• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Rebirth of OTL: First Smash for 3DS 16 Man Online Tournament! (CLOSED: CONGRATS JERM!)

Jerm

U Feelin' It?
NNID
Jermalie0
3DS FC
4940-5666-9945
I don't think my opponent will be showing up.

TPM_23

Smash Cadet
Since puppet didn't show up, should I just face the winner of xSin and WFT?

Jerm

U Feelin' It?
NNID
Jermalie0
3DS FC
4940-5666-9945
sooo do we move ahead if our opponentis MIA?

Slyphoria

Smash Apprentice
NNID
SquidWithGlasses
3DS FC
4184-1884-8690
Well. Missing host? This is feeling eerily similar to the tourney I did last week. Where the host was late for the first third then bailed for the 2nd half.

Edit: The challonge did weird ****. I think someone left.

Last edited:

TPM_23

Smash Cadet
I think Toadster kicked out our 3 no-shows, when he could have just advanced the 3 opponents.

ToadsterOven

Smash Journeyman
NNID
ToadsterOven
3DS FC
3711-6996-2029
@PuppetMM2 isn't here either, at what point are no-shows DQed?
They are automatically disqualified if they don't check in before the start of the tournament. No shows, I would wait on them a bit longer. However, once it's noon and your opponent STILL ISN'T HERE, I say **** em and move on!

Alrighty. I have a room made.
That won't be necessary as im adjusting the brackets to show that you lost to ADAPT earlier :)

Slyphoria

Smash Apprentice
NNID
SquidWithGlasses
3DS FC
4184-1884-8690
They are automatically disqualified if they don't check in before the start of the tournament. No shows, I would wait on them a bit longer. However, once it's noon and your opponent STILL ISN'T HERE, I say **** em and move on!

That won't be necessary as im adjusting the brackets to show that you lost to ADAPT earlier :)
Oh, OK.

TPM_23

Smash Cadet

You should probably adjust the bracket for the current match on stream, xSinCarax vs wii_food_trainer.

LukeDuke

Smash Rookie
Me and thizzs sets are over, I won 3/1 Idk where to report this :p

Last edited:

ToadsterOven

Smash Journeyman
NNID
ToadsterOven
3DS FC
3711-6996-2029
I AM HERE GUYS. I did accidentally oversleep a bit but only by half an hour when it could have been worse. Much worse.

PLEASE let me know who is facing off against who and who has won thus far so i can make the necessary adjustments to the challonge brackets as the day progresses!

Last edited:
Top Bottom