• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Rebirth of OTL: First Smash for 3DS 16 Man Online Tournament! (CLOSED: CONGRATS JERM!)

Atomic_Shaymin

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
1805-2353-7958
If you want to host Ill jump in. Battlefield ok for starting?

Edit: Double post. My mistake

Last edited:

ToadsterOven

Smash Journeyman
NNID
ToadsterOven
3DS FC
3711-6996-2029
sooo do we move ahead if our opponent's MIA?
On the challonge bracket, you, @CrazySolaire , and @ TTYK TTYK were moved to round two since three of our sixteen combatant's failed to check in beforehand. Hope that's alright. Also on the bracket, ADAPT beat Slyphoria and now the former is your opponent!

TTYK

Smash Journeyman
NNID
EJ_Locke
On the challonge bracket, you, @CrazySolaire , and @ TTYK TTYK were moved to round two since three of our sixteen combatant's failed to check in beforehand. Hope that's alright. Also on the bracket, ADAPT beat Slyphoria and now the former is your opponent!
OK, when does this tourney start in pacific time?

Jerm

U Feelin' It?
NNID
Jermalie0
3DS FC
4940-5666-9945
sweet sounds good!

ToadsterOven

Smash Journeyman
NNID
ToadsterOven
3DS FC
3711-6996-2029
OK, when does this tourney start in pacific time?
It started at 10:30 AM CT and it is now past 11:30 AM CT so I believe 8:30AM PT was when it started on your end! :)

Give him a little more time. If it creeps past noon and he still is not here, he will be disqualified! Speaking of that, I understand some of you guys might take a lunch break a bit later today and that is cool with me. Just don't keep me or your opponent waiting! :)

Last edited:

ToadsterOven

Smash Journeyman
NNID
ToadsterOven
3DS FC
3711-6996-2029
oh crap, good I got on lol. So where is my opponent?
You were originally pitted against someone who ended up being disqualified for not checking in before the start of the tournament. Either Atomic Shayman or jonftl will be your opponent depending on who wins

TTYK

Smash Journeyman
NNID
EJ_Locke
You were originally pitted against someone who ended up being disqualified for not checking in before the start of the tournament. Either Atomic Shayman or jonftl will be your opponent depending on who wins
ok, are they playing on the stream?

TPM_23

Smash Cadet
Also it looks like I got paired with another no-show. Is @CrazySolaire here for our round 2 match by any chance?

Last edited:

ToadsterOven

Smash Journeyman
NNID
ToadsterOven
3DS FC
3711-6996-2029
@ TPM_23 TPM_23 thanks for the update. I haven't managed to check out ADAPT's stream yet (sorry man) due to having to process tournament results on challonge and answer some of you guy's questions. Not that I mind the latter :)

EDIT: I SINCE HAVE OPENED A TAB FOR ADAPTS TWITCH STREAM

Last edited:

Atomic_Shaymin

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
1805-2353-7958
I unfortunately have to run to work now. Please message me with who I need to face. I will be back as soon as i can. Should be early evening at the latest

ToadsterOven

Smash Journeyman
NNID
ToadsterOven
3DS FC
3711-6996-2029
I unfortunately have to run to work now. Please message me with who I need to face. I will be back as soon as i can. Should be early evening at the latest
Ouch....I'm not sure what to do or how to respond to that. I want to keep the tournament running at a brisk pace, so I WILL let you and @TYYK do your matches this evening, but for the sake of keeping the tournament going, I think i'm going to have to disqualify you. Sorry, but that's how it goes in real life tournaments. Still, I will let you and TTYK face off against each other, but it will be more for fun if anything. Hope that suits both of you :)

TTYK

Smash Journeyman
NNID
EJ_Locke
Ouch....I'm not sure what to do or how to respond to that. I want to keep the tournament running at a brisk pace, so I WILL let you and @TYYK do your matches this evening, but for the sake of keeping the tournament going, I think i'm going to have to disqualify you. Sorry, but that's how it goes in real life tournaments. Still, I will let you and TTYK face off against each other, but it will be more for fun if anything. Hope that suits both of you :)
So we can face each other in the evening, but he is dq'd for now?

TPM_23

Smash Cadet
So we can face each other in the evening, but he is dq'd for now?
Well since I have a no-show for round 2 as well I guess that means we're up for round 3? Do you want it streamed?

Atomic_Shaymin

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
1805-2353-7958
I thought TTYK was dqed for no showing?From how the description sounded I thought it was a weekend long tourney that we do when we were available...I guess I misunderstood

TPM_23

Smash Cadet
OK, I'll host then since I already have Chance added and I'll tell him in Twitch chat.

jonftl

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
5370-0725-8432
If he is DQ you should bring me back to winners! I just faced @atomic_shay ;)

Last edited:
Top Bottom