:
May I have a link to a guide on how to give a model some Specular shiny bits? Not unlike what Program did here.
I tried to find one myself, but to no avail. :(

PeejsterM

Smash Cadet
If possible, I'd like to request a Robin moveset for Project M, over Roy or Peach (replace turnips with tomes?). Recently I found that a pack by the name of "Super Smash Blast", linked to in one of the posts above here, has a slot for Robin, but it's just Marth with lighting effects and hitboxes tacked on. I'd do it myself, but I'm new to this whole Brawl modding business.

nikovan

Smash Rookie
Does anyone have either a list with what songs have a prebuilt delay before they start playing and how long each delay is in Brawl or a way to eliminate this delay?

Some songs begin to play when the narrator says "3", some start when the narrator says "Go!" and there are some that start in between. It drives me crazy.

N.T.A.O ChangeOfHeart 死の剣

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
Well, alright then, does anyone understand how I may use Japanese texts in my tags when playing Brawl?

I tried to find the brres.files and tried to change them but it didn't work. I asked many individuals and still no one can give myself a straight one side answer when really, I'm receiving different answers and options that is getting me nowhere and I mean nowhere.

https://www.google.com/search?q=g&c...B+Japense+texts+in+tags&imgrc=cBPWW7kqrDiyWM:

There's the example showing the Japanese texts in Toonlink's tag though I know that's the tag that anyone starts out with when they select a character but you understand what I mean hopefully.

Nefnoj

Smash Lord
Well, alright then, does anyone understand how I may use Japanese texts in my tags when playing Brawl?

I tried to find the brres.files and tried to change them but it didn't work. I asked many individuals and still no one can give myself a straight one side answer when really, I'm receiving different answers and options that is getting me nowhere and I mean nowhere.

https://www.google.com/search?q=g&client=ms-android-hms-tmobile-us&source=android-browser&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0CAkQ_AVqFQoTCNi93oOnz8gCFQoriAods8sCRA#tbm=isch&q=SSBB+Japense+texts+in+tags&imgrc=cBPWW7kqrDiyWM:

There's the example showing the Japanese texts in Toonlink's tag though I know that's the tag that anyone starts out with when they select a character but you understand what I mean hopefully.
Looks like a texture swap.

Top Bottom