• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

~~The Real Toon Link~~ An Advanced Toon Link Video Guide Made By Mystic

Status
Not open for further replies.

AkaMaruChan

Smash Cadet
or at least fix typos, or are they not typos in other countries and I'm being an ignorant american? o_O but all in all, I think it was pretty good. Santi Lobos and Soup are good, but it's also nice to see it in a controlled environment before you watch pros like santi pull them off in tourneys.

Whats arrow jumping?
I think I read about like triple arrowing, but haven't seen any vids on it yet =/

I don't think arrow jumping is SHDA, cuz he covered that later in the guide.

Silex

Smash Cadet
And, I've a question, If you know how to perform 90% of the AT during a match, but you live in a country where there are no tournaments (yes! I forgot! there is the Fnac Tournament, 2v2 with objects ...), how can you be considerate as a pro (i've not the skill of VG, or Lobos or Santi and others, I know, it's just a question [but in few weeks xD...]) ?
Perhaps never as a pro? Maybe a Good player ? How does these names "pro" or "very good players" work ?

Sosuke

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
8132-9932-4710
Triple arrow?
Full jump right?
Man doing thats annoying. Not hard exactly, annoying.
I don't do it much. ._.

AkaMaruChan

Smash Cadet
And, I've a question, If you know how to perform 90% of the AT during a match, but you live in a country where there are no tournaments (yes! I forgot! there is the Fnac Tournament, 2v2 with objects ...), how can you be considerate as a pro (i've not the skill of VG, or Lobos or Santi and others, I know, it's just a question [but in few weeks xD...]) ?
Perhaps never as a pro? Maybe a Good player ? How does these names "pro" or "very good players" work ?

you can be a pro without having to go to tourneys, it's just that people who go to tourneys generally are more experienced. A difference between pro or very good. not much. A professional isn't exactly a person who can preform 100% of a character's AT, a pro is a person who can quickly adapt to the situation he finds himself in, and like santi and the rest of the TL "pros" here, they're always willing to learn more and improve more. ATs just help them a little more. I think for real, a pro turns into "maybe a good player" when he thinks he's learned all there is to learn. In which case, FIND something to improve on ;)

Silex

Smash Cadet
Yeah but it's hard to adapt to every situation if there is no challenge around you ...
I just can play against my friends beause I just can't play online cause of the lag.
Now what a wanted to say about AT is just that AT aren't the problem and I know it. I've learnt something, to be pro you can't live in france and be a sexteen-year-old boy xD

I mean, every day, I work in training mode to find new tips, I work my spacing and every moves that i could make better but i'll never be pro.

Don't you find this unfair xD

Wulfstan

Smash Rookie
love the bomb recovery xD
so for arrow-cancelling, we just Z it while charging up?

KunaiX

Smash Cadet
Got a question about this.

Where is that VIDEO?

What happend to this Video?

Mystic what happened?

Sosuke

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
8132-9932-4710
Don't post in old threads, please. =/

Status